Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Shiradi Champion: Pin

The damage portion of Pin seems to be working fine, but I don't believe that I've ever slowed or stopped any mobs. Is there a DC for it that I'm not achieving? Or is it just not working?

EDIT:Thanks Aliss7, I'll keep checking
    EDIT:Pin is working. There does seem to be a DC, as some heavily armored foes seem to be resisting it despite taking the damage, but most at level enemies are taking both the damage and the pin.
    Last edited by BOgre; 07-05-2012 at 07:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Updated to here. Removed SgtHart's bits from OP.
    | Byakuren Hijiri, 23/5 Monk, Life #2 | Tsurupettan, 20 Artificer |

Default Shadowdancer

Executioner's strike save or damage effect is immediately removed on use.

+X[W] works
    +1 critical threat range works
    +1 critical multiplier works

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    Shiradi Champion: Pin

The damage portion of Pin seems to be working fine, but I don't believe that I've ever slowed or stopped any mobs. Is there a DC for it that I'm not achieving? Or is it just not working?
    I have Pin and have definitely pinned or slowed mobs. There's a thread that does say it has a fortitude save, but I don't know for sure (tough to tell with the events/action missing bug). You can examine/detail the mob and should see a "pin" icon when it's suffering from being pinned or slowed.

Grandmaster of Flowers

Serenity's +3 SR/rank is not stacking with Drow's racial SR.

[edit]
    Confirmed in PvP.
    Last edited by arroyo; 07-06-2012 at 06:09 AM.
    Sarlona: Sagarana (Drow Roguenought) / ~Katrynna~ (Human Assassin) / ~Jcuervo~ (HElf Emerald) / ~Jwalkers~ (Human PM)

Master Blitz: bugs.
    1. you can charge this by spamming tactics against the air whether against a target or not. Suggestion make this so charges can only be charged by attempting a tactic on an actual target (mob or boss) and reduce teh number of tactics required to 20 for a charge.
    2. you can get a charge prior to a quest in an explorer area or bar and carry that charge into a quest. This should only happen in a quest itself
    3. After 15 or so seconds of not killing a target (note hard to define actual bug) I think it is more like 30 seconds instead of incrementing damage downward as stated in description it ceases altogether.

Edit: 4. there is another bug with charging that I forgot to mention. If you stand still and hit tactics more then one time it seems to not apply. Maybe I am misunderstanding this but for example if I am standing still and I hit stunning blow, sunder, and trip and then hit stunning blow, sunder and trip again. Only the first set of tactics gives a charge and not the second set i.e. I get 3 charges. If I do a stunning blow, sunder, and trip then move a little i.e. even a one tap of the keyboard/mouse and do a stunning blow, sunder, and trip I get 6 charges. I am not sure if that is Working as Intended.
    Last edited by maddmatt70; 07-05-2012 at 02:49 PM.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Shiradi Champion - Offensive spells dont seem to get fey favor. It says 7% and not seen any fey favor yet. (will test more)

Community Member

If you are in form as a PM while in the grandmaster of flowers tree, going out of or into centered status leaves you
    in form in most ways but strips the ability to heal with negative energy. At the same time still letting your own
    negative energy spells effect you. Was funny the first time I killed myself with a NEB not so much the 4th and
    5th when symbols of weakening threw me out of stance.

The spell penetration from the Magister and the Draconic trees seem to stack weirdly (if twisted in). It looks as though you only get 1 spell pen when you have a rank 3 spell pen twisted in. Would love if more people could
    test this as spell pen is notoriously easy to compute incorrectly.

edited my last post. the Pin portion of 'Pin' is working, though there does seem to be an unknown DC.
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Shiradi Champion - One of the Double Rainbow procs can hurt friendly Palemasters. May have been the Sunburst, not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin
    I've never seen someone at a tabletop game say "I jump up on the wall until I get stuck in a spot where I can hit the giant but he can't hit me back for no apparent reason."

Some bugs are definitely getting attention sooner because of people bringing them up here. Thanks for taking the time to report these, as well as organizing them, Xinrok.

Some more on Pin.

Wiki claims that Pin has a DC25 fort save. All the 'official' info I've seen here says 100% proc. My testing seems to confirm the fort save. Also, if the Pin to-hit roll produces a grazing hit, it will not proc the Pin effect, nor the +3[w] damage, but simply a regular graze damage.

One thing I haven't figured out yet, some pins which proc on stationary mobs don't actually Pin them in place, but cause the -50% movement speed instead, as though they were moving when hit. I have video (video was uploaded in hd, be sure to fullscreen/hd it for best results).

Updated to here. Sorry for delay, busy day!

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    Some bugs are definitely getting attention sooner because of people bringing them up here. Thanks for taking the time to report these, as well as organizing them, Xinrok.
    Thanks for the confirmation. You may be the developers, but there's no reason the player base can't step up to the plate and help out. Gets the best product for everyone.

Community Member

Magister:

Tier 3 Necromancy augmentation causes your own Negative energy burst to apply the -5 fortitude saves debuff to yourself when in undead form (maybe also to other palemasters in range - not tested).

Moreover, it actually doesn't apply a -5 fortitude saves debuff as it should, but a -5 reflex saves debuff. That means it probably applies the reflex saves debuff instead of fortitude saves debuff to monsters as well.

Here's the combat log message:

A Magister has reduced your physical defenses, resulting in a -5 penalty to Fortitude saves.

Community Member

Exalted Angel:

Strike Down unusable, gives "failed action" warning even with 10 stacks of Righteous Fervor.

Community Member Wraith_Sarevok's Avatar

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Xinrok View Post
    - Momentum Swing is broken for Greataxes and Mauls. The character makes three short swings and then their attack is disabled for 2 seconds. Damage is only sometimes dealt. All other two handers have been tested and work fine. (Wraith Sarevok)
    Please change this sentence to say "Half-Orcs."

People are telling me that it actually DOES work for other races... like dwarves. It's just a half-orc problem.
    Last edited by Wraith_Sarevok; 07-08-2012 at 06:17 AM.
    Khyber: Iqus Tres (Half-Orc Barbarian 20 / Epic 5 / Legendary Dreadnought 5), Ixupi (Drow Sorcerer 20), Outlake (Warforged 7 Monk-in-progress), Petroglyph (Warforged Artificer 16)

Fatesinger:

Reign does not work with unarmed or ranged attacks.

The resonance (can't remember the name, the 3rd passive that builds up sonic vulnerability) does not appear to work with ranged weapons either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin
    I've never seen someone at a tabletop game say "I jump up on the wall until I get stuck in a spot where I can hit the giant but he can't hit me back for no apparent reason."

Updated to here.

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    Wiki claims that Pin has a DC25 fort save. All the 'official' info I've seen here says 100% proc. My testing seems to confirm the fort save. Also, if the Pin to-hit roll produces a grazing hit, it will not proc the Pin effect, nor the +3[w] damage, but simply a regular graze damage.
    It's not intended to have a fort save, but there may be a bug here.

It is by design that a grazing hit doesn't not produce the on-hit effect here, like most on-hit effects.

Community Member

When in shiradi champion on my palemaster I will occasionally randomly get hit with 765 damage which shows
    up in combat log as "You were hit with 765 damage by DNT TBD not for players!" I do not know how to reproduce
    this bug but it has happened multiple times.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast