Default MyDDO Blogs blank?

Anyone else getting the issue where you click on peoples name to look at the blogs and they are completely blank? All my favourite reads are just empty black space now. Dom
    Thelanis : Jalagon. Jalrobin.
    Orien : Jalmonkeygon. Manhas. Eyephail. Jalchoppstuf
    Cannith: Noobitronus

Quote Originally Posted by Domfig View Post
    Anyone else getting the issue where you click on peoples name to look at the blogs and they are completely blank? All my favourite reads are just empty black space now. Dom
    I was having the same issue most of the evening, but it appears to be resolved now, or at least they are working for me again.
    Quote Originally Posted by SableShadow View Post
    "Half the party was vomit sprinklers, then the boss rolled in."!
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    I guess that does give new meaning to the term "spawn point."
    Orien Toons: Rahzza TR2 Cleric/25 | Tanytha TR3 Cleric/2 | Khayel TR2 Rogue/25 | Lucindah TR2 Fighter/17

Not sure about the personal pages, mine seems ok but then I haven't used the blog feature.

However my guild page doesn't have anything other than the guild roster and guild log down the left hand side. Not even the scroll bar down the right so there's definitely something missing.
    <------Pay no attention to the join date, played pre-launch in EU & moved to U.S. servers.

Lots of people have disappearing blogs again, I might have to do some work if they dont come back soon!
    Thelanis : Jalagon. Jalrobin.
    Orien : Jalmonkeygon. Manhas. Eyephail. Jalchoppstuf
    Cannith: Noobitronus

Micki's Delirium
    2014 DDO Players Council

My blog's broken again. All dark, 'cept some of the widgets on the left and the logs break. I'm guessing the logs and the new content is to blame? Evennote's blog's also broken.
    Read my blog: Micki's Delirium
    My characters: Micki's Delirium\Characters
    Follow me on Twitter: @DDOMicki
    YouTube: Thazara ofOrien

Default same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Micki View Post
    My blog's broken again. All dark, 'cept some of the widgets on the left and the logs break. I'm guessing the logs and the new content is to blame? Evennote's blog's also broken.

Yeah i was having the same problem, happend about 3 times on internet explorer switched to firefox, prob solved,
    zaf,
    p.s. my computer a bit retarded worked for me may not work for u...
    “If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.” ― Marcus Brigstocke
    p.s. why p2p when u can just get the pack u need and have it for LIFE?

Micki's Delirium
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by zafahor View Post
    Yeah i was having the same problem, happend about 3 times on internet explorer switched to firefox, prob solved,
    zaf,
    p.s. my computer a bit retarded worked for me may not work for u...
    ty. No, it's not browser related. I use chrome, firefox and sometimes IE just to check. At work I mostly use chrome, but at home I started using firefox for myddo, because it loads faster (myddo has some loading problems).

Since I just leveled my main to 21, and the logs on the page break at the point where I leveled her, I'm guessing that's what broke the page.

Last time the page broke, I had just leveled my druid.

OurDDO
    Flower Sniffer Extraordinaire
    2014 DDO Players Council

Angry

My blog is once again broken, but the others seem to be just fine.

I can't help but wonder... 96 blog posts. My blog has disappeared after exactly two of those 96. Both of those two talked about glitches. Well, y'know, glitches are like lag. You can pretend it doesn't exist or it's all client-side, but anyone who actually plays the game knows better.

Then there's my eternally broken MyDDO mailbox (I see I have one more message in there today than I did yesterday, would be kinda ironic if that was actually Turbine "support" about the blog issue, LOL), my disappearing/not updating/just plain wrong character screens... this is getting really old, really fast.
    ~* Even's DDO blog | Players Helping Players | OurDDO main site | OurDDO RSS feed *~

Getting lost, lagging behind, and wiping parties since 2010.

Thelanis:
    Evennote
    | Acanthia | Jalliria | Victaurya
    Discordette | Merenwynne | Chalei | Seregeth
    Rivalel | Thangerie | Winnabette | Chartreusia
    Cannith: Tirae

Micki's Delirium
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Evennote View Post
    My blog is once again broken, but the others seem to be just fine.

I can't help but wonder... 96 blog posts. My blog has disappeared after exactly two of those 96. Both of those two talked about glitches. Well, y'know, glitches are like lag. You can pretend it doesn't exist or it's all client-side, but anyone who actually plays the game knows better.

Then there's my eternally broken MyDDO mailbox (I see I have one more message in there today than I did yesterday, would be kinda ironic if that was actually Turbine "support" about the blog issue, LOL), my disappearing/not updating/just plain wrong character screens... this is getting really old, really fast.
    Hi Even, I sent you a message, but here's my theory:

"It's the logs widget. When the widget finds something in the logs it can't manage (like leveling epic levels), render fails. And when that widget fails, the rest that would come after doesn't show. I plan to remove my logs widget as soon as I get my blog working again. Y, I like having the logs visible, but if they're gonna break my blog, I'd rather have a working blog.

You might be able to fix the blog, btw, by running enough content so the broken logs get pushed down out of sight."

I believe the reason why your blog is showing again, is because you've run some quests, that have pushed the broken logs out of sight. If you click on show all, you see that the logs are still broken at the point where you (I'm guessing) took some epic level (or leveled a druid). I would suggest doing like I plan to, to remove the logs widget from the blog page, if you want to keep the blog from breaking... until the mods have fixed the problem.
    Last edited by Micki; 07-24-2012 at 02:04 AM.

OurDDO
    Flower Sniffer Extraordinaire
    2014 DDO Players Council

Angry

Oh, for crying out loud. So basically my blog disappears whenever I do anything MyDDO doesn't recognize, such as epic levels. Utterly. Freaking. Ridiculous.

I can't read the mail you sent me, as my MyDDO mailbox has been broken for months now. Seriously, I've tried for a year and a half to be positive when these glitches happen and remind myself it says "beta," but - yeah. See "Utterly. Freaking. Ridiculous" comment above.
    ~* Even's DDO blog | Players Helping Players | OurDDO main site | OurDDO RSS feed *~

Getting lost, lagging behind, and wiping parties since 2010.

Thelanis:
    Evennote
    | Acanthia | Jalliria | Victaurya
    Discordette | Merenwynne | Chalei | Seregeth
    Rivalel | Thangerie | Winnabette | Chartreusia
    Cannith: Tirae

Micki's Delirium
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Evennote View Post
    Oh, for crying out loud. So basically my blog disappears whenever I do anything MyDDO doesn't recognize, such as epic levels. Utterly. Freaking. Ridiculous.

I can't read the mail you sent me, as my MyDDO mailbox has been broken for months now. Seriously, I've tried for a year and a half to be positive when these glitches happen and remind myself it says "beta," but - yeah. See "Utterly. Freaking. Ridiculous" comment above.
    Jup, I believe so. Oh, it was just legendkilleroll who sent you a message since your wall wasn't showing. I didn't know your mailbox was broken, so I tried sending yo one was well, but I basically only what I posted above.

So, the logs widget shows the 6 last logs, which means I need to run at the most 3 quests (or 2 + getting the reward), for my blog to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki View Post
    Hi Even, I sent you a message, but here's my theory:

"It's the logs widget. When the widget finds something in the logs it can't manage (like leveling epic levels), render fails. And when that widget fails, the rest that would come after doesn't show. I plan to remove my logs widget as soon as I get my blog working again. Y, I like having the logs visible, but if they're gonna break my blog, I'd rather have a working blog.

You might be able to fix the blog, btw, by running enough content so the broken logs get pushed down out of sight."

I believe the reason why your blog is showing again, is because you've run some quests, that have pushed the broken logs out of sight. If you click on show all, you see that the logs are still broken at the point where you (I'm guessing) took some epic level (or leveled a druid). I would suggest doing like I plan to, to remove the logs widget from the blog page, if you want to keep the blog from breaking... until the mods have fixed the problem.
    oh ok cool. i think i need a new computer mine rather strange lol ^^
    also gratz on 21
    “If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.” ― Marcus Brigstocke
    p.s. why p2p when u can just get the pack u need and have it for LIFE?

Micki's Delirium
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by zafahor View Post
    oh ok cool. i think i need a new computer mine rather strange lol ^^
    also gratz on 21
    thank you.

I just wrote a blog about this problem, and how you can fix it: http://my.ddo.com/micki/2012/07/24/q...n-myddo-blogs/