Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Shiradi Champion

Wild Shots - You are not facing xxx message occurs when soft targetting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

OP completely updated up to BOgre's post. I also added the bug with Primal Scream's buff claiming +3/+3 str/con, but actually giving +5/+5 as intended when maxed out.
    | Byakuren Hijiri, 23/5 Monk, Life #2 | Tsurupettan, 20 Artificer |

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xinrok View Post

Exalted Angel:

- Astral Vibrance not working
    I found astral vibrancy to work as a single target spell.
    Got a creature to under 50% in the kings explorer, targeted them and used the spell, then examined them.
    They got a debuff and took the dmg, too bad its still a 1min cd and low dmg for a single target ability.

So it doesn't behave as an aura, and you have to target the creature you want to dmg.
    Haven't tried casting it on them above 50% to see if the debuff goes on but doesn't do dmg, perhaps someone else can do a more thorough testing.

Shiradi Champion
    If Twisting Healing Spring and Illusion of Well Being, Illusion of Well Being does not grant an extra usage of Healing Spring.
    Server - Thelanis
    Diaries of a True Reincarnate (Wizard, Sorcerer, Melee, Divine, Artificer, Druid)

Posted this in the other bug thread, so I'll post it here too:

Exalted Angel
    The additional caster levels that are supposed to be granted from this ED's levels are not being granted. No extra spell pen, no additional damage dice, and buffs are not lasting longer.
    Honkin * Diaari * Bazongas

Tumble breaks stealth when Shadow Dancer II is active.

Default Grandmaster of Flowers

Perfect Balance shows up separately for each level purchased.

Minor bug. Slightly confusing for twisting. However, putting any of the three into the twist results in full benefit.

Default Unyielding Sentinel bugs

-Spending AP on new abilities removes all granted abilities from hot bars (easy to deal with, but annoying)

-Smite Evils granted by Fanaticism do not recharge. (possibly only on a non-paladin, without Endless Smiting)

Up to date to here.

Can someone test if Sense Weakness works on unarmed attacks, please? Easiest way to do this would be to get naked, switch to another ED and hit the training dummy for a bit. Then, return to Fury of the Wild and hit the dummy again, seeing if the <75/50/25% damage occurs, and if the Helpless damage is boosted.

Community Member

Shiradi champion

healing spring: rank 3, heals once every 30 seconds, rather than every 20 seconds as in the description.

stay good: Once ranked to 3, the light damage proc stops working.

Fury of the Wild
    Effects from Injury (Shaken, Bleed damage, Paralysis) do not work with unarmed attacks.

Draconic Incarnation
    Energy Vortex is DC 20. It is not factoring in Character Level or INT/CHA modifiers. Energy Vortex does the minimum possible damage on its damage dice rolls every time. These issues may be corrected by logging the character off and back on.

Black Dragon Breath does the minimum possible damage on its damage dice rolls every time (other breath elements have not been tested).
    Last edited by MrCow; 07-01-2012 at 11:41 PM.
    Server - Thelanis
    Diaries of a True Reincarnate (Wizard, Sorcerer, Melee, Divine, Artificer, Druid)

Community Member

@Rizzia:

In my experience, it stacks with all my amplifications, except with the fleshmaker item.

Sometimes you cant spend any AP until you relog. This has happened to quit a few people I know also.

Default Monk base damage display borked

[Grandmaster of Flowers]

A Dance of Flowers does not properly show the hit dice in the inventory window summary (bottom). My monk20/epic2/GMoF4 with improved martial arts feat & dance of flowers 3/3 shows [1d6] base damage ??? Should be 5[1d6] IMHO (given the 3.5[1d6] stated on ddowiki.com for a medium sized monk lvl 20 are correct). Not sure it´s solely related to GMoF though.

Draconic Incarnation
    Dragon Spell Knowledge or Secondary Spell Specialty does not increase the caster level of Energy Sheath, Go Out With a Bang, Energy Burst, or Energy Vortex of a matching element, even though similar effects such as a Sorcerer's Elemental Savant does.

Quote Originally Posted by lugoman
    Sometimes you cant spend any AP until you relog. This has happened to quit a few people I know also.
    This is due to how the Epic Destiny screen has a "view" mode and an "edit" mode that look the exact same. If you've been looking at your Epic Destinies and then ask the Fateweaver to allow you to modify your destinies while in the same zone then usually you will still be in "view" mode. Switching to a different destiny tab and then back to initial destiny tab should knock the window into "edit" mode without needing to log off then log back on.
    Last edited by MrCow; 07-02-2012 at 08:19 AM.
    Server - Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Meowin View Post
    Not sure it´s solely related to GMoF though.
    It isn't a GM Flowers bug, it's a display bug in general. Will update thread this afternoon. Thanks again everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by arroyo View Post
    Legendary Dreadnaught

Level 0 Innate 'Unstoppable' is supposed to work while helpless, but it isn't working when I'm CC'd by enemy casters. Seems like Unmovable and Thick Skinned (Lv3 and Lv4 Innates) don't work either while helpless, need to test it a bit more on those two.
    Ok, after testing on higher level quests I figured it a bit better. It's more of a poor description than a bug: Unstoppable only works when you're 'held', not helpless in general. So ineffective if danced, tripped, stunned, dazed. Still need to check Flesh to Stone, but I'm guessing it won't work either.
    Sarlona: Sagarana (Drow Roguenought) / ~Katrynna~ (Human Assassin) / ~Jcuervo~ (HElf Emerald) / ~Jwalkers~ (Human PM)

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoDaClown View Post
    Fatesinger: Inspire Excellence Strength inspired Garos.

Not sure if it works on other bosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    AFAIK this is a bug with Garos. He's treated as friendly (and buffable) while the dialogue happens in there.
    I concur, we always buff away from Garos before the fight. AoE buffs do land on him. With a song, it might be even tougher as the AoE is larger than a haste for example IIRC. Depending on the length of song buff, may want to try to play it after the shrine and on the roof before dropping down.

2015 DDO Players Council Ironforge_Clan's Avatar

Magister:

Bonuses to DCs not appearing on mouse over decription of spells. Visual bug only (I believe).

This same bug may be affecting other caster EDs...haven't had time to check.
    Axebiter, Cujo, Runeforge, Runefury, Runegoth, Runehealer, Runehamer, Runehorde, Runenight, Runesongs, Runezephyr
    And the forgotten: Runeaura, Runedevourer, Herstinkie, Runewolf,
    Caught somewhere between casual player and power gamer.

Default Unyielding Sentinel

Healing Amp on Vigor definitely not working--hit myself when out of stance with a Lay On Hands for 588, swapped to Vigor and hit myself again for 588.

Vigor also is not gaining the additional 50 HP from Stalwart Guardian.

Hard to tell whether Intolerant Blow is working, or what its radius is. It could use a graphic, or some indication that it had any effect. I seem to have been seeing enemies making saves when I used it over the weekend, but it may have been coincidental to what my party mates were doing.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast