Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Community Member griffin_230's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    157

    Default Elite Bravery Streak stuck at zero

    Not sure if this is a widespread problem. At level 20, my elite streak got reset somehow on the way to Eveningstar, so I tried some other elite quests for the first time. I noticed that after I finished Power Play and Sins of Attrition (both on elite), the elite streak is still at zero. Does anyone know of a workaround ?

  2. #2
    Community Member Yehediah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    289

    Default Ditto Elite Reset

    Exact same problem - but, not in new content. Somehow my elite streak got reset to 0 on a character in Sarlona, but Hard shows 216 or so, which is insane because I never ran quests on hard. Even if a quest is run on hard instead of elite, it's not supposed to break the streak, just advance the hard instead of elite.
    Yehediah (Dwarf Cleric), Zeddek (Human Favored Soul)
    Mezros (Drow Bard), Fieris (Drow Wizard)
    Freibo (Halfling Rogue)

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yehediah View Post
    Exact same problem - but, not in new content. Somehow my elite streak got reset to 0 on a character in Sarlona, but Hard shows 216 or so, which is insane because I never ran quests on hard. Even if a quest is run on hard instead of elite, it's not supposed to break the streak, just advance the hard instead of elite.
    That is incorrect. If you are eligible for the streak on a particular quest, and you complete it on hard, it will reset your elite streak to 0 and advance your hard streak. Completing on elite will advance both elite and hard.

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,673

    Default

    There is a bug where you can have your elite streak broken by running a quest on epic elite then going again on epic hard. I have a screenshot showing it happening in Reclaiming the Rift and Shade had it happen to him in Don't Drink the Water.

  5. #5
    Uber Completionist Ilindith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    2,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yehediah View Post
    Exact same problem - but, not in new content. Somehow my elite streak got reset to 0 on a character in Sarlona, but Hard shows 216 or so, which is insane because I never ran quests on hard. Even if a quest is run on hard instead of elite, it's not supposed to break the streak, just advance the hard instead of elite.
    If you are doing elite quests...your hard streak goes up as well as your elite streak. You got to 216 and you never noticed that?
    Distributed - Currently on life 72.

  6. #6
    Community Member -Zephyr-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oweieie View Post
    There is a bug where you can have your elite streak broken by running a quest on epic elite then going again on epic hard. I have a screenshot showing it happening in Reclaiming the Rift and Shade had it happen to him in Don't Drink the Water.
    The exact same bug allows you to get bravery on multiple runs of the same quest. Farm a quest and get bravery every single time.
    Maybe we should warn the devs about it ?
    Owy Evoker FvS / Praledric Completionist Qstaff Rogue/Monk/Druid / Laraeph DC Wizard / Laraelph AA Monk/Ranger/Pally / Gaenry Shiradi Sorc/FvS/Wiz / Reasis SWF Pally & numerous others
    The Leveller for DDO!

  7. #7
    Community Member sjbb87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Maybe, in slayer, Complete explorer or rares...

    Slayer are "normal" quest now, so , a bug can reset

    My streak reseted in king florest

  8. #8
    Community Member Yehediah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    289

    Default Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilindith View Post
    If you are doing elite quests...your hard streak goes up as well as your elite streak. You got to 216 and you never noticed that?
    Reread bud! I've never ran quests on hard, so no, I wouldn't know what hard does though my information all said it didn't change the streak. In any event, as I said, I never ran them on hard. Clearly I did notice that the hard went up to 216 - which you'd notice if you read more carefully. The point was elite reset and hard didn't. I could care less what hard is, but I'm rather ***** about the elite resetting due to the constant bugs from new content.
    Yehediah (Dwarf Cleric), Zeddek (Human Favored Soul)
    Mezros (Drow Bard), Fieris (Drow Wizard)
    Freibo (Halfling Rogue)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload