Community Member

Default AA solo epic VoN3

Yes, I know It's getting pretty boring, but I really dont have anything better to do till xpack :P. I promise that I ll stop posting my lame achievements after xpack hits

So I gave a try to epic VoN3 this time. I managed to finish it, but this time I didnt avoid death. :/ I got killed once by a bunch of really angry casters that just didnt want to stop blinding and greater commanding me lol. Luckily It was right next to the shrine, so I just rezed and had my revange on them. :P What really suprised me was the amount of HP Marut had. In a full group it really didnt seem like he had that much, but when I ended up in there alone it took me ages to take him down. Probably one of the factors that made it so slow to kill him, was the fact that he dispells buffs and pretty quickly i was out of SP and unable to cast slaying arrows and Ram's Might. Oh sweet irony, I got a major SP pot from end chest lol.

Here's some screenshots:

Gratz on all the achievements, nice to see a fellow halfling out there doing something with themselves.
    Levistis, Orcys, and Thirzax of the Dragon Blood Cult of Maguuma, GW2.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfo View Post
    Gratz on all the achievements, nice to see a fellow halfling out there doing something with themselves.
    Sorry to dissapoint you, but Im half elf, not halfling. :P I bet you hate me now ! xD

Community Member

Hi,

Nice work there.

It's really good to see someone showing people that arcane archers are not as gimped as most of the community seems to believe.

Thanks.

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

You're scary.
    ~Thelanis ~ Khyber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Shaatan View Post
    Sorry to dissapoint you, but Im half elf, not halfling. :P I bet you hate me now ! xD
    I need to get my eyes checked out. Should be able to tell the difference between a majestic halfling and a fugly helf
    Levistis, Orcys, and Thirzax of the Dragon Blood Cult of Maguuma, GW2.