Default 5 star CR:25 dragon hoard

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

whats amazing is that it was a pug.
    and we're also apparently the first to do it on Khyber.
    Last edited by gelack; 07-12-2012 at 02:23 PM.
    Tiagarit [TRing] Swys [28 Pally]
    The Guardians of Golden Gold on Khyber

OK so it turns out we wernt the first myddo just hasn't updated it, but i still think we did great because we're a bunch of lvl 21-22s that are in a pug doing a challenge with no shrines, so i think we did great good job guys ^_^ me and Arti were so excited. oh well.

Community Member

Good job, for a PUG this sounds like a decent achievement. Of course it is much easier than it was previously because of Epic Destiny, but well done nonetheless.

ASIDE: Just checked MYDDO to see how many people have 5 stared this on Khyber at level 25, but no-one is coming up as the highest I can see is 3 stars so MYDDO still seems to be bugged .....

Congrats. Consider posting your score in my leaderboards (link in sig).

This is quite an achievement, as this is quite tough to do.

However.. I did do this last week. Not to diminesh your achievement sorry.. Just letting you know.

I think the age old "ss or it never happened" is always fair too. So I think you are rightfully fair to claim first since i never posted it tho.

And yea, the myddo leaderboards last updated:
    2012/03/20 04:28:22 EDT
    (4+ months ago)

They also miss like 90% of runs, they only get select runs from select players who update on myddo correctly. (none of my characters do)

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Congrats. Consider posting your score in my leaderboards (link in sig).

This is quite an achievement, as this is quite tough to do.

However.. I did do this last week. Not to diminesh your achievement sorry.. Just letting you know.

I think the age old "ss or it never happened" is always fair too. So I think you are rightfully fair to claim first since i never posted it tho.

And yea, the myddo leaderboards last updated:
    2012/03/20 04:28:22 EDT
    (4+ months ago)

They also miss like 90% of runs, they only get select runs from select players who update on myddo correctly. (none of my characters do)
    Please don't come into other people's achievement thread to tell them that someone else did it first. I know that you already know how that feels when someone does that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsbeer View Post
    Good job, for a PUG this sounds like a decent achievement. Of course it is much easier than it was previously because of Epic Destiny, but well done nonetheless.

ASIDE: Just checked MYDDO to see how many people have 5 stared this on Khyber at level 25, but no-one is coming up as the highest I can see is 3 stars so MYDDO still seems to be bugged .....
    It wasn't the destinies that made the old challenges easier, it was the widescale nerfpocalypse the mobs suffered.

CR 25 mobs are now statted lower than CR 22 used to be (although the traps hit harder now). Really noticeable HP drop in particular - level 23 Tempetia used to take me a full two minutes to kill solo, now level 25 Tempetia takes 35 seconds or so.

However, this is still not easy to 5-star.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by PopeJual View Post
    Please don't come into other people's achievement thread to tell them that someone else did it first. I know that you already know how that feels when someone does that.
    If thats all thats contained in the post, yea im not a fan of those.

But I was congratulating him, offering him the number one spot in my leaderboard as mine is null atm, and other very positive things, so I dont think my post is all that negative. Its mostly positive imo. Balance the good with teh bad.

Also, this is the khyber forums. The guidelines differ slightly from forum to forum. In another forum it would be considered different.

But if thats how he feels about it, i will gladly edit out my message.

Quote Originally Posted by PopeJual View Post
    I found out others had done it after i had posted, stupid myddo but even then i dont care if someone comes and says they have already done it all id say is prove it. but im still very very proud of us for being a pug group.