Default Ranger with a Woody

The Kings Forest my favorite part of the new content... I have no doubt any class can solo The Kings Forest but as a Ranger it's really fun sneaking around past mobs that are so close any rogue would be unable to pass up a chance to assassinate, which would be ill advised as the Drow in The Kings Forest are like African Army Ants they come from all directions and like the Drow Monks in Monastery of the Scorpion, they don't play around.

This past weekend I spent more than 4 hours roaming the area 90 percent of it was recon, I ran with a couple of peeps but couldn’t get far the wondering animal and drow mobs picked up on them and spend most of the time running away, solo is the only way to recon.

I only found one thing about The Kings Forest that I do not like, the drow seem to be highly resistant to every type of elemental damage to the point lightning strike seems to only annoy them. I have a couple of drow builds and with protection and resistance from elements my red bar is affected by every hit.

If you haven’t played in The Kings Forest be weary of Bears, they are brutal and very seldom is there only one the most I have seen in one fight was ten. If you run across a Drow Queen or Red Named Drow Necromancer be prepared to take on everything you can see around him/her, everything they conjure and just when it looks hopeful he/she will regenerate instantly and you will be starting all over again this happens multiple times, you will see a red beam of light go thru them lifting them off the ground and moments later it’s on again.

There is so many more things going on out there but lunch time is over so back to work I go, maybe someone else can go over some of the other things.

Thank you DDO Staff and Management… The Kings Forest is a crazy large and a fantastic place to play.
    Taming The Shrew
    /Darksmoothie/Flyguy/Smoothtalker/Wasntme/
    Shyilo Rapid Fire/Smoothforged/Manndingo

Smile Signed

Both the Kings Forest and the Underdark explorers do what no other area in DDO has been able to... provide a scale that really gives you that feeling of being in an epic adventure.

Great work to the entire team for creating a visual image of all those pnp campaigns I sued to play.

Miacorva
    Both the Kings Forest and the Underdark explorers do what no other area in DDO has been able to... provide a scale that really gives you that feeling of being in an epic adventure.

I agree totally; "DDO Team" have raised the bar pretty high, hope they can match or do better when they release the next content.

The Kings Forest Map

http://www.ddmsrealm.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/the-kings-forest-wilderness-map-dungeons-and-dragons-online.jpg

I know it's bad practice to mix content "Subjects" but I still haven't figured out how to submit a ticket if I needed to.
    Taming The Shrew
    /Darksmoothie/Flyguy/Smoothtalker/Wasntme/
    Shyilo Rapid Fire/Smoothforged/Manndingo