Default Appearances changed?!

So I just did my free LR on my human caster, I get to the "customize your appearance" screen, and I select the exact numbers that I have selected for the past 20 lives on her...and she doesn't look the same. It is the eyebrows, I am 99.9% convinced. I have always hated most the female eyebrows, they are too thin and high and look like *****y valley girl eyebrows. There were one or two decent pair of eyebrows and they seem to be gone.

Can a dev please comment on if there were some changes to the human appearance options?

Has anybody else who has TRed, LRed, or created a new character since the update noticed this?
    ~ Cheara : Raizertron : Pozitron : Higgz Bowtron : Illudium : Staphe Infection : Abraa Capocus ~
    Nooby McNoobsalot
    Ghallanda Rerolled

Quote Originally Posted by Chette View Post
    Has anybody else who has TRed, LRed, or created a new character since the update noticed this?
    I also think they have changed character appearances in the character generator. When I TR'd a character to warforged the body appearances seemed all new to me. I got such an awesome looking skin I'm sure I'd have used it on my previous WF characters if it had existed. This was already before u14, though.