Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Why only two Bank Upgrades?

BtA items is not a problem, you can buy shared bank + additional character slots (as many as you want).

But BtC items is a problem.
    Actually I have more BtC items than BtA items (raid loot, epic items, other stuff, etc.).

So why Turbine doesn't want to sell more bank upgrades?
    Not sure about other players, but I'd like to buy like 10 additional bank upgrades (yes, +200 slots).
    I want to have all important items in the game (on the same character). Why not?

I have ingredients for many epic items and I'd like to test them and keep them (even useless ones). Also I would like to farm more, but it's pointless at this moment, because I'm stuck with a small bank space.

Please consider that.

/signed

I actually have all Inventory Slots and Bank Slots available and i have to destroy like 25 BTC Items every Time before Tring just to buy them back after Reincarnation just to clear my TR-Bank.

Very annoying and unneccessary additional bank and Inventory slots should be added, either with favor or points.
    Haek N' Slay (©ompletionist Juggernaut / Zeus Life 61 of 61)My Toon is better than your toon.Mitis Mors - Thelanis

/signed.

A way for turbine to make money that won't anger people like nerfing challenges, selling pets, +3 tomes in the store, keys of destiny etc.

I really can't see a single reason why anyone could be against this .

Quote Originally Posted by TheRobai View Post
    So why Turbine doesn't want to sell more bank upgrades?
    I can answer that.

They have been very, very, very busy with the Xpack, andthe Enhancement update.

Keep asking them, and you should see it in the DDO store when development teams have more time.

/signed

More space = more awesome.

They would sell faster than hotcakes.
    Male Fairy: "Dont cry my dear. You know what I do when I'm sad?"
    Felicia Day Fairy: "Look douchy..."

Quote Originally Posted by mournbladereigns View Post
    Actually, if this Nerf's one of Shade's barb's I doubly support this!

/signed (

just to make sure its understood how I stand)

Would buy 5 more bank pages immediately upon release.
    Would buy more backpack pages too for that matter.

The Hatchery

/Signed

Plus, please please please make planar shards, universal tokens, kobold gems, draconic runes, eberron/khyber/siberys dragonshard essences, siberys dragonshards, invasion tokens and all other tokens/essences/shards etc bagable (and stackable for those who aren't already). They take too much space in my bank and for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix888 View Post
    /Signed

Plus, please please please make planar shards, universal tokens, kobold gems, draconic runes, eberron/khyber/siberys dragonshard essences, siberys dragonshards, invasion tokens and all other tokens/essences/shards etc bagable (and stackable for those who aren't already). They take too much space in my bank and for no reason.
    Ohhh yes! Beeing able to put those Reaver Refuge shards, runes and essences in the green crafting bag would already go a looong way of making it easier. While I probably not need ten new bank spaces I would definetly buy at least one if not two more, especially as with each new upgrade (and TR life) new BtC items are added to the current stock...
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

Keep in mind that this:
    - I won't buy any new packs, because I don't have space in bank
    - even if new stuff is better than the old I don't want to destroy anything
    - actually I'm stuck and can't play further (can't farm more items, can't TR since for that I'll need even more items which I won't want to destroy, TR cache doesn't help much since for next TR I'll have to empty it)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRobai View Post
    Keep in mind that this:
    - I won't buy any new packs, because I don't have space in bank
    - even if new stuff is better than the old I don't want to destroy anything
    - actually I'm stuck and can't play further (can't farm more items, can't TR since for that I'll need even more items which I won't want to destroy, TR cache doesn't help much since for next TR I'll have to empty it)
    I understand completely.
    Im VIP, taking a vacation, letting those TP build up while I do real life stuff.

Talking

/signed

I have created a bag/bank alt just to hold items that is BTA so i can add more things to the bank and its a pain having to switch between them to keep in mind what i have and what each other character can use. As well I HATE to destroy anything that is btc as never know i may use it some point. I would love to see the shared bank to go up to more space just like the plat bank heck i would like to be able to deposit all my coins so that it could eventually add up.....yes i am a scrooge when it comes to my last copper heck its hard enough to buy items that i need so each one counts in the long run

List of things i would like to see for the bank:
    #1 More Shared bank space 200 total maybe?
    #2 Ability to deposit not just plat but gold, silver and copper
    #3 Maybe seeing the bank stack things of mulitples

/needed signed

/signed

i for one have bought the inventory space and the bank space with tp on my main (who happens to be on a constant tr tornado) and everytime i have tr i still have to get rid (vendor or trash) some useful stuff only to have to re craft them 20 min later after i tr. pretty frustrating and well worth the TP i will surely spend on it if more inv or bank space gets added

PS: yeah im being lazy and ctrl+c ctrl+v what i just posted in another similar thread. sue me lol

But if they added more bank tabs they'd have to modify the character bank window to accommodate more tabs, which would screw up their pretty UI and break handwraps. You don't want to break handwraps do you? Why do you hate monks?

BTW, more storage space would be awesome.
    Cannith: Lysaer (assassin); Arithon (assassin, too); DrShortLove on the Wand (he's short, he's a cleric, he has a wand and he's not afraid to use it); Mindok the Mind Menace (he's short, he's dead, fear his finger); Naruvek (pewpewpew artificer); Rathain (monk, that is all); Rauven (pewpewpew mechanic); Saruvek (mutt)

Quote Originally Posted by Rauven View Post
    But if they added more bank tabs they'd have to modify the character bank window to accommodate more tabs...
    If they just would add a secondary NPC to talk to that opens a total independent secondary bank window, this hole issue could be avoided...
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

Quote Originally Posted by kauetomaz View Post
    ohh no pls lolth dont let them hear this, last thing i need is for this game to become second life and having all the money i already invested in ddo go to waste when i quit over this idea goin live
    Reply to older post on my way to current ones:
    Not sure how you make a correlation between Player Housing and Second Life. LOTRO does player housing quite well, giving us extra storage as well as a few decorative items to spruce the place up a little. ...like Sinister Kegs.

Quote Originally Posted by SisAmethyst View Post
    If they just would add a secondary NPC to talk to that opens a total independent secondary bank window, this hole issue could be avoided...
    To reference another game in support of this idea, Fallen Earth. There are different types of storage vaults, some more rare than others. The most common ones can be found in about any town/settlement (Sector vaults). Rarer ones may only be found in sector capitals (Barter vaults), or certain faction areas (VIP & Banker vaults).
    In DDO terms. The extra storage banks could be rep based, opened in certain houses/areas once enough favor is attained.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

Make it so, Turbine. Easy money for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Gygax
    No single character has all the skills and resources needed to guarantee success in all endeavors; favorable results can usually only be achieved through group effort. No single player character wins, in the sense that he or she defeats all other player characters; the goal of the forces of good can only be attained through cooperation, so that victory is a group achievement rather than an individual one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post

So true, listen Turbin, listen...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post

/signed As a professional packrat, I would love more bank space.
    Orien: Mammadrow, Southrn Comfort

Default Another reply for encouragement

I find collecting bound to character items to be the real storage problem too. Being able to purchase more bank and/or backpack space definitely seems like an obvious solution.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast