Default Stone of Experience

So... I don't really know what people do with these. I recently came back to the game after a long break, and I'm wondering if people are basically trying to throw these things away or not. I'd love to get a boost to level 16, but obviously, if they're valuable, then that's not terribly likely.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Krag View Post
    Obviously, nobody is allowed to move until the cleric is out of mana and the buff fest is finally over.

There is no benefit in saving them because any unused stones go away next month.

More info on them here: http://www.ddo.com/stoneofexperience

So, in that case, does anyone have a stone they'd be willing to use on me? My character's name is Jhotun.

EDIT: Actually, from that link, it just looks like you won't be able to get stones by buying Menace of the Underdark next month, not that the stones themselves are going away. Correct me if I'm wrong...
    Obviously, nobody is allowed to move until the cleric is out of mana and the buff fest is finally over.

Quote Originally Posted by Azdraugnor View Post
    So, in that case, does anyone have a stone they'd be willing to use on me? My character's name is Jhotun.

EDIT: Actually, from that link, it just looks like you won't be able to get stones by buying Menace of the Underdark next month, not that the stones themselves are going away. Correct me if I'm wrong...
    The stones are going away and you can only have one used on you per server, and you have to group with the person using it. That being said I am perfectly willing to use one on you and I should be able to do so on any server I believe and since your on ghallanda its really easy just say when if someone else doesnt help you out first.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Community Member

dear azdraugnor,

there are usually lfms up offering to stone people, or uska can throw one at you. it should be easy enough due to the fact that the person who stones others gets pretty useless white furry companions, erm, i meant not useless but pretty cosmetic pets, of course.. *chirps*
    yours, agony...

I just realized that when I was reading about the Stones, I failed to notice that you need to be level 8 to benefit from one.

Thanks for all the help, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Azdraugnor View Post
    I just realized that when I was reading about the Stones, I failed to notice that you need to be level 8 to benefit from one.

Thanks for all the help, though!
    You should be able to hit lvl 8 and you have until next month to do so and I already have my fuffy kitty

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Think at me... I'm in a worst position :P
    I'm a lv 9 sorc and I need to hit 20, TR and then hit 8 before using my stone :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilia View Post
    Think at me... I'm in a worst position :P
    I'm a lv 9 sorc and I need to hit 20, TR and then hit 8 before using my stone :P
    I feel your pain, I'm desperately trying to drag my TR2 artificer up to 20 then back to level 8 so my then TR 3 can get the jump up to 16 again.

Not decided on what class to take TR 3 on though. Will have sorcerer and artificer PL by then.
    [/post]

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    You should be able to hit lvl 8 and you have until next month to do so and I already have my fuffy kitty
    Well, I'm not sure how much time I'll have to play this month, is all.