Thread: Green Dragon

Default Green Dragon

could we see him get fixed? both in Kings Forest and Dont drink the water. reason i say this is if you range them from a nice distance spell or bow/repeater. They sit there twiddling their thumbs as they bleed to death. going huh?

huh why am i getting poked? why am i bleeding? they just stand there. I was hoping they would come and bash my skull in or charge me to close in the distance. But honestly if you hit them from a far. They stand there like they were a statue.

kings forest i stood by the gold pile ranging him with a bow and he stood where he came down

Don't drink the water- i stood by the 2 trees not behind them but on that rock area he stood there. hit me 2 times with acid. that is it.

this isn't nerf the dragon thread its make him be more aggressive towards ranged players and casters. that is what i want. in beta in kings forest he chased me headbutting me flying in the air raining fire down on me. now they set there waiting for grass to grow lol
    Last edited by arkonas; 07-12-2012 at 07:24 PM.

Meh, both the dragons come charging after me when I range them with spells and a thrower.
    In the quest the dragon either pounces, comes charging over, or he responds with his own range attacks - his breath, his acid/poison dot, or his wing buffet. Now granted, his ranged attacks aren't too damaging, and he's a bit big and clumsy in regards to closing the distance to attack, but once he catches up he does hit for a nice chunk of damage.
    The one in the forest is a bit more .... complacent to stand there and attempt to range you, often will just spam his ranged attacks (same as the one in the quest), but will occasionally lumber over and try to eat you or will launch itself into the air and attack from the sky.
    So I don't know whether you've just been lucky, or if you just expected a green dragon to be a superfast attacking machine (unlike the ones in eberron who also are a bit big and clumsy). But I don't really think that the green dragons need all that much tweaking - maybe make the one in the forest's ranged attacks a bit more damaging?
    Orien Characters: Indolent, Rubyescence, MumboJumbo, Humdrum, Wynelle, Lexiann, and a handful of others.
    One of these days my big mouth is going to get me into trouble :P.

Community Member

Hi,

I found the same thing as Arkonas, both with the forest dragon and the one in the quest.

In both cases it seems like the dragons bug out if you range them from near an obstacles, like a tree or pillar. They are responsive at first, then seem to go into a stupor, and just stand there not doing much at all until they die.

When I've been part of the party to fight the dragon, the same thing doesn't seem to happen.

Thanks.
    Astrican on Khyber

i never had him really come over. for example when i range him like with a bow or repeater i stood by his gold pile and he just took it. on my sorc i used frost lance polar ray so i got within distance. yet again he stood there. same with dont drink the water

The Hatchery

Yes, please remove the perches. It makes them stupid easy.

Hmm never happened to me... Each time I steal her loot or start the fight in some way, she goes ahead and starts attacking, chasing me all over, flying over me and spraying acid balls.... She seems to be working fine to me.

"Hikari datte, yami datte, kitto"

Into light, into darkness, surely.

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Hi,

I found the same thing as Arkonas, both with the forest dragon and the one in the quest.

In both cases it seems like the dragons bug out if you range them from near an obstacles, like a tree or pillar. They are responsive at first, then seem to go into a stupor, and just stand there not doing much at all until they die.

When I've been part of the party to fight the dragon, the same thing doesn't seem to happen.

Thanks.
    actually same thing happened when i was with people i did the same thing. sure he attacked melee but when i had aggro he stopped and just took it

Quote Originally Posted by arkonas View Post
    could we see him get fixed?
    I want to see the veterinarian bill for that one
    Short Fat Bald Guys of Khyber: Zyp Klod Borox Barrium Fytr Bromide Healor Kloddius Kludgie Klawd Wingz

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by zyp View Post
    haha or what would be needed to fix him now that is the :P crazy part or who would do the job? lol

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by arkonas View Post
    haha or what would be needed to fix him now that is the :P crazy part or who would do the job? lol
    My vote is for Paladine.

Quote Originally Posted by zyp View Post
    To be castrated by mere... snacks!
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.