Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

My Snow Panther on the one server is still missing though. I got the ticket closed message, but no snow panther for Rollyn of Ghallanda.

Hoping devs are still watching this thread. Just a reminder, some of us still missing pets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Yea, can we get some kind of update. I am still missing my pets (I got a reply from a GM asking for a list of the pets I was missing, even though I had a list in my original ticket!) I replied to them on 10/21, and have heard jack squat since. It is now 11/6. I have since replied to my ticket again, with the exact info I put into my 10/21 ticket. My wife got her pets back, and didn't even put in her ticket what she was missing.... ***. Horrible customer service.
    Guild Leader of Lionheart
    Server: Khyber
    Remuell(Cleric 16), Razaku(Wizard 8), Coletrek(Artificer 5), Jovita(Rogue 5), Theilia(Favored Soul 8)

Update on this?
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

I like how like me, several people are still missing their pets. I haven't gotten a single pet back, not a damn one. In my ORIGINAL TICKET that is still OPEN, I put in a list of what I lost, what response do I get? "Please let us know what you lost". So I send the damn list again on 11/6, and look, still no reply. Do you people even care about your damn customers? If I have to, I will dispute every charge I have ever made with your company, and get my money back, since you folks seem to think ignoring customers is okay, and you feel no obligation to do your jobs. At what point do you think people say "enough is enough"? With my upcoming break, I was going to re-sub, but it has been MONTHS, and you obviously don't care about your customers anymore. At this point, this is my "enough is enough" moment.
    Last edited by Skaghar; 11-22-2012 at 05:08 PM.
    Guild Leader of Lionheart
    Server: Khyber
    Remuell(Cleric 16), Razaku(Wizard 8), Coletrek(Artificer 5), Jovita(Rogue 5), Theilia(Favored Soul 8)

Community Member

I'm still missing my winter wolf pup too. Rather irritating.

my ticket on Cannith is getting pretty stale... no update. Anyone still working on this?

Edit: Resolved by +Rothgar+ Thank you very much
    Last edited by BOgre; 12-03-2012 at 09:41 PM.

Community Member

Default snow leopard

i erned it on all servers but wayfinder and only have it on argonessen and khyber and no reply to tickets i just wrotem off and am not buying anymore

Community Member

Default Missing Pet

I too am still missing my pet and have been for a long time now - a blue kobold shaman, that is still clearly visible in my hotbar, however I cannot summon it as after the update it simply disappeared. I am hoping that I will learn how to get it back soon because I miss it (and don't want to buy another in case it happens again --"). I have also submitted several bug reports, but I got told "So, we are going to refer you to Game Support. To make a report in game," and then get told that "We apologize, but the In-Game department is not able to assist with bug reports". So I'm at a dead end =(

Community Member

Default Stilllllll not fixed........

Ok, this is getting a little silly.
    I've been waiting for months now, still no pets returned. I have to double check my in-game support ticket, but I have not recieved a single update since my last post about the email I got from CS. I cannot believe that all this time has gone by and I haven't even gotten an update. If anyone is around to help people like me, I would really appreciate it. I've seriously been not playing for months because I am still so upset about my missing panther cub. I have cancelled my VIP and I desperately want to sign back up for the service, but I refuse to do so until my pets are restored. I won't buy any more TP or in-game gear until this issue is fixed, and I'm clearly not the only one still having this problem.

Please help us Turbine! We miss our creature companions so much!! :'(

Player: KatieNorthie
    Main: Aveva Kymber
    Main Server: Khyber

//Edit: Just checked the acct to see if there was an update on my ticket and this is all it says...

ID#: 2702078 Status: Closed Updated: 10/04/12 07:38 PM

Description:
    Items: Creature Companions from the Menace of the Underdark Pre-Purchase Event (Panther, Spider, Wolf; red, blue, yellow collars, etc) Panther Statuette for Lvl 18+ Last Seen: 3 months ago

...how is that even a response? It was indeed last seen 3 months before October, but that doesn't mean the ticket should have just been arbitrarily closed.

Ticket resubmitted 2/4/13, will update here with any info.

////Edit #2: Problem solved by +Rothgar+ the Awesome. Thank you SOOOOO MUCH!!
    Someone give that wonderful person a raise!!
    Looking forward to resuming my VIP come payday!
    Last edited by KatieNorthie; 02-04-2013 at 11:12 PM.

I'm missing my vanity pets on all servers except Orien. On Orien all my pets are there and functional.

I've been aware of it for some time, but the in-game reporting tool is broken for me and freezes up every time I try to report this issue. It only recently occured to me to use the web reporting tool.

I'm missing the MOTU pets (spiderling, panther, wolf) on all servers except Orien. Additionally, on Sarlona I'm missing a snow panther cub.

I submitted a ticket to in-game support and they closed it advising me to file a bug report: Ticket #24001-397849

I've submitted a second ticket, but I already expect it will be ignored/closed.

If a dev sees this, please encourage support to restore my pets, and the pets of those who have been actively pursuing this since the original update ate them.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by eachna_gislin View Post
    I'm missing my vanity pets on all servers except Orien. On Orien all my pets are there and functional.

I've been aware of it for some time, but the in-game reporting tool is broken for me and freezes up every time I try to report this issue. It only recently occured to me to use the web reporting tool.

I'm missing the MOTU pets (spiderling, panther, wolf) on all servers except Orien. Additionally, on Sarlona I'm missing a snow panther cub.

I submitted a ticket to in-game support and they closed it advising me to file a bug report: Ticket #24001-397849

I've submitted a second ticket, but I already expect it will be ignored/closed.

If a dev sees this, please encourage support to restore my pets, and the pets of those who have been actively pursuing this since the original update ate them.

Thank you
    Please submit a ticket to Account/Store support through support.turbine.com (not the in-game help system.) Go to support.turbine.com, click on "Support Center" and then "Submit a Ticket." Thanks!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Please submit a ticket to Account/Store support through support.turbine.com (not the in-game help system.) Go to support.turbine.com, click on "Support Center" and then "Submit a Ticket." Thanks!
    My Gargoyle didn't disappear, he just went to live with my druid and her wolf - my cleric is now lonely, "he may be ugly, but he's company" she was recently quoted as saying.

I have submitted a ticket and from past experience with devs, I expect it will be dealt with efficiently and quickly - i'm not being sarcastic, I was totally impressed when I had a previous issue - the guy couldn't solve the problem (disappearing wolf gear after LR) but he made it better with some pretty cool stuff to make up for it.

I think the devs are super busy atm anyway, GH just released, lag issues, TP issues, update issues, I think my cleric can wait for Rocky, he's not so important!

There is nothing like a bit of stress-free slaughter to wind down after a busy day...and cake, there must also be cake.

In addition, is it just me or is the forum in German now?

There is nothing like a bit of stress-free slaughter to wind down after a busy day...and cake, there must also be cake.

Community Member

This seems to be the case for me, too. I last played around about the launch of MotU and tinkered with my creature companions - no tab is visible in the ui now, nor can I find any reference or button to access my 'stable' or pets.
    Sent in a ticket, will see what comes back.

The Hatchery

Default Missing Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    In my case, I claimed my beholder yesterday after a LOT of work to get it. Everything was fine when I logged off. I log back on and not only is the Beholder not following me, it's flat out gone. Not in my pet tab either. Does Account/Store support work for this particular one as well?

-Shin

***EDIT*** Thank you to +Lhugmir+ from in-game support. I filed a bug report, online ticket, and online support from the website. It took some time to finally get back to me(within an hour)but +Lhugmir+ took care of this issue in-game after having me check several things just to be sure
    Last edited by Shindurza; 03-12-2013 at 11:05 AM.
    Anyone know of an easy way to make cool signatures? Cause this one really sucks!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314