Default Fatesinger issues

Some issues I've had with fatesinger ED on my 12 bard/2 fighter/6 ranger

Caster level:

My 12 bard (multiclass) casts spells at level 13 even though he as all the innates that give caster level.
    I believe the first innate works but the other 3 do not.

Songs:
    O fortuna and tailwind do not apply to other partymembers at the moment or atleast cannot be confirmed visually.

When using inspire courage with fragment of valor tier 2. None of the tier 2 buffs are applied to party members.

Echoes stances:
    Shiradi champion stance and power attack can not be on at the sametime. Why? Is this WAI?
    If it is not supposed to stack please make it clear in the stance description.

Innates: Aura of grandeur doesn't seem to be granting any buffs to party members even though it should.

Default same with fragment of son - clarity

I experience the same on my pure 20 bard when it comes to the fragments of song ( haven't tested other stuff u brought up) but regarding fragments as the description says on the fragment valor when tier 1 is only for urself and tier 2 will add those benefits and more to the whole party.

tried it near some 1 that was stripped out of ANY buffs and he did not get the +4 intimidate so i assume the whole song is not working. that buff won't show on their buff bar either ( same with clarity btw which i assume could not be working as well)
    Master of Puppets - Gimpfest - Orien
    Pulling the strings of :

Miracless , Miiss, Dyers, Xerrena , Puppets

also, fascinate gives a spell singer ability, guildy was giving us buffs for +10 jump/tumble, +2 sneak attack damage, and immune to slippery surfaces at level 6 bard
    Khyber - Nuic (TR), Zapn (TR), Alixer, Nuiq

Quote Originally Posted by articwarrior View Post
    also, fascinate gives a spell singer ability, guildy was giving us buffs for +10 jump/tumble, +2 sneak attack damage, and immune to slippery surfaces at level 6 bard
    Actually, it's a tier 2 Fatesinger ability. It happen with any fascinate, even level one.

Quote Originally Posted by junta74 View Post
    Actually, it's a tier 2 Fatesinger ability. It happen with any fascinate, even level one.
    ya, my dirge was also giving that. the thing is, i didn't train at all for those bonuses
    Jesus saves. Everyone else rounds to nearest 5%.

Sarlona: Nafaka[Rogue] Nandu[Monk] Neotheny[Wizard]
    Bullet Fist Tony My rogue's build

The masked ball thing applying to dirge/fascinate when you didnt have it was a known issue on lama at onepoint.

I'll tell you if you take care of your own curses.

Echoes of the Ancestors: Arcane

At one point, either the Draconic or Magister option was listed as giving +1 CON. In game, it's listing as CHA for Draconic, and INT for Magister (which makes sense), but I'm just checking.

Also, there's a weird lag on Harmonic Resonance- may be on my end, but a friend was reporting it as well. It applies, and it stacks (when I examine the mob), but I don't see the purple numbers for a few seconds later. I tried other weapons that would cause purple numbers (cold on fire mobs), and that applied right away.

~ Pallai, Chennai, Saraphima~
    ~Shipbuff, Sophalia, Northenstar ~
    ~ Ascent~

Community Member

Fatesinger abilities don't work with virtuoso's Enthrall. Poor virtuosos again.

Turn of the tide damage component seems to work on raid bosses (yay for unintended things while they last)
    Last edited by Perikeles; 06-30-2012 at 12:15 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Perikeles View Post
    Songs:
    O fortuna and tailwind do not apply to other partymembers at the moment or atleast cannot be confirmed visually.
    O Fortuna does not stack with other morale bonuses to saves like greater heroism, but at least the effect is proc'ing. Try singing inspire courage as your very first buff to see the buff. I hope its not WAI.

I am thinking maybe it is best that Aura of grandeur is turned off for party members. It gives a particular bonus that could cause some serious issues as soon as the bard gets close to you. +2 charisma skills could cause some serious lag hook ups! UMD lag up the wazoo for everyone if bard gets below 10% health or dies. or gets to far from party!
    Born to play, Forced to work !

Quote Originally Posted by badbob117 View Post
    I am thinking maybe it is best that Aura of grandeur is turned off for party members. It gives a particular bonus that could cause some serious issues as soon as the bard gets close to you. +2 charisma skills could cause some serious lag hook ups! UMD lag up the wazoo for everyone if bard gets below 10% health or dies. or gets to far from party!
    It shouldn't it is same as pali auras they don't seem to cause lag why should this. These are big bonuses to party unique +3 dam extra, char skills(UMD and Intim), +1 save sucks not working on my bard would love to give those bonuses.
    Proud Officer of The Madborn

Quote Originally Posted by badbob117 View Post
    good point. hate the lag when im putting my +6 cha skills items.
    Jesus saves. Everyone else rounds to nearest 5%.

Sarlona: Nafaka[Rogue] Nandu[Monk] Neotheny[Wizard]
    Bullet Fist Tony My rogue's build