Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Listance View Post
    Are they going to do anything about the Madstone rage and Barbarian rage? It's preventing alotta things which can destroy a whole dps class.
    Yes, they will eventually, Until then taking the boots off won't destroy dps class.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    Don't flatter yourself... I didn't even notice who made the silly comment about how the programmers at DDO are at fault for all the other software on your PC.

I responded because it was a silly comment, worthy of ridicule.

You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you... don't you? Don't you?

eye sea wut ewe did thair
    KASHIL -- KASHILAH -- MATTAH -- MAHGANE -- KHYBER -- ANNIHILATION
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrok View Post
    First, Meat-Head is exactly correct...

Unhappy Karsion, I don't think you are aware of the full scope of the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by karsion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Listance View Post
    Are they going to do anything about the Madstone rage and Barbarian rage? It's preventing alotta things which can destroy a whole dps class.
    Yes, they will eventually, Until then taking the boots off won't destroy dps class.
    You're right, having to take off one item wouldn't be too bad; however, being unable to use multiple various items completely destroys my build at least (and I am sure there are other people that use more than just the boots). I am unable to use my barbarian rage with my Scourge Choker, Madstone Boots, Ring of Rage, Fabricator's Bracelets, Gloves of Titan's Grip, and various potions that use to work with it... There may be other gear that I am not currently trying to use, but I can confirm those 5 items (>1/3 of my items ) aren't playing well together with my feat.

Edit: Most of these items are not available to use before level 11 (except the Ring of Rage & the Brawn's Spirit which I'm not using currently, but am sure has the same issue), so I think now is a great time to re-TR my barbarian and hope and PRAY they get it fixed by the time I level back up that much!
    Last edited by Tech13; 07-14-2012 at 01:49 PM. Reason: My temporary solution to the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Now with real 100% closing.

Quote Originally Posted by eris2323 View Post
    Alright, boys and girls, here's your freebie.

The red screen around the load screen means AVAST anti-virus has thought DDO is an EVIL PROGRAM (which it is, it's not programmed very well) and insists on running in 'sandbox mode'.

If you turn off sandbox mode, or turn it to 'ask' before auto-doing it, you will be able to get into the game.

I am so glad someone from turbine commented on this and gave me help both this time, and the other time I mentioned it in the past in the beta forums.

(that last past was sarcasm)

note: this worked for me. I'm not doing any more research on this problem, as it is not my problem, it is turbines. If it does not work for you, sorry; but it's probably related.
    How is it Turbine's problem? They can't make their game to function with every other program that exists that may ever interact with DDO. As for your specific problem, I used Avast! for 3 of the almost 4 and a half year's I've been playing DDO, and have never had this problem. It's YOUR problem.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech13 View Post
    You're right, having to take off one item wouldn't be too bad; however, being unable to use multiple various items completely destroys my build at least (and I am sure there are other people that use more than just the boots). I am unable to use my barbarian rage with my Scourge Choker, Madstone Boots, Ring of Rage, Fabricator's Bracelets, Gloves of Titan's Grip, and various potions that use to work with it... There may be other gear that I am not currently trying to use, but I can confirm those 5 items (>1/3 of my items ) aren't playing well together with my feat.

Edit: Most of these items are not available to use before level 11 (except the Ring of Rage & the Brawn's Spirit which I'm not using currently, but am sure has the same issue), so I think now is a great time to re-TR my barbarian and hope and PRAY they get it fixed by the time I level back up that much!
    Not working how? Are the other clickies preventing barbarian rage, or do you mean that you can't use the clickies while raged? If the former, that's a problem, though this is the first I've seen it mentioned, and haven't experienced it myself. If the latter, that isn't a bug: you cannot use clickies while barbarian/Madstone raged, and haven't been able to. That's WAI.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth1084 View Post
    Not working how? Are the other clickies preventing barbarian rage, or do you mean that you can't use the clickies while raged? If the former, that's a problem, though this is the first I've seen it mentioned, and haven't experienced it myself. If the latter, that isn't a bug: you cannot use clickies while barbarian/Madstone raged, and haven't been able to. That's WAI.
    I don't use any of the clickies really (except Ring of Rage and Gloves of Titan's Grip, and I use those before raging and do not expect them to work if I rage first), I mean that the on-hit procs from those items prevent me from using the feat which never used to happen. If your choker, boots, or bracers proc, you can't use you feat = broken.

I don't use any of the clickies really (except Ring of Rage and Gloves of Titan's Grip, and I use those before raging and do not expect them to work if I rage first), I mean that the on-hit procs from those items prevent me from using the feat which never used to happen. If your choker, boots, or bracers proc, you can't use you feat = broken.
    Okay, that's a problem, but what problem is the Ring of Rage causing? I haven't had any problem receiving the Rage spell before activating barbarian rage, and that's all the ring does.

Default Rage

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth1084 View Post
    Okay, that's a problem, but what problem is the Ring of Rage causing? I haven't had any problem receiving the Rage spell before activating barbarian rage, and that's all the ring does.
    Getting Rage cast on me from a caster = no problem, using the ring = same problem as with madstone clickie or titan's grip clickie or any of the procs before feat = no go "You are too raged to perform this action"

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

Red face Dev Event, people are wanting to See Devs today.

Hey, Can we get one more Dev event for patch 2 atleast? for like Loot, plat, and XP?
    Last edited by Buttkierownsmade; 07-15-2012 at 05:44 PM.
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Default Yes, dev event..

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkierownsmade View Post
    Hey, Can we get one more Dev event for patch 2 atleast? for like Loot, plat, and XP?
    ...Scales and draconic tokens too please... I would like to see the changes to Epic Red Dragonscale armors (so some shards of the red dragon too please) and dragontouched armors. Thanks in advance, you Devs are GREAT!

Red face Sorry for double post.

Cordovan... Will you please be kind enough to show up Please for us? Today or tomorrow.
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

[QUOTE=Tid12;4583382]Cordovan, can you please tell us on what you are working or a hint at least? Most curious about Shadowdancer destiny (completely broken),

I agree. it's faster to list what is working in the Shadowdancer destiny than what's broken and no word at all in patch 1 or 2... Why is the shadow walk applying and the removing itself at the same time???

Wow that list is full of stuff I couldn't care less about...

How about fixing overwhelming critical already!?
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Community Member Wraith_Sarevok's Avatar

Getting Rage cast on me from a caster = no problem, using the ring = same problem as with madstone clickie or titan's grip clickie or any of the procs before feat = no go "You are too raged to perform this action"
    Um no. This is a lie.

Rage clickies from my Epic Brawn's Spirits and Titan's Grip clickies from my Gloves of Titan's Grip both work fine when I cast them. They do NOT prevent my barbarian from raging.

ALL guild potions work fine while barbarian raged. ALL resist potions work fine. ALL Yugoloth potions work fine. I use them everyday. Non-guild potions are bugged, but nobody cares since it's so easy to get into a guild nowadays.

I suggest you test them again using the build on live.
    Khyber: Iqus Tres (Half-Orc Barbarian 20 / Epic 5 / Legendary Dreadnought 5), Ixupi (Drow Sorcerer 20), Outlake (Warforged 7 Monk-in-progress), Petroglyph (Warforged Artificer 16)

Default Lammainia Server loggin

Is Lammainia Down? i'm getting a Completely Different error though.

Overwhelming Critical? How about fixing Epic Normal quests that have Epic Elite mobs in them?

Question

i can log ito live server but am unable to log into lamannia anyone else having this problem???

Quote Originally Posted by irnimnode View Post
    i can log ito live server but am unable to log into lamannia anyone else having this problem???
    Ya, I am too what's going on?!?!

Question

not sure what is going on with lamannia but maybe it will be back up sometime tomorrow ?? idk we will just have to wait and see

Exclamation

The error said "Server was unable to proccess request(arrow)the underlying connection was closed: an unexpected error occured on a receive.(arrow)Unable to read data from the transport connection: an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host." So basically the maintainence messed up lammainias client.that's what I'm thinking.
    Last edited by Buttkierownsmade; 07-17-2012 at 02:59 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast