Thread: TOD mishap

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Default TOD mishap

So, I was doing an elite TOD this past weekend and had just gotten Judgement on my FVS Tabora earlier that day. So deciding to try it out, I painted one of the orthons at the bottom of the stairs with it. Not realizing that the wizzie in party was a PM in undead form, the orthon blew up and so did the PM. He must have made a save or two as his hp was only about -250...so was thinking maybe I need to do something so my DC's are higher, lol. I am glad it was mostly friends in there so I did not get too much **** over it, but it was kind of funny hearing everyone saying What The Frog!! along with various other statements. So my apologies to the PM that I inadvertantly blew up. Let the vomiting begin.

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Awesome

Community Member

Isn't Judgement fun?

A legitimate use of it though, if there's only 1 PM in the party, is painting them. No harmful side effects, you can't hit them with Lay to Rest, but if they go down, kaboom

Of course, if there's more than 1 PM, the merit in that disappears. Gee it's funny though.

Yeah, had the lovely experience in an epic DA a few days ago when the pali in the party cast it and I ended up sitting at -1700 HP's! Now my buddy I play with teases me about, if I had only had my epic mirror cloak, I would only be at -1650 instead! It was pretty amusing after I got over the shock of it :P
    Duvessah-23TR Sr/Sr, Zephyyrus-26TR Cl/3xWz/Cl, Hasbigcrits-21 Ftr, Sneekin-22 Rogue
    Quina-17TR Expl/Wiz-Rog, Demeres-25TR Clg/Clg, Kissin-23TR Cl/Arti, Ziggee-4TR Bard,
    Eyshe-22 Favored Soul, Menddin-22 FVS, Zodagh-25 Barbarian, Teagon-11 Druid
    Groemph-17 shortbus build, Karevia-9 Wiz, Yysooomany-17 Pali >> Officer-The Ashen

Quote Originally Posted by Zigana View Post
    Yeah, had the lovely experience in an epic DA a few days ago when the pali in the party cast it and I ended up sitting at -1700 HP's! Now my buddy I play with teases me about, if I had only had my epic mirror cloak, I would only be at -1650 instead! It was pretty amusing after I got over the shock of it :P
    I think I was in that group, and I think you got pegged 3 or 4 times with it.

So funny to watch. I mean, condolences for your repair bill.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

It is VERY fun to watch a PM run away from the trash mobs, it will never get old to see that! xD
    Khyber - Apodiformes (monk) / Apodidae (sorc)

Quote Originally Posted by N1ko View Post
    It is VERY fun to watch a PM run away from the trash mobs, it will never get old to see that! xD
    Not as much fun as it is seeing multiple PMs die from a single trash mob instantly. This is far more fun than actually completing raids anymore, in my opinion.

Saal, you dirty griefer!
    Awnoo . Mayonnaise . Cellebrian . Gawnaball . Gawna . Gawnaderp .
    Gawnasorc . Mamadapolis . Gawnahjeal . Winnar .
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladiun View Post
    Gawno is excrement; Gawna is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by HGM-Chi View Post
    Not as much fun as it is seeing multiple PMs die from a single trash mob instantly. This is far more fun than actually completing raids anymore, in my opinion.
    I usually only run with one, so I will have to settle for only terrorizing one for the time being. But that sounds like an absolute blast! (Raid? You mean the PMs aren't the raid boss ...?)
    Khyber - Apodiformes (monk) / Apodidae (sorc)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    I think I was in that group, and I think you got pegged 3 or 4 times with it.

So funny to watch. I mean, condolences for your repair bill.
    Actually, I think that was me with my wiz. Either that, or you're in a lot of EDA parties with a PM getting screwed by Judgement. lmao
    ME BARB, ME SMA-ok I stand here with pretty blue lines around me. ok I take damage. ok bye.

As fun as Judgement is; the first time at least. Try Reborn in the Light. I cast that and healed for 33,000hp. I believe that would kill all P.M.'s the next server over from Khyber.
    Gum Shoe~Human RogueHackin Slash~Human Fighter
    Timkin~Human Sorc Aarone Stone~Human Bard
    Tarnaa~Human Cleric TipseeMcStagger~Human Monk/Ranger
    Alcaden~Human Stalwart Fighter

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Merrelll View Post
    As fun as Judgement is; the first time at least. Try Reborn in the Light. I cast that and healed for 33,000hp. I believe that would kill all P.M.'s the next server over from Khyber.
    Going to have to try that when I get a few more xp

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

NEW! The Divine spell "Judgement" has been renamed to "Everyone's Grudge"

Smrti///Warcrye///Dukkha///Nomey///Dhaarmika///Smrtiheals
    Focused Melee Discussion as of U17
    Proud Gimp of Crimson Eagles and now Loreseekers!

Nothing makes Sisster giggle more than blowing up PM's with Judgement.
    “If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.”