Default Druid wolf constantly immune to healing

Happens probably 2 or 3 times a mission. Pet suddenly becomes unhealable. You have to dismiss him, bring him back. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. If it doesn't, you have to dismiss him again and bring him back.

Community Member

Another bug: If you release when your pet is dead the pet cannot be summoned ("you can only have one pet"), it cannot be revived ("your pet cannot be revived, it is dead" or something like that), and you don't seem to have any crystal or even pet bar to res it with either.

-------
    Also, has anybody figured out if there is an easier way of targeting the pet then clicking the tiny health bar? Some hotkey maybe?
    EDIT: NM on the targeting part, CTRL-F1 is my new friend.
    Last edited by Metathron; 07-01-2012 at 08:38 AM.

I've never seen my wolf go unhealable. It sounds weird to me, and I hope you bug reported it.

As for the release thing, I did have that happen once. It seemed, for me, to be a lag thing. About a minute after I popped into the tavern, he rezzed, at 10 percent of his hp. I assume that a dismissal of dead wolf and a resummon would work to bring it back, but I haven't had to try it.

Community Member

You can't dismiss it as you have no pet bar. You can however fix it by logging out, but that isn't ideal. I completed the quest where I died and he still didn't show up, so it is definitely not a lag issue.

It's the Tenacious Pack. Instead of adding healing amp. It is giving negative healing amp. Figured it out.

Community Member

Still? That bug has been around since closed beta. Sad showing from Turbine, even relatively speaking.