Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    My suggestion on healing and spellpower is simple: Change Healing Amplification from a "Heals hit you for X% more" to "Heals hit you for an additional X points". That latter would make Cure potions worth something at high level, keep Heal in check, and would be easier to understand too. Plus you could then add higher Healing Amp items without breaking the game. You would need to have a lower healing amp coefficient on Radiant Servant Auras and Druid HoTs possibly (getting hit for 125 a tick by an Aura might be silly), but that could be worked out on Lamannia.
    All of this. Time to cut down some of the insanity that is healing amp. While I am rightly enjoying my 230% healing amp tank character at the moment, I definitely see that it is too much, and since this is the main sore point for giving the heal spells (heal and mass heal) only 50% of SP, it's time to attack this part of the equation too so you can balance everything out.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    My suggestion on healing and spellpower is simple: Change Healing Amplification from a "Heals hit you for X% more" to "Heals hit you for an additional X points". That latter would make Cure potions worth something at high level, keep Heal in check, and would be easier to understand too. Plus you could then add higher Healing Amp items without breaking the game. You would need to have a lower healing amp coefficient on Radiant Servant Auras and Druid HoTs possibly (getting hit for 125 a tick by an Aura might be silly), but that could be worked out on Lamannia.
    Went from a 'forged SD to a helf one (not just due to the healing amp bit, but also looking down the line to when the racials will be making the pre redundant), so almost full-spectrum shift. Much, much more noticeable.

Thinking something along the lines of 'effective spell power' would fit their new system best long term.
    Last edited by Scraap; 07-18-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post

3. It feels like, as a Cleric, we are being pushed into one roll or another, which I despise. I don't like weapon swapping, especially when it means a quarterstaff, to get the same result as I used to

You may want to find another item slot where you can get Devotion in that case. You can easily find rings or helmets with Devotion, and named items that fill other body slots have Devotion as well.

I've yet to find any non-weapon/shield devotion item for my lvl 16 FvS. Can you please give me an example of an item I can loot/craft to get 100+ devotion at this level?

Before U14 I was using Superior Ardor clickies to boost my Heal and mass CLW/CMW. Heal was consistently hitting for over 400 per cast. Since the update I only get 240-270. My wands were downgraded to Improved Ardor, which does not make a noticeable difference and is no longer worth the inventory slots and clicky management.

Have you even considered what effect the changes would have on a heroic divine that chooses not to take the Empower Healing feat? Melee specced divines were hard enough to build before (and biased against in PuGs), so why force them to take an extra feat that drains their shallower sp-pool faster?

Community Member

While looking into the gameplay experience of healers, we’ve determined that a number of tools available to you are not performing to a satisfactory degree in higher level play. To that end, we are increasing the amount of Spell Power that the following spells benefit from: Cure Light Wounds (115%), Cure Moderate Wounds (115%), Cure Serious Wounds (115%), Cure Critical Wounds (115%).
    At this point, you realize that you're ruining the gameplay experience of DIVINES, and that you're making it impossible for groups that require healers to play have any success in getting a PUG together because we're refusing to PUG anymore (FYI, it is easier to solo than try to heal PUGs because of your changes, most players DO NOT, like you think, try to make it easier for us, they just expect us to work harder for them) so you fix it by MAKING IT MORE COMPLICATED.

Is that seriously the answer? At least you've acknowledge you've made such a huge mistake in this. I know you didn't say it, but we all know from the fact that you posted any of this at all, and constantly defend your position, that the game must be slowly dying right now, and of all the bugs, game breaking changes, and lack of the new raid, this is probably the biggest reason. That's just sad.

Solutions:
    1) Go back to the old system.
    2) Make all spells react exactly how they should. No modifying, changing %, or anything else. Spell Power 48 gives 48% more of everything. Everything. In the end you won't have complaints, and, though not a programmer, I fail to see how this could be more complicated. I just see bug upon bug upon bug by doing it your way.

Lets be honest. We're mad enough that our former Greater Potency IV items, that were perfect for all our spells, now give Spell Power 48 and are pretty meaningless. That alone nerfed us.

But you're dropping more overpowered loot you say? That would cause problems if you don't change things you say?

Guess what. It was the choice to drop so much overpowered loot, NOT anything else, that caused all these problems (nightmares, anyone?). Now you know Monty Haul doesn't work. Stop THAT problem, and everything else will fix itself.

And finally, one of the BIGGEST problems here is that you devs feel that it is the DIVINES job to just heal. Most of us play this game because it is one of the few MMOs that, before this update, seemed not to pigeonhole use like that. Don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by bigolbear View Post
    What im seeing is more along the lines of 110 on a passed save and 220ish on a failed. Again I think either metamics, spell power or an unlisted MAX caster lvl is to blame here.
    From its original implimentation as an ability picked up at character level 12, it should be a level 6 spell capped at caster level 15 unless anything has been overly fiddled with this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    We like the fact it’s a choice as suppose to, “hell we just kill yonder dragon cause we’re OP”.
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    I say we take off and nerf the whole game from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

While looking into the gameplay experience of healers, we’ve determined that a number of tools available to you are not performing to a satisfactory degree in higher level play. To that end, we are increasing the amount of Spell Power that the following spells benefit from: Cure Light Wounds (115%), Cure Moderate Wounds (115%), Cure Serious Wounds (115%), Cure Critical Wounds (115%).
    While I certainly appreciate this threat MadFloyd, this answer doesn't even remotely answer the question. The poster asked if we indeed needed 100 devotion just to "break-even" on heal, and your answer was to not even mention the heal spell, but to tell them about other spells they could use. It's like if I took my washing machine in to Sears complaining it was broken and they handed me a wash board instead.

Heal should not have been reduced below its previous power. A Cleric or FvS should be able to cast a heal of the same effectiveness as they were before the update, with reasonable at-level gear. Level 12-20 divines are now seeing significant reductions in the power of their heal spell. Yes, I'm sure that level 21+ divines have access to better gear, but telling me that I can now heal for more in epic content on an epic character than I used to be able to on a heroic character doesn't mean anything. My level 8 wizard does more damage then my level 3 wizard...that's not hard to figure out, and shouldn't treated as a "bonus".

There is a HUGE problem with expecting divines to be casting single target cures, and boosting their spell power isn't going to fix that problem. The main problems are:

1. Cost: The single target cures, even with added spell power, will still be higher cost to cast than heal, because the cost of metamagics doesn't scale. It costs the same to maximize a level 9 spell as it does to maximize a level 1 spell. As a result, low level spells, like the single target cures, are very inefficient and costly.

2. Effectiveness: Single target cures do not heal stat damage, remove poison, or disease, all of which are very prevalent in the new content.

3. Spell slots: I do not have a single cure spell (other then 2 masses) loaded on my favoured soul because I have other spells loaded. Buffs, debuffs, crowd control, and other utility spells. You claim you're not trying to force us into a heal-bot role, yet you are trying to force us to water down our spell books with many different healing spells.

4. Hotbar slots: Even if I had room to load a single-target cure spell, I don't have room for it on my hotbar. Half of my main hotbar is already devoted to healing, with heal, mass heal, mass cure light, mass cure moderate scrolls, heal scrolls and renewal. Again I return to the argument that most divine casters are NOT healbots. My hotbars should not be junked up with 10 different cure spells and scrolls, else there will be no room for blade barrier, implode, soundburst, greater command, destruct, divine punishment, rebuke foe, etc, etc, etc. Divines fill many roles, and while healing is arguable one of the most important ones in a raid, it is not the only one. Forcing us to focus significnatly more time and resources just to be as effective at healing as we were before the update takes away from rest of our classes abilities, and pushes us more and more towards the healbot role.

I think this is extremely poor reasoning for the change to heal, and does not at all account for the variety and versatility of the divine classes. It results in only one thing, which is forcing these players to focus more on healing, and less on their other abilities.
    ~ Cheara : Raizertron : Pozitron : Higgz Bowtron : Illudium : Staphe Infection : Abraa Capocus ~
    Nooby McNoobsalot
    Ghallanda Rerolled

Community Member

While looking into the gameplay experience of healers
    What is this Healer class to which you refer? I think you have been hanging out with too many melee players. A "healer" is nothing but a bot played by someone lacking the skill to play a real toon, who runs around facililtating the play of melee players, who also lack the skill to play a real toon.

It feels like, as a Cleric, we are being pushed into one roll or another, which I despise. I don't like weapon swapping, especially when it means a quarterstaff, to get the same result as I used to
    I would recommend you pay some heed to the player you quoted, and address it in a constructive fashion. Referring to "healers" clearly indicates you have no concept of what you have done to people playing real divine casters in this game.

While I'll admit I have been enjoying reading The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire in my newly found free time, I still harbor some faint hopes that the divine caster classes in this game will be unborked, although that hopes diminishes by the day.

we’ve determined that a number of tools available to you are not performing to a satisfactory degree in higher level play. To that end, we are increasing the amount of Spell Power that the following spells benefit from: Cure Light Wounds (115%), Cure Moderate Wounds (115%), Cure Serious Wounds (115%), Cure Critical Wounds (115%).
    A 15% bump to spells that are mostly meaningless once a divine caster hits level 18 really does nothing constructive to address the real issues.

Positive Energy Burst: I'm hitting for significantly less. My cleric was 12 before the patch and is 12 now as he is apart of a static group. Nothing on him has changed, why the difference?

We would need more info to comment on this, namely level and equipment being used.
    This ability has been significantly nerfed, even at level 20, using gear that was state of the art for Update 13 (LoB alchemical Superior Devotion 9/Superior Healing Lore) and the pertinent metas (Empower Healing, Empower Spell, Maximize Spell), and the full line of non-crit healing enhancements.

I would have expected this to be fully tested and calibrated as part of the spell power conversion done as part of Update 14.

Does the development team really lack the skills to benchmark the performance of key abilities on Update 13 and 14, and compute the necessary adjustments to spell power? If so, it would have been wise never to undertake the conversion to spell power, which has added nothing of value to this game.

I went to all the time and effort to make my Alchemical Dev IX shields because of the increasing level cap, hp, and damage I knew was coming in U14. So, what now? What do we do to compensate for the loss of healing?

How has it actually affected gameplay? How much of a healing loss have you experienced? Either healing is not difficult (in which little further change is needed) or some adjustments on our part is necessary.
    Well, I have stopped playing the game, which I would characterize as a fairly substantial impact to gameplay.

Healing is not simply an ability used to restore HPs to player characters. It is an offensive capability against undead, and it should be calibrated as an offensive weapon against undead with a level of damage comparable to the 8k crits that sorcs are experiencing.

With the massive hp inflation from expansion, heal (not mass heal) is relatively less powerful (hp incrased by 20-50% while heal is the same as before). While you could before refill someone in one cast, it is no longer possible. To compensate people need to slot more healing amp... But we know that some people already don't carry some needed items (such as fortification), is it really wise to add a new must have?

Heal still increases as you get into the expansion pack and get better gear. Keep in mind that it’s not all about what tools the healer has but what tools the players taking damage have. With the AC changes we expect players in the highest level/difficulty content to take fewer hits than they did previously.
    If you are having to bork divine casters because AC has become too effective, its probably time to make AC less effective.

As an alternative, I would gladly take healing capabilities that are applicable only to (Self, Foe), which would allow melee toons to keep their enhanced AC.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Atree View Post
    Have you even considered what effect the changes would have on a heroic divine that chooses not to take the Empower Healing feat? Melee specced divines were hard enough to build before (and biased against in PuGs), so why force them to take an extra feat that drains their shallower sp-pool faster?
    That is the major point of all this. The devs are actively trying to make "Divines" healers, nannybots, and stop us from doing anything else. At the very best we're supposed to carry some new thurmatuergy staff with devotion and radiance and blast stuff as a dps caster.

So have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    We'd like to apologize for any accidental misinformation.
    The 15% numbers Madfloyd posted regarding Cure spells are not final. We haven't yet internally decided on the exact extent (numbers) or scope (which spells affected) of any spell buffs in Update 15.
    Simple answer, none of them, have Spellpower effect all spells at a 1 Spellpower = 1% increase ratio: Heal, Mass Heal, Reconstruct, Cures, Repairs etc.

If the spells need balancing, balance the spells themselves, not the way that Spellpower effects them.

Lower level Cure/Repair spells for Art/Clr/FvS/Sor/Wiz have the benefit that you can cast them even when out of SP due to the small SP recovery gained. The only time these spells should be used is when you want a small top up to health, or when you're out of SP.

Heal and Reconstruct should give the most benefit for single target Healing/Repairing bar none, unless you're going to start giving Casters Epic Spells.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby View Post
    I'm really trying to like this game again after a 5 month hiatus but wow the nerf ninja hit hard this time. I like the new spell power system in concept only, in game functionality is lacking big time to the point that your experienced players are clueless. 1) We have no idea what are spell power is, how it stacks and how Meta's improve this total. I've read the posts over, and over explaining the formula's but I'm still at a complete loss at how it all functions together.

What we need is a spell power total in the character sheet to let us know what are total spell power is for each damage type along with the multipliers for crit. That was we can see how this new system, equipment and Meta's are impacting our spell damage.
    Due to the devs overcomplicating everything by not giving all spells the same amount, not to mention the bugs that a lot of people are sure are still out there despite the devs saying they're not, they probably COULDN'T do this if they wanted to.

On top of that, the probably don't want to.

Default Personal Only

Can you just make all healing spells personal only, so that healers are not overpowered?
    While you are at it, make all buff spells personal only (Blur too, not just displacement)
    Finally, can you make offensive spells personal only (Kind of like negative energy burst)

Quote Originally Posted by morticianjohn View Post
    You know the range of boosts that are availible in the game for example

maximize, empower, empower healing, and spellpower from items and enhancements. With that knowledge and the additive system of spellpower it would be easier to balance the spells at the base. Currently the way spellpower works this is what could happen going forward.

Lets say that right now the average lvl 20 healer has 100 devotion spellpower from items. Currently you've worked to balance the heal spell against the cure spells (meaning a slight buff to the cures and a slight nerf to the heal spell). In some future update the level cap goes up to 30 and ML 30 spellpower items grant 200 devotion spellpower. Cure moderate wounds gets 115% but heal get 50% spellpower. Therefore as gear gets better and levels go up Heal becomes worse and worse compared to cures eventually requiring it to be rebalanced to remain effective.

If you were to balance the spells at the base they would stay relative to each other in power no matter what you add to the game in terms of spellpower, feats, enhancements etc...

In addition it would be easier for the players to figure out the effectiveness of each spell because even if you list the % of spellpower in the description (as you've said you want to do in some future update) they still have to take their overall spellpower subtract the spellpower they get from feats and then multiply by whatever % you give them to get the correct spellpower. Do this for 10-20 different spells with varying spellpower and you've essentially turned something very simple (spellpower) into one of the most complicated aspects of the game.

In otherwords easier for the devs to balance (short term) but much less intuitive and more difficult for the players than balancing at the base.
    Amen. +1
    Officer of the Platinum Knights of Cannith, Founder of the guild GHOSTBANE of Cannith
    Main - Death - Completionist and then some...
    Other Characters - Holy, Leap, War, Optimusprime, Intimitank, Lanfear, Can, Afkbiobrb, Garagesale, Leverpuller and many more

Quote Originally Posted by countfitz View Post
    That is the major point of all this. The devs are actively trying to make "Divines" healers, nannybots, and stop us from doing anything else. At the very best we're supposed to carry some new thurmatuergy staff with devotion and radiance and blast stuff as a dps caster.

So have fun.
    This is the part that's bothered me the most. Why actively push divines away from Melee builds when there's not enough in the way of divine spells to focus on damage or insta-kills or crowd control or enhancements to boost them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvium View Post
    We shall kill it with fire. And engineers.

Default Fix the bugs

Please fix the bugs before you change anything. Without changing any equipment or buffs my healing aura is constantly changing. This is the perfect test as it is using all possible healing power+metamagics so all the cures or heals should be impacted in proportion.

This happens every time.

1. Use healing aura and it ticks for 29

2. Die in a quest

3. Rezzed

4. Wait for death penalty to expire

5. Use healing aura and it ticks for 24

6. remove all my equipment and put it back on

7. Use healing aura and it ticks for 27

8. leave and re-enter quest or logout and back in

9. Use healing aura and it ticks for 29

The stacking effects of healing spell power are not being calculated correctly when things change. I can only assume other spell power problems are also occurring in a similar fashion.

P.S. Changing the rules so that spell power works differently for heals and cures is insanity. Do you not like yourselves DEVS?
    Anything that doesn't kill us can still hurt really bad.

The Joker

Quote Originally Posted by Siro View Post
    This is the part that's bothered me the most. Why actively push divines away from Melee builds when there's not enough in the way of divine spells to focus on damage or insta-kills or crowd control or enhancements to boost them?
    I will say this on that aspect, purely from my PoV as someone with a non-capped clonk:

I'm still not a very good Cleric due to the attention fragmentation required to command one, commetfall a second, mass the party, top off the sponge of the day, and pay attention to the mob right up on me (One of the reasons the one I've got has a 2-splash monk, for training wheels). Between the crafting changes (was using kamas, so I had some extra spell-pen/dc/dps in the offhand depending on situation till I get some real gear) and the spellpower reworks, I've got to put myself in even more of a good mood before I consider breaking him out.

Could I focus purely on one aspect of one aspect (the heal side of casting)? Sure. Would I want to? No, not really.

Personal philosophy has always been that some things should be a given for a given class, so you can focus on other things, and bring more than one dimension to the party.

Now that may be one of your design sub-goals, and we're simply misinterpreting, but if so, it doesn't really feel like you're there yet.
    Last edited by Scraap; 07-18-2012 at 12:05 PM.

3. It feels like, as a Cleric, we are being pushed into one roll or another, which I despise. I don't like weapon swapping, especially when it means a quarterstaff, to get the same result as I used to

You may want to find another item slot where you can get Devotion in that case. You can easily find rings or helmets with Devotion, and named items that fill other body slots have Devotion as well.

Is there an item you can slot out there somewhere that gives greater than 78 devotion? 78 devotion=39% which is a direct nerf to melee heal spells.

If there's something I'm missing that I can slot that doesn't replace my Sirrocos, I'd be perfectly fine.
    Real life is a worse grind than any MMO.
    Sarlona:
    Tirisha 25 FVS, Aierian 25 MNK, Girltank 18 FTR/ 2PALLY/5 EPIC, Seidra 25 SORC, Wikka 20 WIZ, Kylexi 20 PALLY, Stephony 20 Bard

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MRMechMan View Post
    When player HP, mob damage, player melee damage , sorc/wiz spell damage are all going UP...

why was keeping divine spell damage/healing constant even a goal?

Do you sell that many sp pots to the divine classes?

ps FIX healers friend or at least ACKNOWLEDGE the problem.
    30% healing amp is now a given on gloves slot. This item alone should be carried by everyone who expects to get healed, in every raid or higher difficulty party. 20% and 10% are also available on random loot now, which makes it far easier to fit them in. 30 Positive energy spellpower is easily twisted or taken from tier 1 of the fvs tree. There also are are a lot more free healing abilities from that same tree along with others as well.

I agree there has been an hp inflation and this does not complete balance the changes out, but to say divine healing overall has been kept constant is not correct by a long shot. The heal spell has nearly been kept constant, while heal mass got buffed overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Ertay View Post
    30% healing amp is now a given on gloves slot. This item alone should be carried by everyone who expects to get healed, in every raid or higher difficulty party. 20% and 10% are also available on random loot now, which makes it far easier to fit them in. 30 Positive energy spellpower is easily twisted or taken from tier 1 of the fvs tree. There also are are a lot more free healing abilities from that same tree along with others as well.

I agree there has been an hp inflation and this does not complete balance the changes out, but to say divine healing overall has been kept constant is not correct by a long shot. The heal spell has nearly been kept constant, while heal mass got buffed overall.
    So ONE, we need epic destinies to get back to where we were before? Even though every other class got MASSIVE buffs?

And TWO, they've nerfed healing spells, but it is OK, because if you have xpac you can get a 30% amp item easily?

Healing amp is now a given on the gloves slot? Sure, lock the glove slot on every character that is a fvs/clr/barb/fighter/ranger/paladin/rogue/bard/druid/monk because they decided to single out healing spells as the ones that get the axe?

And THREE, if you were actually GEARED and had a way to buff mass heal, mass heal DID get nerfed as bad as heal did.

Devs have traditionally shown very little love towards divines, enough so that I personally have gotten used to it. I don't expect new toys with updates like arcanes or melees get.

I just find this attitude towards divines a little strange as they are what makes the pugging system possible...no pugs, no DDO...sure guild channel runs will go on after the pug scene dies but variety is the spice of life, and pugging is the soul of DDO. No divines-->no pugging--->max exodus--->dead ddo.

The only reason I can see to nerf healing is to sell more sp pots in the store. I just don't think potentially sacrificing the pug system for a few dollars is reasonable, logical or fair in anyway.

It's just a stupid buisness decision.

Skimmed the thread, gonna try and hit the major things that others didn't bring up.

2. So many have been noting that divine light spells are only getting .5 as well, is this a bug?

The only light damage spell that is getting half spell power is Summon Archon, which is on the list we provided in the forum post.
    The Avenging Light SLA from Exalted Angel, as well as Divine Punishment, are in fact doing less damage than they were. Whether it's from half spell power or from a ninja nerf, we know it happened, and an explanation would be nice.

Al l of the spells you listed, and the Big Two that you didn't (Heal/Mass Heal) have a caster level cap. Until we have the ability to raise max divine caster level cap, and gain additional caster levels, raising the spell power on wimpy and inefficient spells is kind of pointless.

We would need more info to comment on this, namely level and equipment being used.
    Before expansion:
    level 20 Cleric, Superior Potency VI item (Torin's Choker) and Greater Arcane Lore (Green Blade). Radiant Servant II, Prayer of Life II, Prayer of Incredible Life II, Cleric Life Magic IV.

After Expansion:
    Level 24 Cleric/5 Exalted Angel, Devotion +102 item (Holy Symbol of Lolth) and Superior Healing Lore (Signet of the Shining Sun. Same enhancements. My radiant bursts are healing for less now than they were pre-xpac.

We’d prefer to boost cure spells as mentioned in the response to question 5.

8. I went to all the time and effort to make my Alchemical Dev IX shields because of the increasing level cap, hp, and damage I knew was coming in U14. So, what now? What do we do to compensate for the loss of healing?

How has it actually affected gameplay? How much of a healing loss have you experienced? Either healing is not difficult (in which little further change is needed) or some adjustments on our part is necessary.
    Between losing spellpower on Heal (And yes, I can prove this) and the massive HP numbers being reached by melees, healing has become a PITA on my Favored Soul. When a Paladin has 1.5k HP, for example, and gets knocked down to 600-700 hp, I have to use a Heal Spell and a Heal Scroll to get him to 1.2k-1.3k, as both alone hit for about 300 HP. This is exacerbated by the anti-healing amp environmental effect in the new raid, but you can see what's happened.

I feel like I need to take Empower Healing to stay a good raid healer, but doing so makes me a worse offensive spellcaster. Sorcerers don't have to take Empower Buffing to be good buffers in a raid situation. And Wizards get bonus feats out the wazoo.

Long story short, you've made raid healing far more difficult if you don't have Empower Healing, and running with Empowered Healing on gets mana-intensive fast.

Heal still increases as you get into the expansion pack and get better gear. Keep in mind that it’s not all about what tools the healer has but what tools the players taking damage have. With the AC changes we expect players in the highest level/difficulty content to take fewer hits than they did previously.
    You have to understand that this isn't true for everyone. Despite changes to AC, the new Epic Hard/Elite settings have melees taking more damage than ever before, and our healing power hasn't increased.

My Favored Soul pre-XPAC:
    Rahkir's Set Bonus (+5% crits, +50% damage on crits)
    Alchemical Superior Devotion IX (50% more healing)
    Favored Soul Life Magic IV, crit lines to II

My Favored Soul just after XPAC:
    Rahkir's Set Bonus
    Devotion +90 (Which is really Devotion +45 for Heal spells)
    same enhancements

As you can see, I lost 5% effectiveness on my Heal Spells. This means that my healing effectiveness got worse, while incoming damage and player HP almost doubled. Even now after some gear grinding, I have the Holy Symbol of Lolth for +51 Devotion to Heal spells and Superior Healing Lore from the cleric ring, and I'm 1% more effective at healing while melees have gained 50% more hp.

I know this will probably be ignored, but please. Listen to the gear people have now, and actually send out people to gather data on healing in raid situations. Even if all you do is ask people to tape their raid runs from a healer's perspective and send them in, I think you need a driver's seat view of what's happened in healing.
    Honkin * Diaari * Bazongas

A private island with Johnny Depp, ahem, I mean my hubby

Quote Originally Posted by Tirisha View Post
    Is there an item you can slot out there somewhere that gives greater than 78 devotion? 78 devotion=39% which is a direct nerf to melee heal spells.

If there's something I'm missing that I can slot that doesn't replace my Sirrocos, I'd be perfectly fine.
    One can find random loot that fits the bill, but, in an effort to stack multiple effects in one slot, I am finding it hard to fit in a random loot piece.

Currently my Cleric is wearing the Gauntlets of Eternity which only carries a +60 to Spell Power, but it also has other attributes on it that I like. I could give up these Gauntlets for something else, but it would have to be something with better other attributes. For now I will be healing below my potential.
    When asked, "What are we going to do tonight?" the only acceptable answer is, "The same thing we do every night...Try to take over the world!"
    Sarlona - Auralana, Orcalana, JuicyLucy, Aquani, Wistia, Aurabella, Guildy, etc. If you see the last name Hather, it's either me or the hubby.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast