Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekill View Post
    While I'm not specifically against low drop rates, it would be nice if these things would be sellable on AH, since they seem so rare. Is this gear going to be outdone by xpack stuff that didn't need 3-6 months of farming?
    It would fit in fairly well with the new policy of binds on equip for named gear too.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Default Getting a few seals but no shards on any EN and EH runs of LoD and Servants

Been soloing these to ransack on different characters. Got 3-4 different seals but no shards.
    Gordion ~ Jaheira ~ Sifu ~ Hench ~ Piccolo ~ Chiseler
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Gordo View Post
    Been soloing these to ransack on different characters. Got 3-4 different seals but no shards.
    Well this thread is outdated. This was changed with Update 17 I think.
    Seals drop in LoD and Servants.
    Shards only drop in Spinner.
    Also base items drop on epic difficulties now too, they used to only drop on heroic before.

The droprate for shards/seals seems also way higher then before.
    It's actually quite easy now to make these items epic.
    (Took me like 4-5 runs of servants/spinner in a full group to get Epic Silver Slinger + Epic Bow of the Silver Flame).

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Eth; 11-05-2013 at 06:22 AM.
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Community Member Lokeal_The_Flame's Avatar

Default Awesome, one question though

[QUOTE=Rizzia;4603037]post 14.1 Ive personally not seen a single seal on EH+, plenty on EN. Seen just about every seal bar the one I acutally want (typical)..

Was wondering if its just pure bad luck..or if the doublecross bow seal never drops in dust..and comes from one of the other 2 (it was bad luck, finally got it in dust..EN of course^^)

edit: found the darkstorm helm seal from fire lord in servants on..yup EN.[/QUOTE

Do you recall what chest you found the seal in?

There's the alter purification chest, the Rakshasa's chest, Merideth's chest, the bad doggy monster thingy's chest and the final chest.

Community Member

Several updates ago, the seal/shard locations were edited. The wiki article should be up-to-date.
    I Cannith-craft (150 levels in all schools) for free on Thelanis if you provide all needed materials.
    Getting Past Traps without Trap Skills | Musical Musings

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzia View Post
    post 14.1 Ive personally not seen a single seal on EH+, plenty on EN. Seen just about every seal bar the one I acutally want (typical)..

Was wondering if its just pure bad luck..or if the doublecross bow seal never drops in dust..and comes from one of the other 2 (it was bad luck, finally got it in dust..EN of course^^)

edit: found the darkstorm helm seal from fire lord in servants on..yup EN.[/QUOTE

Do you recall what chest you found the seal in?

There's the alter purification chest, the Rakshasa's chest, Merideth's chest, the bad doggy monster thingy's chest and the final chest.
    That info is outdated. Seals drop in the endchests of the quest where you find the base item.
    If you are looking for Darkstorm Helm Seal that would be the epic chest in servants of the overlord.
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234