Community Member akiraproject24's Avatar

Default Dragon Heritage..Stack with 2ndary spell specialty?

In leveling a Draconic destiny I took Blue dragon heritage 3 tiers which is +30% spell power to electric spells. There is also an option for a secondary spell specialty for another +10% per tier. The option to take electric as secondary is available, for up to +20%. Do these abilities stack for a total +50% spell power? If so seems juicy. Anyone have both? This destiny is only for unlocking purposes but I will be getting around to my sorc soon and if these stack they looking very powerful indeed.
    ThwartedFhalhaenaWrekkinWrexxMaisterThwarteddHematemesisRhayzedOffensiveReduction
    Pimpin toons since 2006

Community Member

You can't take your secondary spell mastery for the same element as your primary. That is why it is called "secondary".

Community Member akiraproject24's Avatar

It allows me to click on electric even though I took electric as my main. Since I understand the meaning of "secondary" I decided to ask on the forums before taking it. Im hoping because I just woke up the meaning to your reply isnt as condescending as I took it.
    ThwartedFhalhaenaWrekkinWrexxMaisterThwarteddHematemesisRhayzedOffensiveReduction
    Pimpin toons since 2006

Community Member PyrosianFelicity's Avatar

I don't know, but if you get a chance to test it, I'm sure the rest of us would appreciate knowing too.

My name is Cinder and I am a sorcerer. I casts the spells that make things fall down!