Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Evoker with heals. I could always find an LFM. For better or worse!

TR project is 14 Sorc 5 Past Life 1 Barb for Nuke Speed! But he may end as an Evoker.
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Brissy Australia(u wouldn't know where the real town was)

My mains a ranger but is currently hiding at 20 as an arti,
    till the enhancement pass and they get some love.

I prefer the pointy ear races too

Cheers

Ahhhh my monks.
    Fell in love the first time I saw them in my buddies AD&D 1st ed. Players handbook.
    They didn't have monks in the 2nd ed. I had been playing.

Heard about DDO about 2 months before f2P. Fired up a 10 day trial and OMFG , monks!
    ----------

Confidence to know that even butt nekked I'm likely to be the last MoFo standing. I don't need no stinking weapons or fiddly spell components , holy symbol , tree to hug , ect. I am ready to throw down, In my skivvies.
    Move along , Nothing to see here

Community Member akiraproject24's Avatar

With 11 toons multiply TR'd...I no longer have a main anymore...my main would be who is most interesting to me atm
    ThwartedFhalhaenaWrekkinWrexxMaisterThwarteddHematemesisRhayzedOffensiveReduction
    Pimpin toons since 2006

Bard. Everyone said they sucked so I decided to roll one up and enjoyed playing it for the versatility and I like CC options.

Community Member

When I first joined, it was with a group of 3 RL friends who had already been playing. I wanted to roll a wizard. They said "don't, we need a cleric." So I rolled a cleric.

Do I have a main? Hmm. I'm an inveterate altoholic. I'm always wanting to give a race or class, or mix of classes, a good try.

Still, I have managed to get one toon to cap and into epic destinies, my halfling dex/wis dark monk. Why? I'm a martial artist and martial arts fan, and the idea of playing a martial artist with legendary capability is appealing. And it's fun: she's fast, mobile, self-sufficient, with good immunities and resists... and it's just amusing to watch a 3 1/2' tall cute girl kick a giant's tail.

Wruntjunior is really my main, and is a wizard now...started as a FvS, but then I started on caster past lives. With max int on an effectively first-life wizard (2nd-life as a drow, only 1 extra spell pen and stat points from first life), I was sold pretty quickly on wizard over FvS...between not being impressed with Exalted Angel and not really caring for the treatment of divines so far post-expansion by Turbine (not exactly extreme nerfing, but between lack of good gear that isn't random loot and other issues...made me want to go with what I was already leaning towards as more fun anyways.

Therefore, my main's class is a Wizard (though it's currently sorc for pl).
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Quote Originally Posted by phebia View Post
    I was wondering why people pick X class as there main.
    So what made you pick your class as your main?
    years ago when I played pen and paper D&D I always preferred melee types and rogues. So now in DDO the 2 characters I play most are a pure fighter and a pure rogue. I still enjoy those the most.

I do have a pure barbarian, FVS, bard and cleric, as well as a couple of multi-class characters with rogue splashes.
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    Quote from a shroud run "I am an idiot, not a newb"

Monk, Fast hits, nice special attacks, instantly wipe rooms, high hp, high heal amp, 25% incorpreal, easy to get 25% dodge, 70-80 per first sustained is nice + weapon effects
    Officer Of Templar - Now Recruiting
    KennyBurns - Electric Savant DPS~ KennyFails The Completionist - Rogue Stick Life 15/15 Completionist ~ KennyHeals - Fvs Healer~ KennyRanges - TWF Manyshoot Of Cannith

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyburns View Post
    Monk, Fast hits, nice special attacks, instantly wipe rooms, high hp, high heal amp, 25% incorpreal, easy to get 25% dodge, 70-80 per first sustained is nice + weapon effects
    It's also a tranny !!

In every game I choose melees and always ones that do the most dmg,so here I took barb and still my main.

Monk - About a month after I started playing I saw a monk standing in the marketplace with stoneskin on (not that I had a clue at the time). To me it looked amazing, so I decided to get one and have not regretted my decision. But it took me about a week of research to learn enough about them to actually come up with a build that worked.
    Khyber - Apodiformes (monk) / Apodidae (sorc)

Monk
    Love me some button pushing.

currently working on a ranged FvS build but right now shes tied up in past lives 8 of 15.... woot halfway mark. I really like toying with strange builds. Ive already tested the build now I get to add some bells and whistles.
    GOKI monk 20 | IICO fighter 20 | EGO sorc 20 | IRRO favored soul 20

Monk. Always monks. If I have the opportunity to play a martial artist, I do, unless they are very badly done or boring (EQ1 monks for example.)

DDO monks are very fun, I love the movement speed - and have trouble on other chars because I'm spoiled. Stuns are great, quivering palm, and I LOVE Grandmaster of Flowers too and my newfound AOE potential and ranged attacks. Hehe.

My first Char in D&D was a Rogue and I love them I really do.

I started playing with one but when I realised that I needed another char to keep myself entertained I made Fui. Which was going to be a drow dex barb, I know! I realised my mistake early on so she wasnt that bad at end game and after I got her geared up she was awesome even. Then tred her into a bunch of stuff and now I am almost done with it. I need to get her back to barb. But she would be my main.

Although my warforged rogue is my 2nd main. Another reason I dont play him as often is you have Brenna and Ramses showing you how to actually play GOOD rogues that I get embarassed.
    Kasik ~20 Rogue~ Fui 18/2 brb/ftr ~ Emmeryl 20 Clr Hilcias 20 Sorc
    Cool kids play on Mabar!

Barbarian- I like to beat things with large preferably pointy objects

Community Member

Launch was a Cleric,got him to level 10(max at the time) and quit for a while.

Came back and played a Tempest Ranger,when Tempest was nerfed I quit for a while.

Artificer came out and started a WF one,haven't looked at another class since.
    I can do great Ranged and Melee(Masters Touch) DPS,can cast spells and have a customizable pet,with UMD I can cast most of the scrolls in the game and I can heal myself with a spell or scroll.
    I also get a bonus to Crafting

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123