Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    OurDDO
    Flower Sniffer Extraordinaire
    2014 DDO Players Council

Nah, it just seemed, I dunno, presumptuous or something to appeal directly to Tolero or anyone else on something that doesn't actually affect gameplay. That's not to take away from the fact that I think it's a serious issue, considering pets are bought with TP, which are bought with real money, and therefore the issue DOES need to be addressed. Just figured with the other glitches, she and Cordovan (who actually did send ME a PM about another issue, which I appreciate) are probably buried in "y u no make ddo rite???1!!11!eleven11!!11!!!!!" messages.

Yes, I want an answer/solution; no, not quite ready to go the direct appeal route. But thanks for the suggestion, B.
    ~* Even's DDO blog | Players Helping Players | OurDDO main site | OurDDO RSS feed *~

Getting lost, lagging behind, and wiping parties since 2010.

Thelanis:
    Evennote
    | Acanthia | Jalliria | Victaurya
    Discordette | Merenwynne | Chalei | Seregeth
    Rivalel | Thangerie | Winnabette | Chartreusia
    Cannith: Tirae

Community Member

Thumbs down whata h...?

Just started the game client right now and guess what? NEW creature companions for sell in the DDO Store.

I am just wondering WHY there are NEW creature companions available to buy while THE OLD ONES ARE STILL BUGGED AND MISSING FOR SOME PEOPLE?

Turbine: this is the kind of respect you have for your customers?

The renders are the ones that I happen to be missing and they bring them back for sale. I am hesitant to purchase the new creatures out of principle.
    Main - Dinomyte, Leader of the Cult of the Onyx Pikachu
    Alts - Skrapheep, Nimbleklutz, Magnarok, Metocalypse

Response from Tolero to a pm I sent asking about the pet status:

"We're still investigating the problem unfortunately (an error that could cause the pets to re-disappear after we tried to give them back). We haven't forgotten about you and we're working as fast as possible to round up your wayward companions. Sorry for the inconvenience!"

That's at least telling us something. Not just letting us sit in the dark like we have been for the past month. Thank you Tolero.
    Main - Dinomyte, Leader of the Cult of the Onyx Pikachu
    Alts - Skrapheep, Nimbleklutz, Magnarok, Metocalypse

I remember Purchasing the Ice Flenser.

I know I was using it on one of my wizards.

So I check ALL of my Wizards - NO Flenser!

Sorry Turbine but I'm not buying any more Pets until I get my Flenser {And any other missing Pets that I haven't yet noticed} back!

With 40+ characters over Multiple servers AND pets being Server based I cannot be sure which pets I bought on which server - You however MUST have records and can find this info.

Please Replace our Pets.

Community Member

So, I'm going to through my hat into the "missing pet" thing. Which is a real shame because I only noticed it after buying a shiny new tophat for my kobold.

C'est la vie.

But here's what I can tell you which will hopefully be helpful.

This is on all my characters on the server, not just the alts.
    And logging in/out did not work.
    Not only are the pets gone, but the whole pet stable is gone, I see no paw icon in my inventory.

Thanks guys, I know you'll get this sorted out.Devs, as always, feel free to pm me if you need more data.

Good luck with this, I've an opened ticket since a WHOLE MONTH for losing my 3 golems after MotU update and they haven't done anything about it, no message, no replies (except the initial one saying they needed further investigation). Just terribly lame...

Community Member

Default Holy s.....

Turbine... are you KIDDING ME?! You up the prices on your Menace of the Underdark Expansion Packs by 20 or 30 bucks for each pet upgrade (if that's not what you're paying for, please enlighten me as to what is) and we log in with our pets missing after LESS than a MONTH? This kind of stupidity makes you wonder if you're making an actual effort to make people want to have absolutely nothing to do with your mediocre game. With the money that some of us have put in here this is completely unacceptable. Thousands of dollars have gone your way. What service are you going to render for it? Where is the product we paid for?!

And people not getting responses since July the 5th?!... VERY FUNNY.

I WANT MY DAMNED PETS BACK SO READ AND RESPOND TO OUR SUPPORT TICKETS YOU LAZY THEIVES!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SsothephV View Post
    I WANT MY DAMNED PETS BACK SO READ AND RESPOND TO OUR SUPPORT TICKETS YOU LAZY THEIVES!

lol the best thieves find marks that just cant stop giving them money.....

Quote Originally Posted by mystafyi View Post
    lol the best thieves find marks that just cant stop giving them money.....
    so true...so very, very true...
    (¯`·._.·[ The Truth of the Draconic Prophecy will be revealed in time. ]·._.·´¯)

Community Member

Default Missing preorder pets

I lost my 3 preorder pets as it seems alot of OP have as well. I am missing the wolf, spider, and panther. I have opened a ticket and have not heard a word on this issue. I have tried other toons logged in and out and nothing helped.

Okay so people are missing their pets that they purchased through the store, the pets that they got with the MoTU pre-sale, and what does Turbine do? OFFER UP SOME LAME ASS BAT PETS ON THE STORE! Where in the **** are the pets that people have reported missing?! Why are you cowering under your desk and ignoring the problems in this game??!!! Okay, my rant is now finished. Still, you guys really do need to get your **** straight.

Word of mouth advertising or detracting can go a long way. I've had friends ask about the game and told them its great if you don't mind not having bugs, loosing items purchased via the store, non exsistent support teams, and lack of developer intrest in custome satisfaction. Sorry, but that is the bare truth of it.
    If you have a group with only DPS in it and are shouting "LFM, need healer and tank"; you aren't Looking for More, you're Looking for Group.

I logged in after 2 months off to find all my pets, the pre-order, all golems and kobolds, and the panther from giving people the stones to be all gone from ALL characters. Is there ANY new info about this? Why should I spend any more money with this company when stuff I BOUGHT just disappears?

I have never TR on any characters. My wife is also missing all her pets as well.
    Last edited by Skaghar; 08-25-2012 at 02:48 PM.
    Guild Leader of Lionheart
    Server: Khyber
    Remuell(Cleric 16), Razaku(Wizard 8), Coletrek(Artificer 5), Jovita(Rogue 5), Theilia(Favored Soul 8)

No info is forth coming from Turbine in this regard. I'm usually a patient man when it comes to things like this, but its become a very insulting issue considering that I paid 160 dollars for the collection edition. 3 or 4 pets in a bundle from the ddo store run roughly 600-700 turbine points, which is equal to 8-10 dollars roughly.

Considering the fact that I paid for an expansion that was all inclusive and having these items taken out after the launch, really ****es me off. Multiple posts here, tickets submitted, and still no official response.

For those that are really wanting these things fixed, I'd suggest calling 888- WB Games. Maybe if we all called their support department and got in them about it, they'd get the picture that paying customers will not lay down and let them roll over us. If this was any business in real merchandise, not digital, they'd have a class action suit and the BBB all over them.
    If you have a group with only DPS in it and are shouting "LFM, need healer and tank"; you aren't Looking for More, you're Looking for Group.

Community Member

Angry Mine missing as well

All my pets are missing. I've sent in two tickets and nothing, no response from Turbine - nothing. DDO is an amazing game but the platform, the customer support, and the company is complete garbage. I've been a subscriber almost since launch and have dropped a lot of cash since free to play and I can't even get a simple answer from customer support. So here's my solution, I'll cancel my subscription and keep playing for free until I make all my money back for MotU and my lost pets and the 1,000 points I got screwed out of because the crappy Playspan store messed up applying a coupon. Then when I've made my money back, maybe I'll resubscribe - maybe. When you have a free to play game you should take care of your paying customers, after all we don't have to give you anything.

Two full months, and still nothing?

Come on Turbine, you can do better than this.

We paid you real money.

I'm starting to feel like we don't matter to you.
    (¯`·._.·[ The Truth of the Draconic Prophecy will be revealed in time. ]·._.·´¯)

Community Member

Unhappy Same here :(

Two months and a full VIP member (yearly) and two months and no white panther back as well. Definitely feel that the money I spend is of little important to them anymore. This is so wrong and I am one of those people that tell others that issues happen and they do but the time they are taking on this one is plain wrong. Not even a sorry for the inconvenience and something to say sorry....or we are working on it....so sorry it is taking so long.....just nothing at all. When sending in the ticket there is nothing either. I mean the generic message is even rude to be honest and it shows that we are not even worth the time of day when we get a generic message that gives us little to nothing on what is going on. Sheesh just say sorry we have had lots of complaints and we are working on the issue and then when someone asks how it is going then send another sorry it is taking longer then we thought and all that stuff. I mean it takes a few seconds to be nice to your customers. For heaven sakes all these people worked either their toons butts off to get the item or payed really good money to get these toons in the first place. Show them respect they deserve. But What do I know only have a degree in commercial illustration and marketing and all. Oh well. doubt anyone will listen to little old me.

Community Member

Wow -

I am glad I found this thread. I thought my pet tab had bugged out and just wasn't visible. I had loads of pets - golems, spiderling, wolf pup, panther, rat, more that I can't remember probably. After it had been gone for a month or so, a guildie suggested I buy a new pet to make the tab come back. So I bought a new pet. And EVERY SINGLE PET I OWNED HAS VANISHED! The lot. BOOM. So I submitted an ingame ticket, was told to go to support. So I went to support 4 days ago and have heard NOTHING. Not a sausage. So I put lost ddo pet into google and found this thread. Which has at least given me some comfort. Because, vanity aside, I spent good money on those pets. Thank goodness they're working on it. Whatever that means...
    It's a game. GAME! Only a game. say it with me now - GAME. There. That's better.

Community Member

Unhappy All of my pets are gone, also

I'm having the same issue, here. My Kobold, rat, and golem are all gone--no stable/paw icon in my inventory on all toons, including my primary who purchased the kobold and golem from the store (rat from auction house). I've submitted both a ticket and a bug report and have gotten a response back from a GM that they're looking into it. I've been MIA for three months and a day and return to find my pets pilfered from my all of my toons, which is disappointing because, like others here in this thread, I spent real-world money on them. I've seen someone running around with a kobold, and one of my friends says her pets are working fine, but such is not the case with our lot here, I see.

I'm sad to now see this problem has been ongoing since June (I stopped playing just before these issues started, apparently). I would like to hope they make further attempts to do something about this. Frankly, and I didn't think I'd say this, but I miss my little kobold.

So far, I've tried the log in/out test on two toons, quit client, rebooted pc, fired up client, logged in, and nothing. I've still got my hotbar/quickbar summon shortcuts, but they don't work and I don't have a Stable/Paw button in my inventory. I tried moving my two settings files in Documents/Dungeons & Dragons Online (where the screenshots are stored), but that didn't fix it. The current step I'm undergoing is a full un/reinstall of the client. Probably won't fix the problem as it's likely server-side, but I'll give it a shot so I can say I tried it. After the reinstall there's not much else an end-user can do.

Good luck with your companions, folks. I'll update later today on the results of the client reinstall.

Edit:
    Finished un/reinstall of client. Logged in to a few characters, no dice. I suppose it may be a good thing I still have email receipts for my Companion purchases, for all the good it'll do me.

Edit2:
    I just bought a Jr. Render from the store, which brought back my Stable icon. But, surprise surprise, my other pets are still MIA. Well, at least I've got something to follow me around and make me chuckle between quests until something is done about my other missing pets.

--Serin
    Last edited by SerinFel; 08-31-2012 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Updated information

When the sun rises in the West and sets in the East...

When the rivers run dry...

When the mountains blow in the wind, like leaves...

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast