Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by whiteline View Post
    I missed it this time
    /Reglances at date.

Oops. That *was* yesterday, wasn't it?

Wouldn't *I* have looked silly there all by myself tonight if I hadn't caught this.

CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

DDO Producer

Wings were fixed today.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Wings were fixed today.
    I would hug you if you weren't 2,000 miles away from me.
    Proud member of Renowned, Thelanis server.

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    Release notes will be posted tomorrow (Monday) at the earliest, sorry for the delay.

Additionally, devs will be assisting by teleporting groups into the raid in order to bypass the required quest flagging.
    Quote Originally Posted by smatt View Post
    Release notes?
    Soon?
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

What ever happened to the release notes that were being posted 'tomorrow' ..
    [REDACTED]

Hero

People need to read the post from Kookie. It's says today is the earliest that they MAY be posted. It does not state they WILL be posted today.

Release notes will be posted tomorrow (Monday) at the earliest, sorry for the delay.

Additionally, devs will be assisting by teleporting groups into the raid in order to bypass the required quest flagging.

Hero

Turbine, I know you have the best of intentions asking for player help and feedback. However, you really need to streamline the charactercopy process so people can copy over the characters regardless of failed attempts in the past. I really do not want to test Lamannia content with suboptimal characters because I can't copy them over from live servers.
    U19 Kensei: Centered Cleaver | TR Junkie Leveling Framework

~Ying~ (10 lives), ~Hamada~(9 lives), ~Vadanken~ (6 lives), ~Kobeyashi~ (10 lives)
    Over Raided of Orien, First Level 100 Guild

Unhappy

Are there relic handwraps now, or does an entire class still have no reason to run the new raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    Turbine, I know you have the best of intentions asking for player help and feedback. However, you really need to streamline the charactercopy process so people can copy over the characters regardless of failed attempts in the past. I really do not want to test Lamannia content with suboptimal characters because I can't copy them over from live servers.
    Heck, it would even be nice if Lammania forums weren't way down at the bottom of the front page, and people were aware that there was a patch on the server.
    "And you ate an apple, and I ate a pear,
    From a dozen of each we had bought somewhere;
    And the sky went wan, and the wind came cold,
    And the sun rose dripping, a bucketful of gold. " - Millay

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Darquain View Post
    Are there relic handwraps now, or does an entire class still have no reason to run the new raid?
    Are handwraps even working? I mean all i get is 1d6 from them. Even Grandmaster of Flowers stuff dosent seem to work on handwraps, am i wrong but wasn't monk ment to be the best unarmed fighter? Yet nothing works.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    People need to read the post from Kookie. It's says today is the earliest that they MAY be posted. It does not state they WILL be posted today.
    What about Wednesday?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post

Yep, the way I see it.....

Is if Turbine wants people that are PAYING to play their game to Beta test, or preview test or wahteer you want to call it... They need ot get their stuff straight... Make it easy to do... Provide CLEAR AND CONCISE INFORMATION ON HOW TO SOPY CHARACTERS OVER, (making sure that system actually works for everybody). And then creating situations where people can access and have information about what exactly Trubine wants them to check out. They made steps on a couple of these issues during the MOTU Beta, but not nearly enough. The amount of time each Beta was up was too short, the hassles players had to go through to get the information and tools to check things out was to cumbersome. Sure, some people were able to navigae it better than others, depending on the times they play etc etc.

It just seems to be poorly organized, with little to no real straight line information, all done in too short of a time period.

1. Insure character copy WORKS
    2. Provide clear schedule, with advance notice, in a prominant way.
    3. Provide tools neccesary to test what they want tested, without players having to beg and plead at a specific time.

There still seems to be a good number of peopel that ARE willing to test and evaluate things. It's just that Turbine creates situations where those people have to jump thru hoops to do so. Those hoops invariably create a situation where less and less people are willing to PAY to test this stuff. And then you have to try and entice a new group to do it, only for those new peopel to get frustrated and give up..... This has been going on for years... I understand there are budgetary constraints, but when I see Devs complaining that Lama is a ghost town, perhaps they should look at the system, and how cumbersome it is.... THAT would explain a lot

Sorry for the delay with the Release notes everyone!

We're still putting together the full list (which more is being added to daily!)

We'll post it up once we've got a solid list that is not likely to change immediately after posting it.

We're still putting together the full list (which more is being added to daily!)

We'll post it up once we've got a solid list that is not likely to change immediately after posting it.
    Thanks for the update, Kookie.
    Brenna / Tzanna, The Dancing Rogues of Argonnessen
    Ascent on Argo
    "As the party's resident trap expert ..." <dies with smug yet surprised expression on face>

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Translation = not until Thursday since you are off tomorrow?
    The Great Gnome Conspiracy was here!

Here's hoping the "/importoptions *filename*.txt" command is turned back on. Some of use use alias files quite a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by macubrae View Post
    A Dwarf's beard should be thick, strong and long enough to tuck under your belt (to keep kobolds from swinging on it and giants from swinging us by them).

Quote Originally Posted by sacredguyver View Post
    Here's hoping the "/importoptions *filename*.txt" command is turned back on. Some of use use alias files quite a bit.
    I came across this thread today.

In short: aliases now seem to be stored in layout files in XML format. Looks like people who use different alias files will now have to use different layout files for the same purpose.
    Both files are manually editable in text editors, which should make the migration easier.

Hope they add:

All Evenstar Challenge ingreds and Commendations will hence forth be BTA and all current ones will convert from BTC to BTA.

What happened to our BTA ingreds are traded for BTC or BTA items theory of ingredient created stuff? BTC is just annoying... though I realize it's done to sell bags.

Especially for the randomly crafted challenge items. Eck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    DO NOT DO THIS. We are investigating.

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

Anynore dev appearances later on?
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Darquain View Post
    I have been wondering this myself. Truly very odd.

Moreover, the relic weapons are meant to be combined with the Planar Focus trinkets to access the planar conflux ability, making those unusable on a monk also.

Heres hopin anyway.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast