Default Caught in the Web - Epic Elite

We made it to the finish line but were unable to cross. Sucks that Turbine released this RAID with such a critical bug.
    . ~ H A I L B O P . T R I A J A . D R A I S E N ~ .
    . ~ K h y b e r ~ .

same God and Generals finished 40 minutes after the raid went live but could not finish.
    Kahzadoom~Nexus~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~Xzr~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by die View Post
    same God and Generals finished 40 minutes after the raid went live but could not finish.
    Gods n generals did Epic Elite?

Community Member

Suddenly glad that there is nothing out of that raid I want.

You can drop the barrier keep trying guys.

Grats on getting that far on elite it's rough.
    Ghallanda Rerolled
    LeLodar LeLothian LeLoki LeLoman LeLonia LeLog

Quote Originally Posted by LeLoric View Post
    You can drop the barrier keep trying guys.

Grats on getting that far on elite it's rough.
    Thanks Lelo, and yes it was VERY rough. We're clearing the last Artifact now to see if it's somehow tied to the end sequence on Epic Elite.
    . ~ K h y b e r ~ .

we did all the artifacts .. so i dont think that was tied too the door droping we even droped Loth too no Hp beofre she vanished and still no door drop not sure what else you can do no levers .
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~Xzr~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

we did all the artifacts .. so i dont think that was tied too the door droping we even droped Loth too no Hp beofre she vanished and still no door drop not sure what else you can do no levers .
    Read the quest objectives it shows on tri's screenshot above.
    Ghallanda Rerolled

Quote Originally Posted by Spartywinz View Post
    Gods n generals did Epic Elite?
    Is that so hard too believe. We have alot of old timers in guild, and no it was not epic elite.

Quote Originally Posted by LeLoric View Post
    Read the quest objectives it shows on tri's screenshot above.
    Now yes the portal keepers did accure too us.. and as far as we can tell there were no more in the area. also mid way beating her down you see a DM text hurry make a break for it.. and a couple of our guys made it in before the door went back up .. but anna is a scitso she is all over the freakin place no one person can keep her in control and at one point she tele's back too the rez point bah will keep trying.\

We've killed everything in the quest and we're on our way back to the end. If that doesn't work we're going to kill Anna.
    . ~ K h y b e r ~ .

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdum View Post
    We've killed everything in the quest and we're on our way back to the end. If that doesn't work we're going to kill Anna.
    every thing?.... we kept getting respawns every were.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdum View Post
    You can't kill everything, Lloth even says she has an endless supply. I guess if no more are spawning then yes you are bugged.
    Ghallanda Rerolled

Now yes the portal keepers did accure too us.. and as far as we can tell there were no more in the area. also mid way beating her down you see a DM text hurry make a break for it.. and a couple of our guys made it in before the door went back up .. but anna is a scitso she is all over the freakin place no one person can keep her in control and at one point she tele's back too the rez point bah will keep trying.\
    We had it drop once also and didnt get ana in just have to go drop the wall again and keep her close to get her in fast it's not down for very long.
    Ghallanda Rerolled

Maybe they had a portal keeper fall off but not die in the ether as happened to a few of our party members. That would bug it.

But if there's no mobs anywhere on those last two islands... then probably bugged scripting.
    I ran a Ravenloft Fan Video Trailer Contest. Thanks for all the entries. Checkout the winners:
    Details Here

Yes it is bugged, hence why no portal keeper respawns and the door not opening ~_~

Hope it fixes itself for you guys. That's a lot of Barbie Raid for no bling.
    Rockan Robin . Rocka Red Emma . Roq Star . RockCandy Mountain . Rockna Delaflote | Build Index
    Co-Leader, Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    it might make more sense for the player to re-roll.

Default +Seeker to the rescue

A GM was able to get us to our loot but we still can't satisfy the objective to kill the portal keepers. We're also missing one chest due to the complicated state of the dungeon. We patiently await......
    . ~ K h y b e r ~ .

Community Member

our little group that tried it on norm got the portal keeper, we just couldnt get past the "fight with Lolth's true form, spider legs" objective, we finished the entire raid up to the chests and had to go back to try to finish that lol
    ~~Mistersoul~~

I saw a post on the Lamma forums that one portal keeper spawned way over at the start of the raid, and that group only found it by accident after one had died and spotted the portal keeper when he was running back to the end fight.