Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Question emote and text

great thread! im new to the alias game. i was wondering how to make an alias string that has an emote and a custom text to go with it. for example the command would be ;lol and it would perform the /laugh emote and show "lol" in the chat. thanks and great work!

+1

Proud Member of Eternal Infinity
    Side Project for German Players: http://ddohhjungs.guildportal.com/

Community Member

Does anyone know if it's possible to join separately colored letters together?

<Alias String=";erecall" Value="/p ;rc1 R;rc2 e;rc3 c;rc4 a;rc5 l;rc6 l;rc7 !;rgb"/>

For instance, that used ingame says R e c a l l !
    Each letter scrolling to another color, designated by rc1 / rc2 and so on. But I want it just to be Recall. Haven't found a way to do it, so either I'm thinking too hard and not seeing a simple answer, or it just doesn't work.

Community Member

Worked it out, totally different code to the one presented in this thread. Found it in Sacredguyver's post in the original, which is linked here. Thanks/GL.

Community Member

Default This is fun stuff...

so why isn't it stickied?

2014 DDO Players Council Flavilandile's Avatar

Because Turbine doesn't want us to play with colors in chat windows.

They have done their best to kill them, and since they can't really kill them ( they don't know what side effect it could have ), they just hide them.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Thumbs up

Thank yall. This is the thread i used to first make my color aliases. Been trying to find it again. Now i don't have to give people my file, but instead give them the URL. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Erofen; 02-26-2014 at 05:39 PM.
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (24 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (28 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (25 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (28 Barb) ~Erofenbless (28 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (28 Cleric Dualbox) ~Erofenten (20 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12