Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by fatherpirate View Post
    so...I guess if you deleted ..every... toon you have that EVER used a rez shine or ever released because they died...and had at least one left higher than level 12...then you play better than me.
    I have a drow artificer who reached level 18 PD style. I played him as a no twink use only what he made or picked up in quests himself. He was not allowed to use store items or scrolls. He did not use shrines or release on death. I set a death limit of his base con according to old pnp rules. He lasted until level 18 where he died in a situation where he could not be raised by a party member (soloing). At that point he still had 3 raises left but was dead according to the PD rules I set for him. He is now a craftbot and only plays with guildies who need an artie along and currently sits at level 20.

That was the only character I played anything like PD. For me at least it did not add anything to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    You can have a hotbar with quivers on it, and when the top quiver runs out, click the next one down. Its the same as swapping a weapon. Compare that to having to use a summon scroll in the middle of battle.

While having no bug is better than something being bugged, I wouldnt call any build crippled due to summon bolt scrolls not working.
    last i checked, this actually opens the quiver rather than equipping it.

Community Member EustaceTrevelyan's Avatar

Yeah, if they can't fix the bug they could just change this to equip the quiver, instead of the current open. (And before suggesting solutions like hotbar'ing a quiver to swap it, try them out first. I know you're trying to be helpful, but it kind of undermines when info is posted)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-daBard View Post
    Large thin quiver from house D favor holds 3x1000 which if you have that favor you could fill it with +1 sturdy bolts and +3 sturdy bolts and any other style of bolts for an effective capacity of around 7000 shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatherpirate View Post
    with summoned, first 1000 done, it auto loads the next 1000

That is why summoned bolts are better than regular ones, if you use a repeater
    *****ing so you can get an effective carry of 2k bolts while people is offering you a solution to carry 7k

worst blind is the one doesn't want to see

nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by garlor View Post
    *****ing so you can get an effective carry of 2k bolts while people is offering you a solution to carry 7k

worst blind is the one doesn't want to see

nuff said
    at 75% returning it is effectively a lot more than 7000 bolts, even.

Do keep in mind, thier 'solutions' assume

1. You are lvl 12+
    2. You have a bunch of house D favor

I play permadeath and my highest level toon is lvl 12..and he is a mage
    that doesn't use repeaters

Fixing the scroll so it works correctly is a solution for characters
    level 1 and up
    Halloween is dead on DDO.
    Kobalds stole it

Community Member

Either fix the bug or remove the spell conjure bolts from the game please. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12