Ignoring the fact that druid doesn't even have its own epic destiny yet, the two quintessential druid templates are generally worse than divine or arcane alternatives.
Template 1: full caster spec. This is basically just a weak arcane with a weaker spell selection, no SLAs and no utility spells like ddoor. Season's herald PrE is extremely weak and cumbersome. Chasing the right element to maximize efficiency is very druid-esque, but it's just annoying and not fun, since you'd have to switch elemental forms every 5 minutes to take advantage. It also shouldn't be required to use the once every 20 minute clickie to start the cycle.
- have elemental forms lock in seasonal bonuses. Fire elemental locks in summer and water elemental locks in winter.
- Remove the malus to acid/electric spells in elemental forms.
- Increase spell power bonus to seasons herald by 1.5-2x - considering sorcs would still do more DPS, this wouldn't be overpowered.
- Give elemental forms SLAs. Make ice flowers an SLA for water elemental and add in a fireball-type SLA for fire.
Template 2: melee DPS hybrid. Wolf form melee DPS is mathematically low. A cleric clonk has more melee DPS, better casting DPS and stunning fist. It doesn't help that wolf melee range is such that you need to be right on top to be able to hit things. Fatal harrier is useless at end game, since you'll rarely get the kill. Also, you can't use scrolls or wands in animal forms - this is HUGE for caster types.
- allow wand and scrolls in animal forms. Not lore acceptable? Considering you can use potions and clickies, it hardly matters.
- Buff natural fighting. Double, or even triple the bonus to put it on par with TWF feats. A character that goes to such length such as changing their entire body should do more melee DPS than character that casually splashes two levels of monk.
- Make the DCs on melee form attacks (e.g., takedown) competitive, on par with stunning fist. As they are now, they're terrible.
- Remove the AB penalty when dual wielding, since you don't get the benefit anyway.