I'm trying to compile a list using my best knowledge, so any help or correction is appreciated. Unless otherwise noted, everything stacks with everything and is a passive bonus. This list is up-to-date up to update 15.1.
- (Improved) Uncanny Dodge, passive : 1% at Levels 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, and 20 of Rogue or Barbarian, respectively. (Note: also 2 rogue seems to give uncanny dodge, this is probably not wai)
- Uncanny Dodge, clickie: 25%, exceeds Dodge cap.
- Improved Uncanny Dodge, clickie: 50%, exceeds Dodge cap.
- Dodge Feat: 3%
- Mobility Feat: 2%
- Spring Attack: 2%
- Inspire Heroics, Song: 4%
- Flurry of Blows, when centered: 2%, 4% and 6% at monk levels 1, 2 and 4, respectively.
- Lesser Ocean Stance: 1% (currently bugged to give 10%)
- (Greater) Ocean Stance: 2% (currently bugged to give 20%)
- Combat Archery (epic feat), passive: 2% if wielding a ranged weapon.
- Meld Into Darkness, Shadowdancer, Clickie:+100% Enhancement bonus to dodge for 6 seconds (how does this work?)
- Untouchable, Shadowdancer, passive: 1% extra dodge for each Shadow Charge held
- Echoes of the ancestor: Primal (ranged version), Fatesinger, passive: 1%
- Perfect Balance, Grandmaster of Flowers, passive: 1% per rank, 3 ranks
- Walking with Waves, Grandmaster of Flowers, passive: 1% per rank, 3 ranks
- A Scattering of Petals, Grandmaster of Flowers, active: for 12 seconds: +25%
- Master's blitz, Legendary Dreadnaught, active: for 10 seconds: +50%
- Unearthly reaction, Magister, passive: 1% per rank, 3 ranks
- In the weeds, Shiradi Champion, passive: 1% per rank, 3 ranks
- In the weeds, Shiradi Champion, when standing still: additional 1% per rank, 3 ranks
Items (same numbered item bonuses do not stack, i.e. the maximal total Dodge bonus granted by items is 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10).
- Bracers of Wind (various versions): 1%
- Cloak of Night (ML 16): 1%
- Nimble Trinket (tier 2 and 3):1%
- Staff of Nat Gann: 1%
- Cannith Crafting Shard, appliable to Goggles, Bracers, Trinket: 1% (+2 potential)
- Wariness item suffix: 1%, also grants +3 Resistance and +2 insight ac
- Bracers of Wind (various versions): 2%
- Head of Good Fortune (upgraded), Trinket: 2%
- Chaosgarde, Bracers: 2%
- Cinder's Dance, Ring: 2%
- Epic Cloak of Night: 2%
- Duelist Leathers (ml 12): 2%
- Thaarak Bracelet: 2%
- Cannith Crafting Shard, appliable to Goggles, Bracers, Trinket: 2% (+4 potential)
- Epic Bracers of Deftness: 2%
- Iron Cloak of the Wolf: 2%
- Arcing Wind, Runearm: 3%
- Bracers of Wind (various versions, including the epic version): 3%
- Chattering Ring: 3%
- Duelist Leathers (ml 16 and tier 1 and 2 of the epic version): 3%
- Epic Grim's Bracelet, Necklace: 3%
- Sovereign Rune of Dodging (Dragontouched Rune for Armors): 3%
- Mithral Cloak of the Wolf: 3%
- Alertness item suffix: 3%, also grants +4 insight ac
stacking 3% from set bonuses
- Planar Focus: Subterfuge Set Bonus: 3% (probably stacking with other dodge 3%; confirmed for bracers of wind)
- Epic Duelist Leathers (tier 3), Armor: 4%
- Epic Staff of Nat Gann, Weapon: 4%
- Icy Rainment, Armor: 4%
- Seal of House Dun'Robar, Ring: 4%
- Adamantine Cloak of the Wolf: 4%
- Omniscience item suffix: 4% (also grants +5 insight AC)
- Balizarde, Protector of the King: 4%
Of special note:
The haste spell, and haste guard as well as Stone of Change Alchemical Rituals are not Dodge% chances, but Dodge Bonuses to AC.
Epic Bracers of Deftness, Elocator's Habiliment and Duelist Leathers grant the Mobility feat, and thus, 2% additional dodge.
There is a bug where cannith crafted +% dodge items are not applying unless reequipped.
Open Questions are:
- Are there dodge bonuses from enhancements and/or epic destinies?
- Do these items all have these listed properties?
- Are there other items with a dodge bonus?