What I always wondered about this ability: Why doesn't it give some Spell Power? And a big one also. Right now, this is just for those "Oh ****" moment or when you wanna go full out and aggro-tank the whole dungeon on you. IMHO, it's kinda lacking of an offensive, added dps.
I'd propose to give either a 50% SP bonus like Draconic Fury or better a 100%, it lasts just 20 secs and you can get 1 or max and hardly 2 (if the dungeon is long enough - and most unlikely cause you will shrine in the between) per quest. Also, you can't get it for bosses cause you most likely will rest before the end-fight.
Let's see the other Epic moments:
- Magister: They are the best CC (preventing damage) and their EM is something is better to do their job.
- FotW, LD: DPS melees, even more dps
- Shadowdancer: 2d6 damage or more instakill (like assassinate)
- SC: Another melee, more dps
- EA: More healing power, some dps
- US: A nice ability for better tanking.
- FS: Grim Fate is another buff to the party, Turn of the Tide is dps
- Draconic incarnation: Burst dps caster, a tanking epic moment?
As it stands right now, I'm thinking to not take this ability at all. It's not bad but I'd rather a 50% boost to SP (100% might be too good) added to the DR.