Default Crafting an evasion item

Is there a Cannith Crafting shard that gives the bearer evasion?
    Snarly Dwarf Chick With A Great Axe

Community Member

As far as I know, there are no items in game at all that grant the bearer evasion. Evasion is a VERY powerful ability and should be restricted to class abilities.

The only ways to get evasion are:

1) Have two levels of rogue
    2) Have two levels of monk
    3) Have nine levels of ranger
    4) Have the Shadowdancer epic destiny capped and active (final autogrant, not twistable)

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    The only ways to get evasion are:

1) Have two levels of rogue
    2) Have two levels of monk
    3) Have nine levels of ranger
    4) Have the Shadowdancer epic destiny capped and active (final autogrant, not twistable)
    This.

Although I could see an evasion item in the near future, given the changes to make heavier armor more useful...

Quote Originally Posted by xveganrox View Post
    This.

Although I could see an evasion item in the near future, given the changes to make heavier armor more useful...
    Doubt it, evasion is incredibly powerful and will never be on any item.

Mobility and precise shot are one thing, evasion is totally different.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

NO and hopefully there never will be nor should there.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

2016 DDO Players Council Hobgoblin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    NO and hopefully there never will be nor should there.
    while i agree with you - evasion is not really the endallbeall ability that people make it out to be. useful? sure. neccessary?

not on your life.

i think nick r. said it best. F@#$ evasion!

hob
    main toons: hauteur(silly caster) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly paladin)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

Community Member

YES> THERE IS. on a Trinket. I am certain that it is a loophole in the crafting system. It is some special recipe that takes some rare collectibles.

I wouldn't do it though as it is probably a cheat. I don't do anything that isn't 100% legit. There was a loophole for a while that made antique great axe a +9 weapon using 15 epic raid tokens. Personally, I would like to see those that still have it get it reduced. I hate that when they fix these things, people that already had them get to keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by zeichen-thest View Post
    YES> THERE IS. on a Trinket. I am certain that it is a loophole in the crafting system. It is some special recipe that takes some rare collectibles.
    I am unaware of any such recipe. Was it recently added?

No, there is not.

There was a loophole for a while that made antique great axe a +9 weapon using 15 epic raid tokens. Personally, I would like to see those that still have it get it reduced. I hate that when they fix these things, people that already had them get to keep them.
    It's not a loophole, it's how the system works. Add +7 augment to a weapon with Righteousness and it's basically a +9 for a pretty good portion of the content, assuming Righteousness isn't bugged again .
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Community Member

Because you know everything about the game.

I am telling you that there is. I will not tell the recipe because it is most likely a cheat. Like being able to use purified shards in place of devil scales for certain recipes. Or the ability to make a bound shard into an unbound. I personally never did these things but there were times when you could.

As for the +9 to the antique great axe, I have no idea of what you are talking about but I saw it +9 antique great axe not +7 righteousness.

But of course only you are right and no one else knows of things that you don't know of.

Community Member

I am telling you that there is. I will not tell the recipe because it is most likely a cheat. Like being able to use purified shards in place of devil scales for certain recipes. Or the ability to make a bound shard into an unbound. I personally never did these things but there were times when you could.

As for the +9 to the antique great axe, I have no idea of what you are talking about but I saw it +9 antique great axe not +7 righteousness.

But of course only you are right and no one else knows of things that you don't know of.
    I dont know if you grasp this bud but your either trolling or rumor mongering either is a waste of a post.

If you actually have discovered something like a secret recipe then you either should of reported it as a exploit and it would of certainly be fixed rapidly and those made nerfed, or be deemed WAI and thus keeping it a secret while telling folks it exists is pure leetist lameness.

Some players went through alot of trouble once upon a time to create working lists of recipes for the playerbase. If there was one unknown you discovered then share it with the community and gain recognition.

I'll tell you if you take care of your own curses.

I take Preston's knowledge over yours any day.
    -1 for being really rude.
    ~ Pallai, Chennai, Saraphima~
    ~Shipbuff, Sophalia, Northenstar ~
    ~ Ascent~

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

There is no such thing and if I could I would -1 you more than once for such posts

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Very disrespectful.