Arrow wolf video (youtube)

ok i just finished uploading a video i made yesterday. search DDO, Druid, Wolf, Sarlona to find my video its called "who let the wolves out!" comment and rate please this is my first public video for the game and i'm working on one for the bears also currently
    tepidus flamma of amicitia mos usquequaque persevero ustulo in nostrum pectus pectoris pro totus infinitio

Quote Originally Posted by rsking View Post
    ok i just finished uploading a video i made yesterday. search DDO, Druid, Wolf, Sarlona to find my video its called "who let the wolves out!" comment and rate please this is my first public video for the game and i'm working on one for the bears also currently
    If you really wanted views you probably should have given a direct link to the video instead of asking people to do extra work to watch it. Most people can't be bothered to take the extra time to search for something unless there's an actual incentive...and you really provided none.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to help you get the exposure you seek.
    Ghallanda Server: Rodasch - Pale Master, Niccolina - Assassin, Mahlak - Radiant Servant, Etayn - Monster, Brikbaht - Tukaw, Khawstik - Pale Master
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroi-koibito View Post
    I didn't have the heart to tell him he looked like a fat guy in a Godzilla suit.

Who let the wolves out?

note: the video is not available in germany (thanks to the damn copy right owners of the song)
    tepidus flamma of amicitia mos usquequaque persevero ustulo in nostrum pectus pectoris pro totus infinitio

Needs more wolves.

Good vid. I laughed. Granted, I only watched a minute or so of it (I very much hate that song), but I hope you had at least one shot of all the wolves /danceing.

watch from 19 min onward then

Default felinous thoughts

good video - 4 some reason, even my cat approves...