Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rawel_San View Post
    When in shiradi champion on my palemaster I will occasionally randomly get hit with 765 damage which shows
    up in combat log as "You were hit with 765 damage by DNT TBD not for players!" I do not know how to reproduce
    this bug but it has happened multiple times.
    We can look into this, though knowing what the Palemaster did right before this happened may help. This is likely similar to a previous bug where Conjure Bolts could deal you damage, but it's likely specific to a particular spell or ability. We unfortunately can't do a general fix for Shiradi Champion here, we have to hunt down each case where this happens.

Exalted Angel

Blood and Radiance. Righteous Fervor and Endless Ardor reduce spell power in light and positive instead of increasing it (on the first rank at least).

Edit: Seems fixed, see http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=100
    Last edited by Siro; 07-13-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We can look into this, though knowing what the Palemaster did right before this happened may help. This is likely similar to a previous bug where Conjure Bolts could deal you damage, but it's likely specific to a particular spell or ability. We unfortunately can't do a general fix for Shiradi Champion here, we have to hunt down each case where this happens.
    One of the time this happened was just after casting a Negative energy burst on myself the other times I'm not
    sure but I believe I was casting offensive spells . I suspect this has something to do with the prism stance
    though I can't confirm it since it didn't seem to be happening consistently and I'm not in game right now.

When I do get in game I will test casting negative energy burst with prism stance turned on and mobs close to me
    since I'm pretty sure when there were no mobs I never got killed, but again this is just recollection so I might
    be mistaken.

It's not intended to have a fort save, but there may be a bug here.

It is by design that a grazing hit doesn't not produce the on-hit effect here, like most on-hit effects.
    Two questions:
    1. Does Otto's Whistler have a save or not also?
    2. I have rank 2 on whistlers, but when the CC procs, they only dance for 9 seconds, not the full 18? seconds the description says it should have. (Hmmm... thinking about this, do you have to re-drag the whistler icon to get the rank 2 effect? I'll test that tonight later)

Default Magister

Unearthly Reaction 3: Visible effects from blur remain visible when you tumble through the weave.

Unearthly Reaction 3: By continually tumbling back and forth, you can take the form of a blue Futurama Energy being.

It's not intended to have a fort save, but there may be a bug here.

It is by design that a grazing hit doesn't not produce the on-hit effect here, like most on-hit effects.
    Understood. What's more interesting to me are the cases where stationary mobs get the -50% to speed instead of the Pin, as seen in the video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Community Member

(Combat): You suffer 321 points of damage from D N T NotForPlayers! eff_enh_wildhunter_feypower_1_dmg.
    This was the actual mesage as copied from my combat log. It's the lower amount of damage that gets dealt.

It happened when I cast a negative energy burst while jumping through goristro's ghost in the beginning of
    trial by fury. I mention that since it happened twice in a row in two consecutive runs on epic/elite.
    Hope that helps a bit

Oh, that ED...

I can confirm the undying vanguard not working.
    Officer - Eternal Wrath
    Burne Level 20 Human Paladin
    Sarlona

Updated to here.

When in shiradi champion on my palemaster I will occasionally randomly get hit with 765 damage which shows
    up in combat log as "You were hit with 765 damage by DNT TBD not for players!" I do not know how to reproduce
    this bug but it has happened multiple times.
    Someone mentioned this earlier, but ti is probably Double Rainbow sunbursting you. I left it off from OP for now unless this is something different. If it is, I'll add it!
    | Byakuren Hijiri, 23/5 Monk, Life #2 | Tsurupettan, 20 Artificer |

Quote Originally Posted by elraido View Post
    I can confirm the undying vanguard not working.
    We've hunted this down and fixed this internally, but unfortunately the fix isn't expected to make it into patch 1 (but hopefully soon after).

shadowdancer dark elusion doesnt work with unarmed
    shrouding strike doesnt give charges while unarmed

(Combat): You suffer 321 points of damage from D N T NotForPlayers! eff_enh_wildhunter_feypower_1_dmg.
    This was the actual mesage as copied from my combat log. It's the lower amount of damage that gets dealt.

It happened when I cast a negative energy burst while jumping through goristro's ghost in the beginning of
    trial by fury. I mention that since it happened twice in a row in two consecutive runs on epic/elite.
    Hope that helps a bit
    This helped. There was definitely a bug with Negative Energy Burst, as well as Harm and Necrotic Bolt. The fix won't make Update 14 Patch 1, but we'll get it fixed.

Unfortunately this bug is particular to each spell, so there could still be similar cases lurking out there that are difficult for us to find and fix systematically. We checked some other likely culprits and didn't find any except those mentioned, but we could have missed something. If someone runs across another one, submitting a bug on it will definitely be helpful for tracking these down.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliss7 View Post
    2. I have rank 2 on whistlers, but when the CC procs, they only dance for 9 seconds, not the full 18? seconds the description says it should have. (Hmmm... thinking about this, do you have to re-drag the whistler icon to get the rank 2 effect? I'll test that tonight later)
    So from my testing, I am indeed only seeing 9 seconds on the dancing ball for a rank 2 Otto's Whistler (should be 18 seconds from the description). This was running around king's forest against drow necromancers/archers/fighters.

Shadowdancer's Shadow Manipulation (copy of dominate) not work on monsters immune to dominate even they are solid creatures like spiders, constructs solid undead of which shadows should allow puppeteering as the description states.

Edit: Fort save, but counts as a mind spell. Supposed to manipalate target's shadow (not mind) forcing it to move (fort check).
    Last edited by Syrophir; 07-10-2012 at 10:41 PM.
    Moved from Keeper/EU to Thelanis (2010)
    Guild: aLiclan Mains: Ichilphrion (FvS) Shyntaghar (Rogue) Xilphare (Artificer) Xyrathur (Wizard)
    Low tolerance for grind.

Updated.

Exalted Angel caster levels seems to add correctly to your original levels, now, as of the patch. I was buffing earlier on my FVS and it was properly going above 20 minutes like it should.

Great patch notes! Lots of fixes. I am going to mark everything that is reported to be fixed in LIME GREEN. If you test it and it isn't fixed, please post and let us know!

Edit: If I missed a change, or if you find something fixed that was broken before, please post as well!
    Last edited by Xinrok; 07-11-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Community Member

Fatesinger:

When taking the 2nd rank of Masked ball and you play dirge, the description in your buff bar is still the one of the rank 1. It's missing the 1d6 Sneak attack die. Don't know if it's just a visual bug or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Siro View Post
    Exalted Angel

Blood and Radiance. Righteous Fervor and Endless Ardor reduce spell power in light and positive instead of increasing it (on the first rank at least).
    I logged in yesterday and tested it out again and it was working as written. It seems this was either fixed in the patch, or it was only ever an issue of assigning the point within a quest. Not sure of the logic behind heal spells boosting light and vice versa though.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast