Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Loving some of the Thaumaturgy ¼staves.

Pulled one (ML 20) with Devotion 90, Radiance 90, Potency 60 and Major Healing Lore.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

I've seen a (ML21 AML16) +5 Falchion with Axiomatic and Absolute Chaos on it.
    Eriar Tahlaer AA/Healer ShiC Drd/Rng/Ftr 17/2/1 - Cryme Otta TR B-Eng Arti 11 - Larue K'Dhar SDII Ftr/Pal 16/2
    Koroz PMII Wiz/Rog/Ftr 12/2/1 - Feevin Otta Rog 4

Found in Sai Gon (Orien)

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post

Pulled one (ML 20) with Devotion 90, Radiance 90, Potency 60 and Major Healing Lore.
    I got a ML 18 one with Radiance 84, Impulse 84, Potency 50-something, and Major Healing Lore. I've reserved it for a friend's Evoker cleric.

Other noteworthy pulls: +6 Annihilation Collar (disintigration ability), which will go to my Arti's dog as soon as I finish making the epic Blademark's Docent. +4 Acid Burst Collar of the Rebel (Absolute Chaos/Good Blast). I also snagged a longbow out of the Shroud last night with Icy Burst and Tidal combined in a single suffix... forget what it was called, though.
    Dhavia - Artificer 5 (second life), Loshasa - Monk 23 (light), Shiasa - FvS 19, Jondera - Wizard 19 (PM), Amavi - Ranger 10/Rogue 5 (tempest), Krayyn - Sorcerer 14 (Air Savant) and others.
    All in the Sandy Candle Trading Co. on Sarlona

Not too much of interest so far. A lot of vendored or deconstructed randomly generated stuff.

I did see a lvl 21 +4 quarterstaff with +96 potency for ice and sonic, +64 general potency, and +12 implement bonus to spell power, as well as having superior void lore - very random; as well as pulling lvl 21 +6 annihilating handwraps (disintegration proc).
    Kept both of those.

I bought a impulse superior kinetic lore for my fvs off the auction house. 96 kinetic sp is nice
    Arrael - Tempest/Kensai; Alyesia - Exploiter Build; Porksoda - WF FvS; Kaealla - Paladin; Arodeth - Envoker FvS

I ran in an elite wiz king yesterday and had an interesting selection of ML21-23 rewards offered. I think I took the shield with +10 poison resistance (whatever I picked was going to be ground into ingredients), but there was a +6 Magma club (of pure good?) A fair few of the prefixes make the loot look like named items...

And whilst it may not be news to many of you, I discovered that the old poison/disease immunity from triple-neg GS is now +6 resistance...

I also discovered how many cure disease/remove curse pots I was lacking while running the quest. At least the GS kept the disease from being a major issue.
    Goe ahed... korekt mah spelin'.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post

Yah, its nice to see staves that are actually worth a damn now. No more cookie cutter dual wielding rod wizards. I just hope they have lesser versions of that being thrown into lower level loot tables, as well.
    Sylvursoul - Half-Elven Favored Soul of the 22nd Circle
    Gharris Sylvurwolf - Half-Elven Druid of the 20th Season
    Sylvurbeard - Scruffy-looking Dwarven Fighter of 21 Seasons

Looted a pair of +2 riptide HWs yesterday (Has tidal + Frost damage on it), ML4....nothing spectacular but it's surely alot nicer than a pair of fire touch for vet I toons.

I soloed Epic hard Small problem on My FIRE SAVANT as my first quest since Xpack and got:

+5 Combustion +102 sceptor of superior Fire lore ML 22 as my end reward..... can't wait till I'm 22

I gotta say I like not getting level 5 wpns for epic end rewards
    Real life is a worse grind than any MMO.
    Sarlona:
    Tirisha 25 FVS, Aierian 25 MNK, Girltank 18 FTR/ 2PALLY/5 EPIC, Seidra 25 SORC, Wikka 20 WIZ, Kylexi 20 PALLY, Stephony 20 Bard

We did some eVoN3 xp farm and 1 rare chest spewed +3 Banishing of Greater evil outsider bane. For wizzie ofc, not my monk, but at least I got SoS seal

Waiting in the lava pits to chain trip you on the way to Prison of the Planes

Found a few things. Most excited about a Nightmares Quarterstaff of Everbright I bought off the AH. Bye bye muck bane... unless slimes are immune in which case I will contact the ombudsman about my 75k plat.

Questions:

1) Absolute Law and Absolute Chaos 'hide' another prefix in that they'll always have a second random effect. Are there any other prefixes or suffixes that have a second random effect? (I.e. not predetermined a combo like tidal burst + frost, or maiming + bleeding + slicing) Makes for some mild auction house difficulties.

2) Has anyone found an ML 21+ item with a guild augment slot?
    Khyber: Aggrim (Completionist!)
    All of my builds are grossly out of date. Just roll a human or drow mechanic / assassin rogue thing.
    Blind insta-kills floating eye balls.

Found an item with an UMD of 0 on it. Can't remember what it was but my UMD on my bard was not high enough to try it on. This while my bard has spend a lot of points on umd and cha.

Edit:
    Nightmares seems to be a very popular prefix and random generated loot.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LightBear View Post
    Found an item with an UMD of 0 on it. Can't remember what it was but my UMD on my bard was not high enough to try it on. This while my bard has spend a lot of points on umd and cha.
    UMD 0 just means that UMD can't bypass the restriction, but it's previously only been on specific named items, like the Good-required ring that casts Resurrection.

A guildy pulled a +3 unbound dex tome from epic hard von6 end reward.
    Cannith
    Csodaszarvas
    Valyria - Hulkie - Sillymilly - Killberry - Silvyanna - Walour - Corgak - Thalrian-1

ML21 Scepter with +12 Implement SP, Devotion +96 SP, and Superior Healing Lore, nice little healer item

Quote Originally Posted by AnYtHiNg23 View Post
    I've seen a (ML21 AML16) +5 Falchion with Axiomatic and Absolute Chaos on it.
    Something like this Axe? It seems very conflicted.

Oh btw: this came out of Hard Party Crashers.
    Callissto:RS~Calithallasi:Fowl~Merb:RS~GearsofWar: Shiradi~Durperian:Necro~Aritahl:Figher~Jeatt:Shint ao~Mzil:Machine Gunner

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by walkingwolfmike View Post
    Something like this Axe? It seems very conflicted.

Oh btw: this came out of Hard Party Crashers.
    I'm guessing it's for Chaotic Dwarf Bards with high UMD? Since the Anarchic can't be bypassed but the Absolute Law can.

I think I saw a weapon on the AH or the broker that had unholy burst + evil burst.

Found a ML 21 (I think) heavy shield with a Trap the Soul Guard on it, a docent with Air Guard and one with Earthgrab Guard.
    Sartika, Leader of The Red Scare, Cannith Server
    Alts: Noalynn - Kenzari - Kreena - Conraad - and many others
    Quote Originally Posted by ainmosni View Post
    MAKIN SAVES LIKE JESUS... ELITE OF COURSE U EXPECT LESS? IM A RANGER

One of my guildies pulled an earth prison weapon with disintigrate on it. Very nice little weapon.

I am just so happy that random loot is back!
    Officer - Eternal Wrath
    Burne Level 20 Human Paladin
    Sarlona

1. Put epic death ward on most tougher difficulty mobs.
    2. Parse out random generated lv 21-22 loot with nightmare on it
    3. ???
    4. Profit.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast