Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    The Hatchery

Quote Originally Posted by danielhrobbins View Post
    Don't forget that many rogues (myself included) are missing close to half their sneak attack die now. You know, just a tiny litle thing like that. Sigh.

Can you imagine the outcry if the same thing happened to cleave? We know you hat eus, devs, just don't make us rogues wait until the end of the month. Really. F*** the airship buffs and the NPCs calling quests "TBD1" ... give me my missing 8-10 SA die please!
    The capstone is being fixed in the patch. It said so in the notes.

Unless you took the Improved Sneak Attack feat, you should have all your dice. ISA might also have been fixed, but not mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by kensyanne View Post
    So they're fixing epic destinies, yet no word on when monk ninja spy 1 PRE will be fixed? Any chance, we can get a Dev to chime on the monk PRE issue?
    It's supposedly fixed. Check the release notes again.
    "And you ate an apple, and I ate a pear,
    From a dozen of each we had bought somewhere;
    And the sky went wan, and the wind came cold,
    And the sun rose dripping, a bucketful of gold. " - Millay

Community Member

What about Silver Flame spell? Description says about 100-160 base dmg .
    With full meta + 80 smite line enhancement line ,+52 universal spellpower + 25 alchemical it hit's for only 150~ dmg ....... Please fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Disagree. Boss beaters on epic weapon blanks would be sweet, and boss beaters are ML20 anyway.
    so to clerify...you dissagree because you think you should be level 20 before
    you can make weapons specifically to beat bosses ?

Well, I never intended my suggestion to make 'boss' beater weapons for the lowly levels 1-19
    or should I say 8-19

DDO is not just end content raids.
    Halloween is dead on DDO.
    Kobalds stole it

Community Member

I don't see anything in the Known Issues or Release notes about a fix for the Momentum Swing for Hafl-Orcs using a Great Axe/Maul.

I can confirm this does not function on my Kensai Half-Orc Great Axe user, the animation plays through but no damage is done at all.

Quote Originally Posted by fatherpirate View Post
    epic weapon blanks used in crafting.

minimum level 20 ? way too much.
    at level 20, your not going to be using crafted weapons, because you can't crafting
    in those epic effects needed at that level.

How about a compromise ?

1[ ] no minimum level
    2[ ] minimum level 8
    3[ ] minimum level 20

This would compliment the new stronger armor types
    Disagree. Boss beaters on epic weapon blanks would be sweet, and boss beaters are ML20 anyway.

Well, I never intended my suggestion to make 'boss' beater weapons for the lowly levels 1-19
    or should I say 8-19

DDO is not just end content raids.
    Happily using Cannith Crafted weapons to beat Epic end game content without breaking a sweat. My crafted weapon recipe of choice?

+5 Holy Burst <material> Weapons of Vampirism
    - On a toon with 400% Heal Amp and Fists of Light.

Epic weapon blanks would give me a nice DPS bump up on this for the harder difficulties.

Turbine are spot on in making Epic Weapon blanks Absolute Minimum Level 20. there Epic weapons intended for use in Epic content. Allowing them from 12, 8 or even level 1 doesn't make sense.

Lastly, if anyone wants throw in the argument of 'have to re-do all that work in remaking my PL15 weapons on Epic Blanks now', well, sorry, this is an MMO and equipment evolution is part of the game.

Now, I have 6 Locus of Vol's to go farm out ready for when I get my Epic Silver/Adamantine/Cold Iron weapons.
    The Theorybuild Author
    Quote Originally Posted by twinstronglord View Post
    Up to this point we've all been beating around the bush. Lolth has a very small box in which you can hit her.

Sub-basement of my own personal third hell.

Out of curiosity, are we going to see a fix on the Madstone rage issue? One cannot rage while Madstoned, either clickable or proc activated.

(When Madstone is activated ie: click on boots, Barbarian rage is not available as it comes up "You cannot do this while raging".)
    Last edited by Dark_Uncle72; 07-07-2012 at 05:37 PM.
    "I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied...
    Learn to swim..."

*I'm not sure I like these new forums..*

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MalkavianX View Post
    Has Sit Poincelot been fixed yet? I know, I know, not a huge issue, but one that irks me none the less.
    Poincelot has been fixed since patch one, but idk if he is atill fixed.
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Angry

Sir poincelot is broken again I tried for last two days no points given and he still flag's for the day.
    William L. DeAemond

No, you are confused.

My points is that the leveling boss beaters (+4 holy of bane) continue to be ML13 and continue to be the preferred choice for leveling, or maybe you go with +5 instead for ML15. If you wanted to increase their power you could up the bane to greater, but that drastically raises the ML. Just like how it works with epic weapon blanks. Which is exactly how it should be, IMO.

Epic weapon blanks are valuable because they get the extra 1[W] from being epic. Of course they should be ML20; that's the entire point of an epic weapon. And the most natural weapons to use these blanks for are +5 burst of greater bane boss beaters, which end up being ML20 anyway.

You seem to think you should be able to use an epic weapon before level 20, which I personally find insane.

Community Member

No, you are confused.

My points is that the leveling boss beaters (+4 holy of bane) continue to be ML13 and continue to be the preferred choice for leveling, or maybe you go with +5 instead for ML15. If you wanted to increase their power you could up the bane to greater, but that drastically raises the ML. Just like how it works with epic weapon blanks. Which is exactly how it should be, IMO.

Epic weapon blanks are valuable because they get the extra 1[W] from being epic. Of course they should be ML20; that's the entire point of an epic weapon. And the most natural weapons to use these blanks for are +5 burst of greater bane boss beaters, which end up being ML20 anyway.

You seem to think you should be able to use an epic weapon before level 20, which I personally find insane.
    So much win

Community Member

Default ninja spy

The Ninja Spy 1 ability is getting fixed in patch 1.

Ninja Spy I now once again correctly sets short swords to be ki weapons.

Where is the momentum swing problem for horcs in the known issues/fix list? I don't see it? Devs?

any chance Eberron Dragonshard Fragments collectors fixed? Release notes not mentions at all. I want my xp potions :/

Proudly Member of DDO:EU Community, Member of legendary ex-guild: Disorganized Chaos,
    the Crabslayer, always high Dwarf from Mountains of Immerth

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Uncle72 View Post
    Out of curiosity, are we going to see a fix on the Madstone rage issue? One cannot rage while Madstoned, either clickable or proc activated.

(When Madstone is activated ie: click on boots, Barbarian rage is not available as it comes up "You cannot do this while raging".)
    Well I want to repeat this question... any progress on the madstone boots issue?
    Are they now useless for barbarians?
    Are the developers planning on a fix or should we destroy them?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456