Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37
  1. #21
    Community Member Fomori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chicago - western burbs
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeonardo View Post
    That was just not necessary.
    And I don't wanna go further into this.

    I paid for warfoged for the immunities so I wouldn't spend ressources while leveling a plat patron to my other builds. I would not have bought that otherwise

    I paid for favored soul to mach my playingstyle and it the only class I play.
    It had wings, more spellpoint, melee enhancements used to be capable to heal without optimum gear. I would not have bought that otherwise

    I paid for mindsunder because it had the gears I waned and I would hae to spend time to farm and upgrade them wich I did. Now I can do all that with 180min guestpass. I would not have bought that otherwise

    I feel fooled.
    I find these kinds of posts vapid honestly. You "paid" for something you thought at the time was going to get you something else. As long as you experienced the content and collected the gear you got something out of what you paid for. Just because at a later date that experience is no longer what you want it to be doesnt mean you got screwed/shafted/etc. Get over yourself, its not about YOU!

    ps: perhaps it is about you, but in that case you are then just whining for attention and a kitten was killed. Please think of the kitties next time you whine for attention. Thanks.
    Male Fairy: "Dont cry my dear. You know what I do when I'm sad?"
    Felicia Day Fairy: "Look douchy..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mournbladereigns View Post
    Actually, if this Nerf's one of Shade's barb's I doubly support this!

  2. #22
    Community Member zeonardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Activity on the 20-25 range, yeah.

    Funny thing:
    I've soloed In the Demon's Den Elite before (have SS) but now I can't.
    Can't deal enough damage now because Favored Soul is becoming more and more a healer archetype.

    And I will have a hard time leveling her up to 20 again, because I refuse to be a healer and to use a quarterstaff.

    At cap I will be a gimped melee and if I don't think it's fun once I get there, stuffs will be given.

    (I have already given stuff from 6 characters on Thelanis).
    I don't care...

    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    It can certainly hurt to be on the receiving end of a nerf

  3. #23
    Community Member Dragaer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by backandforth View Post
    I dont see all the long term players leaving, I just see some players ragequiting without even explaining the reasons they do . I have read nothing other than" the game sucks in ways i cant explain turbine you suck goodbye ".
    PS
    When you say they have done so much for this server and the game ,what do you mean?
    You obviously have never run with the people I talk about; It isn't just what is posted on the forums. You have to actually know some of these people (No Ranit, I am not talking about you

    What I mean by what they have done, you would have had to been around when F2P came up. A LOT of vets went out of their way to teach the influx of new folks the game and how to play; both in game and help in the forums.


    Quote Originally Posted by Abbeville View Post
    I've seen alot more activity on the server since the update. Sorry that your gameplay experiance isnt what you wanted. No one cares
    How many raid LFMs do you see up? What's the point of running most if not all of them? The activity you see is purely leveling - and will die off rather rapidly once you get some characters to cap and multiple epic destinies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssdprref View Post
    Anyways my point is, try to get out the first stage "Character Depression". Once you realize the changes ain't that great you'll be happy with yourself and the game. If you think the game now is boring or silly, roll a new account, make a new character, try feats that seem stupid. Just go out there and try the game; games are meant to be fun.
    My OP flew over your head didn't it?

    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

    One of my points is this isn't just a case of people getting burned out. This big influx of discontent happened with the expansion. There is more going on here than noobs getting gear.

    For all of you newer people who are having a great time - good for you. Play with each other and keep yourselves happy.

    Maybe I have hit my breaking point with this game and should move on as well.

  4. #24
    Community Member Ssdprref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeonardo View Post
    Activity on the 20-25 range, yeah.

    Funny thing:
    I've soloed In the Demon's Den Elite before (have SS) but now I can't.
    Can't deal enough damage now because Favored Soul is becoming more and more a healer archetype.
    Have you change your equipment? Laceration item? Potency? Implement? or do you still run with your old equipment?


    Quote Originally Posted by zeonardo View Post
    And I will have a hard time leveling her up to 20 again, because I refuse to be a healer and to use a quarterstaff.
    Why is that? It's there something I'm missing? Where it says Fv's can only use Q-staff?


    Quote Originally Posted by zeonardo View Post

    At cap I will be a gimped melee and if I don't think it's fun once I get there, stuffs will be given.
    No offense, but battle-clerics (Battle-Fv's) are very gear dependent. You're not the only one suffering from the changes, don't expect to be as ubber as you were before UX.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeonardo View Post
    (I have already given stuff from 6 characters on Thelanis).
    That's nice.
    Farm Epic Elite Chests by yourself.
    Hide of Goristro ~5 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNIwV...ature=youtu.be
    Spider Silk & Stone Heart ~2 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSABE...ature=youtu.be

  5. #25
    Community Member barakhiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Undrek'Thoz
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragaer View Post
    Maybe I have hit my breaking point with this game and should move on as well.
    What more could I expect! Infernus Sus has made you soft! idk if ye be out on a business trip now or not, but when ye get back to Mass I'm gonna hunt ye down slacker...
    Fylakas ??* Fylakia ??* Fyl ??* Drfyl
    ??* Thelanis ??* Storm Lords ??*
    ??* Go Elf or go home ??*
    (Error): You can't dismiss members of your party while they're in a dungeon.

  6. #26
    Community Member Dragaer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barakhiel View Post
    What more could I expect! Infernus Sus has made you soft! idk if ye be out on a business trip now or not, but when ye get back to Mass I'm gonna hunt ye down slacker...
    Fyl, don't make me pound you.

  7. #27
    Community Member barakhiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Undrek'Thoz
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragaer View Post
    Fyl, don't make me pound you.
    So it's comin' to fists now eh? Tell me when ye gettin' back so I know when to hit the commuter rail and be there waitin for ya...
    Fylakas ??* Fylakia ??* Fyl ??* Drfyl
    ??* Thelanis ??* Storm Lords ??*
    ??* Go Elf or go home ??*
    (Error): You can't dismiss members of your party while they're in a dungeon.

  8. #28
    Community Member Ssdprref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragaer View Post

    My OP flew over your head didn't it?
    All I got from your OP was that (*I might be wrong*) you hate the fact that newbies are getting good gear without the burden it took back in the day and that you're sad because the people you used you ran with you (Online friends) that also shared the same hatred left the game. Pretty egoist from my point of view, unique point of view that varies depending the person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragaer View Post
    One of my points is this isn't just a case of people getting burned out. This big influx of discontent happened with the expansion. There is more going on here than noobs getting gear.
    It's newbies learning the game at a extended ratio, because the game ratio increased(The game increased 5 levels). It's not like the moment you complete the Grotto you get Esos as end reward.

    Let's take for example a Drow weapon, the latest ubber item addition. Do you really think newbs will/have: 1st the toons to farm those weapons and 2nd the ingredient to craft and make fully use of them? It's at the end Vets who have the crafters and also the ingredients.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragaer View Post
    For all of you newer people who are having a great time - good for you. Play with each other and keep yourselves happy.
    Man this it's just cynical, no sincerity at all. There are no teams in here, no Vets VS Newbs. We all are share the same passion for the game.
    Farm Epic Elite Chests by yourself.
    Hide of Goristro ~5 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNIwV...ature=youtu.be
    Spider Silk & Stone Heart ~2 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSABE...ature=youtu.be

  9. #29
    Community Member barakhiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Undrek'Thoz
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssdprref View Post
    Man this it's just cynical, no sincerity at all. There are no teams in here, no Vets VS Newbs. We all are share the same passion for the game.
    Purely in Sully's defense, the biggest disappointment at the moment is not just the changes in difficulty, gameplay, etc; it's the fact that they were serious enough to drive away such a serious population who not only happened to be fellow veteran players, but good friends who we prefer running with over most anyone else on the same server. It's something that I've been feeling quite a bit myself (Sully happening to be one of those players *ahem*), but I've been experiencing it since U6 or 7... *Used* to run with the guys from DPS, *Used* to run with the guys from Gehenna, *used* to run with well over half of the Storm Lords guild as it was 2 years ago, all or most of whom have quit playing altogether over the course of the past year and a half...
    Fylakas ??* Fylakia ??* Fyl ??* Drfyl
    ??* Thelanis ??* Storm Lords ??*
    ??* Go Elf or go home ??*
    (Error): You can't dismiss members of your party while they're in a dungeon.

  10. #30
    Community Member zeonardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Activity on the 20-25 range, yeah.

    Funny thing:
    I've soloed In the Demon's Den Elite before (have SS) but now I can't.
    Can't deal enough damage now because Favored Soul is becoming more and more a healer archetype.

    And I will have a hard time leveling her up to 20 again, because I refuse to be a healer and to use a quarterstaff.

    At cap I will be a gimped melee and if I don't think it's fun once I get there, stuffs will be given.

    (I have already given stuff from 6 characters on Thelanis).
    I don't care...

    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    It can certainly hurt to be on the receiving end of a nerf

  11. #31
    Community Member barakhiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Undrek'Thoz
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeonardo View Post
    Activity on the 20-25 range, yeah.

    Funny thing:
    I've soloed In the Demon's Den Elite before (have SS) but now I can't.
    Can't deal enough damage now because Favored Soul is becoming more and more a healer archetype.

    And I will have a hard time leveling her up to 20 again, because I refuse to be a healer and to use a quarterstaff.

    At cap I will be a gimped melee and if I don't think it's fun once I get there, stuffs will be given.

    (I have already given stuff from 6 characters on Thelanis).
    How do you solo Demon's Den Elite when you need to kill all the Efreet within 20-30 seconds of each other and they each reset and return to full HP when they move too far from their spawn point? Someone's a bit amateur at this trolling thing :3
    Fylakas ??* Fylakia ??* Fyl ??* Drfyl
    ??* Thelanis ??* Storm Lords ??*
    ??* Go Elf or go home ??*
    (Error): You can't dismiss members of your party while they're in a dungeon.

  12. #32
    Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    work....
    Posts
    30,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragaer View Post
    Jerry Holkins once said: "players are content."
    Huh... really...

    Who needs random traps when you have players! Can't get more random than them.

  13. #33
    Community Member zeonardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fomori View Post
    I find these kinds of posts vapid honestly. You "paid" for something you thought at the time was going to get you something else. As long as you experienced the content and collected the gear you got something out of what you paid for. Just because at a later date that experience is no longer what you want it to be doesnt mean you got screwed/shafted/etc. Get over yourself, its not about YOU!

    ps: perhaps it is about you, but in that case you are then just whining for attention and a kitten was killed. Please think of the kitties next time you whine for attention. Thanks.
    Did I, perhaps, direct any personal attack towards you?
    If so, please, make the forum rules apply.
    Otherwise, keep your personal opinion about me to yourself and stick to this thread.

    This is not a forums about zeonardo. And I'm not talking about any of you guys.
    I don't care...

    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    It can certainly hurt to be on the receiving end of a nerf

  14. #34
    Community Member zeonardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    618

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by barakhiel View Post
    How do you solo Demon's Den Elite when you need to kill all the Efreet within 20-30 seconds of each other and they each reset and return to full HP when they move too far from their spawn point? Someone's a bit amateur at this trolling thing :3


    LOL.

    And yes. I am a noob.
    I don't care...

    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    It can certainly hurt to be on the receiving end of a nerf

  15. #35
    Community Member akiraproject24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superpokerman View Post
    Don't Hate.... bro LOL

    It doesn't suit you well.

    JUST FOR LAUGHS AND GIGGLES WHO BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH??????

    I'm willing to delete all my toon if you can prove me wrong.
    Well lets see,....there was CLubs group of peeps...they were crackin epics as early as I can remember...like when only sands was even epic..anyhow they did...thenthere was the IS core group...like 6 or 7 of those mofos were hitting that stuff really early as well but probably not as early as CLub. Anyhow I know they were doing it earlier than most. You dont have to delete your toons though I wouldnt want to see you go.
    ThwartedFhalhaenaWrekkinWrexxMaisterThwarteddHematemesisRhayzedOffensiveReduction
    Pimpin toons since 2006
    AVATAR

  16. #36
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    England & Czech Republic
    Posts
    656

    Default

    I whinged about lack of challenge a couple days ago but that was before I tried some EE runs. Looking forward to working on my toons and kitting them now so that they're able to successfully and efficiently run stuff on EE.

    Although I do agree with those who say that EE runs should be appropriately rewarded (apart from PDK favour and bragging rights) so that people can actually be bothered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmnh View Post
    I have a policy of not drinking anything that gets blocked by the wordfilter.
    T: Micron, Eversmile, Vs, Kreea, Reckluse | G: Wychcraft, Chuckling

  17. #37
    Community Member Ivan_Milic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    Strongs only.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload