Default A response for some wayfinder luvin from Tolero

Re: wayfinder luvin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've been pondering this as well. Had considered starting up some set days/times to go visit people and turning on certain events or boosts.

Community Member

I dont get it ?
    Wayfinder: Drache-V26, Taragon-V4 Quarterstaff-Bot, Iridal-Cleric, Xar-Level 4 Mule

Maybe turn on epic gianthold on wayfinder? that might get a few ppl over there.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dunklerlindwurm View Post
    I dont get it ?
    Me neither.

But it is time for some official statement from Turbine regarding the future of Wayfinder.

Since the server has a unhealthy population still.
    Wayfinder - less inhabitants than a lonely island

Wayfinder does not need an official statement some of us like it there. The more people keep crying doom and telling others to stay away because its too hard, the more someone will believe there is an issue.

Just let it grow and if its too hard for you to play wayfinder go join a large guild and pike on Khyber.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by laurawilder View Post
    Just let it grow and if its too hard for you to play wayfinder go join a large guild and pike on Khyber.
    It's not to hard. Past U14 there's not much left that deseves to be called "too hard".^^
    But having no people doing end game raids is boring and somewhat annoying.
    Sorry but the server just sucks. Sucks hard.
    If you really were to play on Wayfinder you would know that.
    But my.doo tells me you don't even have a single toon there.
    While I transfered the on day one.
    Seen people come and go. There were not many who liked the server.

Leaving for me would be an option. But it is technically impossible due to some mysterious bug that is said to prevent server transferes in and out.

But it nice to hear that at least one single person has fun not being able to do LoB raids. Or at least would have, if seh had a toon on wayfinder.
    But maybe end game just isn't for you, casual lady. Would explain why you don't care for wayfinder being such a ****** place for end game.
    Last edited by Totensonntag; 07-01-2012 at 12:03 PM.

"If you really were to play on Wayfinder you would know that.
    But my.doo tells me you don't even have a single toon there."

I have over 40 alts on Wayfinder from 4 different accounts from lvls 2 and several at 20 and have been there since day 3 maybe earlier. This account has 3 at 20 alone.

My ddo is useless try actually reading what others post and believe them before a system everyone knows has not worked in ages.

My comments about the server ae based on experience and as I typed before if you do not like the server and find it boring leave the server. No one is making you play on it. Maybe its not my endgame style at issue here but you and people like you that like to cry and have drama. Take your insults elsewhere as your ignorance is showing.
    Last edited by laurawilder; 07-01-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by laurawilder View Post
    My comments about the server ae based on experience and as I typed before if you do not like the server and find it boring leave the server. No one is making you play on it. Maybe its not my endgame style at issue here but you and people like you that like to cry and have drama. Take your insults elsewhere as your ignorance is showing.
    Either you did not read my whole post or you simply didn't get it: server transferes are broken. :O
    And before you repeat your "leave the server" blabla: forsaking toons with several PLs isn't an option here.

I don't mind how many accounts you own and I don't mind your playstyle. And talking about insults: You were quick to assume playing on wayfinder is "too hard" for me. Which is not true and not the issue. And now that you get some of your own medicine complain. You don't pay respect to people and you won't get any in return. At least not from me.

You are not the only person playing on Wayfinder. It is not your little private server built only to fit your personal needs.
    And like it or not but there's a majority of people who dislike the server for all its flaws.
    Many leave and some have their reasons to stay.
    But that's no reason to stay silent about the low population, the little possibilities Wayfinder offers and all that it lacks.
    People who still have a choice have to be warned.

Totensonntag,

You have a short memory it appears. You do care about what I have on alts and playstyle. Why else would you bring up those in your post and make an arse of your self assuming incorrectly. It was you who elected to disrespect me. You elected to make comments on a personal nature and made assumptions that were incorrect and made insults toward me.

All my first post was about do not ask Turbin make an either, give this server love or shut it down challenge. It need not be that. Yes it would be nice if they did something to stimulate growth, but if it does not grow fast so be it. Shutting it down solves nothing.

Like I said if you do not like it go to another. You need not transfer, but can start again just like many have done before and still do. Leave your alts with several pl here until it gets a higher population. It is that simple.

Just sitting around crying on the forum about, I am bored and lonely with no one sitting here holding my hand, does nothing. If you cannot run high level content in Wayfinder, then you are not trying hard enough. With guilds in your timezone like Drachenzorn, Blut and Haus Feuerfuchs all who have fine members not sure why you are having issues questing or not accomplishing raids and quests at any level.

So again I understand your posts. But it boils down to either you are not trying to play with others, are not wanted by others or are just a person who likes to cry. The server itself does not suck as its just a server and started just like all others. It is what you make of it like anything else so, if you feel it sucks.....that should tell you something about yourself.

I dont want it to shutdown. I want it to grow. We dont need people winging about it should be declared ded therfore kill it. Bad attitude.

If you dont like playing here, dont come over.

I'm just asking for some help to make it a bit more populated.

Red face

Hi!

Naja, es hat sowieso von Anfang an keiner verstanden, weshalb es einen rein deutschen Server geben soll?

Wozu haben sie denn vorher bitteschön die EU-Server dichtgemacht?

Da sich Turbine durch ein grottiges Marketing auszeichnet und DDO in Deutschland wohl mehr oder weniger kaum bekannt ist, macht dieser Server absolut keinen Sinn. Vom ersten, gößten "besten" Expansion Pack ist doch hier sogut wie nix bekannt gemacht worden... oder ich nichts davon gemerkt.

Gut das ich auf Ghallanda spiele.

Außerdem kann man ja einer rein deutschen Gilde beitreten oder selber eine gründen. Das heißt, dass selbst wenn man kein Englisch kann, es genügend Möglichkeiten gibt als auf einem toten Server zu spielen.

Viele Grüße
    Insii
    ~ Circle of Light ~
    ~ Insii ~ Angelander ~ Excanta ~ Lysara ~ Lovise ~

Quote Originally Posted by XaesLiech View Post
    Hi!

Naja, es hat sowieso von Anfang an keiner verstanden, weshalb es einen rein deutschen Server geben soll?

Wozu haben sie denn vorher bitteschön die EU-Server dichtgemacht?

Da sich Turbine durch ein grottiges Marketing auszeichnet und DDO in Deutschland wohl mehr oder weniger kaum bekannt ist, macht dieser Server absolut keinen Sinn. Vom ersten, gößten "besten" Expansion Pack ist doch hier sogut wie nix bekannt gemacht worden... oder ich nichts davon gemerkt.

Gut das ich auf Ghallanda spiele.

Außerdem kann man ja einer rein deutschen Gilde beitreten oder selber eine gründen. Das heißt, dass selbst wenn man kein Englisch kann, es genügend Möglichkeiten gibt als auf einem toten Server zu spielen.

Viele Grüße
    Insii
    What he said.

Some News from Turbine on this woukd be nice. What about the Gamescom Event you told us last year, Tolero? Is it canceled?

greetings

cy

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Totensonntag View Post
    Either you did not read my whole post or you simply didn't get it: server transferes are broken. :O
    And before you repeat your "leave the server" blabla: forsaking toons with several PLs isn't an option here.

I don't mind how many accounts you own and I don't mind your playstyle. And talking about insults: You were quick to assume playing on wayfinder is "too hard" for me. Which is not true and not the issue. And now that you get some of your own medicine complain. You don't pay respect to people and you won't get any in return. At least not from me.

You are not the only person playing on Wayfinder. It is not your little private server built only to fit your personal needs.
    And like it or not but there's a majority of people who dislike the server for all its flaws.
    Many leave and some have their reasons to stay.
    But that's no reason to stay silent about the low population, the little possibilities Wayfinder offers and all that it lacks.
    People who still have a choice have to be warned.
    Nope.

You lost this argument the second you sided with Turbine over another player. I'm fed up with people assuming that players are wrong, lying or ignorant when it is ALWAYS Turbine's fault. This is getting freaking obnoxious. How long must we keep doing this? The evidence continues to pile up against Turbine, and you keep giving THEM the benefit of the doubt.

No. From now on I'm calling out everyone on this. Stop doing it.

ESPECIALLY since the reason you are having a problem is Turbine has ANOTHER bug that hurts YOU specifically, not letting you transfer servers.