Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Community Member

Im going to haft to throw my hat into the ring for "no healers friend fix, no patch 1". It was reported more than 6 weeks before the launch and my favored soul heals herself with potions because its just too costly in a group to heal myself. The healing penalty for WF needs to be removed if you can not fix the effect. The double negative stat cancels out the other benefits of WF over other races after the disease and poison immunity nerf.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Fhauvial View Post
    I'd really like to know this too. My heal spell took a 200 HP hit after the update, and it's to the point where if there's a Warforged party member (and a large portion of them seem to feel Healer's Friend isn't worth the AP nowdays >.<), I have two options: dump massive amounts of SP into healing them, or let them die.

I just don't get it.
    Healer's friend doesn't work atm so its not worth the AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Other

• Fixed an issue with downward spiraling sound volumes. Sound levels should now be more consistent, and remember where you put them.
    • It is no longer possible to get stuck in a "Save Changes" dialog in the LFM.
    • Fixed a crashing issue during reincarnation.
    • Added in more sound effects for monsters and NPCs that were previously not playing.
    • Made significant optimizations to server memory allocations.
    • Removed all suggestions to take the "Combat Casting" feat from the chargen advice for all classes.
    • Fixed a problem where the Wisdom description in chargen wasn't fitting in the UI.
    • Fixed issue where the wrong loading screen was displayed when travelling from Eveningstar Cavern to the Demonweb.
    • It is no longer possible to get stuck in a "Save Changes" dialog in the LFM.
    • Fixed a crashing issue during reincarnation.
    • Added in more sound effects for monsters and NPCs that were previously not playing.
    Small copy/paste error in ORANGE.

I'd LOVE to hear more information about RED, and whether or not these significant optimizations will reduce the issues with lag.
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhauvial View Post
    I'd really like to know this too. My heal spell took a 200 HP hit after the update, and it's to the point where if there's a Warforged party member (and a large portion of them seem to feel Healer's Friend isn't worth the AP nowdays >.<), I have two options: dump massive amounts of SP into healing them, or let them die.

I just don't get it.
    If I am expecting healing assistance (AKA, I'm not a warforged pale master doing my own healing), I ALWAYS take the three tiers of Healer's Friend. I even carry a blood docent around on Metalbone that I am willing to swap in if I am too costly SP-wise.

I've never had complaints.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthey View Post
    If I am expecting healing assistance (AKA, I'm not a warforged pale master doing my own healing), I ALWAYS take the three tiers of Healer's Friend. I even carry a blood docent around on Metalbone that I am willing to swap in if I am too costly SP-wise.

I've never had complaints.
    The thing is, right now, none of those have any effect and WF are now an SP sink (Mine included, healers friend and fleshmaker docent). :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tenelai View Post
    The thing is, right now, none of those have any effect and WF are now an SP sink (Mine included, healers friend and fleshmaker docent). :/
    Yep. That's what warforged paladin LoH is for.

I'm just patiently waiting. I'm sure that they'll get to it.

Community Member

Couldnt see any mention of the Assassinate bug where it appears to be dealing damage before making the attempt meaning you then get aggro and the roll cant be made.

Im sure a Dev said they would look in to this. Hard to believe the order in which checks are made during combat is hard to fix...

Pirate Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Some of these didn't fit into patch 1. Patch 2 is already in progress to try and catch the stragglers.
    NOT fixxing the WF healing amp bug? and it wont be fix until END of july? Hell... Might as well push it back to U15 at this point.

And dont give me this "we are still looking into it". You knew since phase 2... I see other bugs were fixxed.

Not happy about this.

Community Member

good fixes overall, though some key fixes seem to be lacking. Warforged healers friend and rogue's backstab issues being among them.

Exalted Angel

Divine Wrath should now function. It now uses the better of Wisdom or Charisma to calculate DC's.
    Avenging Light now uses the better of Wisdom or Charisma to calculate DC's.

Nice to see those are now usable for casters as they should. Now please consider doing the same for shadowdancers. Their abilites still have a mix of dex/int to calculate dcs, with their defining ability (exec strike) being dex based. Currently, there is little incentive to go full dex on any build, having the better of dex/int in there would synergize way better with the plethora of different builds involved.

any word on hardened getting fixed or even acknowledge it is not giving an ac bonus? or am i the only one lol

Community Member

No mention yet of a fix to Epic Roderic's Wand's Augment Summon effect.... only applies while equpped on hirelings, will apply if equipped after summon, disappear upon unequip... applies forever if equipped during casting for summons, no change upon un/re-equipping

Have been bugreporting this for awhile...

Community Member

Not sure what the WF heal amp issue is.. my repair spells are healing me for a ton, getting crits around 700 with fleshshapers + guild buff, while my dog only gets heals for 210...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beldain View Post
    Not sure what the WF heal amp issue is.. my repair spells are healing me for a ton, getting crits around 700 with fleshshapers + guild buff, while my dog only gets heals for 210...
    um, REPAIR spells aren't affected by HEAL amp. two totally different types of hp restoration there. The issue is that WF aren't getting bonuses from healing amp enhancements/items at the moment, which means they are only getting healed for 50% from positive energy spells, like cure serious wounds or heal. This has absolutely no bearing on spells like repair serious wounds or reconstruct, as they are a completely different type of energy.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beldain View Post
    I have not tested that but you may have hit the nail on the head that healing amp on a WF is going to repair and not healing.

Community Member

That very well could be true, since I'm noticing significant differences between repair on myself vs repair on my doggie...

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordPiglet View Post
    Some of these issues should have never made it to live, period. Saying it hasn't made it in Patch one and wait until patch 2, is bs.
    Naw, the nerf to healing is bs.

Community Member

So they're fixing epic destinies, yet no word on when monk ninja spy 1 PRE will be fixed? Any chance, we can get a Dev to chime on the monk PRE issue?
    Last edited by kensyanne; 07-07-2012 at 01:18 AM.

epic weapon blanks used in crafting.

minimum level 20 ? way too much.
    at level 20, your not going to be using crafted weapons, because you can't crafting
    in those epic effects needed at that level.

How about a compromise ?

1[ ] no minimum level
    2[ ] minimum level 8
    3[ ] minimum level 20

This would compliment the new stronger armor types
    Halloween is dead on DDO.
    Kobalds stole it

Quote Originally Posted by fatherpirate View Post
    epic weapon blanks used in crafting.

minimum level 20 ? way too much.
    at level 20, your not going to be using crafted weapons, because you can't crafting
    in those epic effects needed at that level.
    Disagree. Boss beaters on epic weapon blanks would be sweet, and boss beaters are ML20 anyway.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jasparion View Post
    Couldnt see any mention of the Assassinate bug where it appears to be dealing damage before making the attempt meaning you then get aggro and the roll cant be made.

Im sure a Dev said they would look in to this. Hard to believe the order in which checks are made during combat is hard to fix...
    Don't forget that many rogues (myself included) are missing close to half their sneak attack die now. You know, just a tiny litle thing like that. Sigh.

Can you imagine the outcry if the same thing happened to cleave? We know you hat eus, devs, just don't make us rogues wait until the end of the month. Really. F*** the airship buffs and the NPCs calling quests "TBD1" ... give me my missing 8-10 SA die please!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast