Default Wolf form attacking

So I think I pretty much have an idea of how Wolves attack

If you use a weapon, the base damage, weapon type, crit modifier are thrown out of the window. However the rest should be fine.

Quick question : Does this include the enchancement bonus of the weapon?

IE : If you single wield a +5 Shortsword in Wolf Form, do you get +5 to your To-Hit and Damage?

If not, how do you improve your To-Hit over and above using certain buff spells and your normal BAB?

... on a related note. If I have augment summoning, my pet wolf should get Increased Fortification - His Character Sheet says he has 0% Fort.. is this normal or bugged?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fav Quote of All Time
    A Friend is someone who will help you move... A Best Friend is someone who will help you move a BODY!

Community Member

The enhancement bonus is kept in wolf form. Also, anything in your offhand gets applied to, except things like flaming, thundering, ect. That is, the things that take effects on hits, they only work when on your mainhand. As for Augment summon, I think it should be giving the fort, so bug report it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalosamasan View Post
    The enhancement bonus is kept in wolf form. Also, anything in your offhand gets applied to, except things like flaming, thundering, ect. That is, the things that take effects on hits, they only work when on your mainhand. As for Augment summon, I think it should be giving the fort, so bug report it.
    So in main hand if i have bodyfeeder and in off hand i have vicious, i will only retain bodyfeeder since the offhand is ignored.

However if my offhand was a +5 weapon and my mainhand was a +3 weapon, the +5 would kick in.
    However... again... that being said since there is no benefit for offhand fighting, i would take penalties for TWF like normal that would be for nothing.

So, to recap
    + modifier = best of either hand weapon
    Crit = Wild Shape
    Weapon Base Damage = Wild Shape
    Prefix or Suffix = mainhand

So I could have a Paralysing +5 Scimitar in one hand and a shield in another, I attack with a wolf attack but get a +5 to hit, +5 to damage and chance to paralyse.

Sound right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fav Quote of All Time
    A Friend is someone who will help you move... A Best Friend is someone who will help you move a BODY!