Default Caught in the Web

Carefull, Spoilers ahead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, we went into the new "amazing" RAID that Turbine "gave" us, full group in the beginning, several problems all the run. We all made our way to the last island and nothing happened. Some people that already had tried it before said that the same thing happened them, people start to get angry and left, others went AFK but a few of us was so dense-rock-head that we did not gave up.

After 180 minutes of RAID, 7 brave souls finished it, and just to see at the end: poor loot, poor reward... no heroic commendations, no named at all and the last portal was blocked, bugged. It would be ok if was not for, total nonsense of the developers, the RAID is still screwed, the objectives are not clear and honestly we don't even know what exactly triggered the final sequence. It just happened and we moved on.

I don't know if we were the first in Cannith and to be honest, I don't really care. I don't think I will do this RAID again very soon, it was really a disappointment.

The only fun in this was that the group stand till the end, even after massive waves of red named portal keepers that look endlesse. The group was the best part of it and it reminded me a little about play Dungeons & Dragons around a table.

So, without happiness I can show you pictures of it, and say to Turbine that that was really not fair.

A Close at Lolth Boobs...

Red Named doing their fun with us

Fun to Monsters is never enough

The LOLth sure that we would be screwed in the end

Did we?

The HUGE XP...

456 monster killed

109 deaths

We all SO HAPPY for finish it...

...and then, we got sad Chests!

Move on, probably the good part is the reward, right?

NO, IT IS NOT!

Your 180min to finish this RAID...

...except for the fun, was a Waste of Time!

By the way, now I understand why her name is LOLth...

Community Member

Default *-*

at least u guys finished the quest...

i tried twice and..... bugs, bugs everywhere.

=p

Hehe, we had the same bug. We waited 50 minutes and nothing happened. Then we just broke apart. No idea whats wrong with the end... but we had no mobs in whole instance and no spawns, no Lloth and no Anna willing to take down the barrier for us.

And in a month we are getting a new raid... just kill me.

What I've learn with my run and apparently by some pictures of another run was that right now you must take Ana with you through all the islands, killing all the mob and blowing up the 4 orbs. I'm ready to my next run, yes, because I want reccomendation to craft my Epic Skirt of the Red Dragon Scale.

Since it appears that the time does not apply, if I check it today and I am free to go, this will be a call for the day. Otherwise, just 2 days from now.

Today, we didnt have any bugs. In the last island before the portal to underdark, we just had to kill enough portal keepers to oepn the barrier for few seconds to get Anna past it. It worked. We completed. Make sure you dps down Lloth before killing Portal Keepers, that worked for us.

Well the news is ... its still bugged today post 14.2 patch. Ana floating near death rez shrine - no completion - no satisfaction. Some players sent tickets.
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnofEntropy View Post
    Who wouldn't want to see Flizik the dwarf jamming to 'Devil went down to georgia' and smoking a pipe ...

Yes, I was there :/

So far, no answer to the ticket. And I am pretty sure there will never have one.

Thumbs down

Completed with very delicate handling of Ana. She likes to get stuck on the bottom after her handler gets knocked off (or something like that), well, that's what we figured out after 1 run and a GM telling us we had to restart. Only a 20-30 minute wait for a GM to respond to tell us to restart. Seems like you have to babysit Ana very closely through the whole raid or it will bug hard and you can't complete. Well, that is just 1 possible raid bug mechanic. Boooo! (also, the bow dropped, no comms, and no worthwhile random loot)

Always an inspiration CaptainP. Congratz.
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnofEntropy View Post
    Who wouldn't want to see Flizik the dwarf jamming to 'Devil went down to georgia' and smoking a pipe ...