Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ganolyn View Post
    I forget, does a No + Lesser allow you to switch around when you take your class levels as long as you end up with the same number of levels in each class or do you need a + Lesser to swap around the point you take any class levels even if you intend to keep the same multiclass configuration?
    No, all your levels will be given in exactly the same order you took them levelling up.

Brissy Australia(u wouldn't know where the real town was)

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Your pre-purchase tickets will still work after the expansion and you'll still keep getting new tickets every time you make a character.

(yes even if it's years into the future )
    Sweeeeeeeet

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    What did you do with madstone now?
    The same thing you've always done with it: Don't equip it if you plan on healing yourself or anyone else in mid-combat :P

Yes Kruz will allow 1 free respec (a lesser reincarnation) per character. You don't need a heart of wood, just talk to Kruz and he'll let you do a lesser. Only restriction is it can't be a true, greater, or + reincarnation, just a basic lesser reincarnation.
    If we're going to be getting a lesser reincarnation, will this problem be fixed?

Favor
    The Draconic Vitality and Coin Lords Finishing School favor rewards are not correctly applied upon Lesser Reincarnation.

Alts: Brighton, Compleat, Aggrotech
    Current leader of the High Rollers

Quote Originally Posted by gphysalis View Post
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and Yay!
    Just curious, why 2 min? a 2 min timer doesn't seem like it will actually do anything besides giving people an even better reason to grab ship buffs between quests...
    is this just an arbitrary argument it's probably the easy way to not have to rewrite the code on old epics does it even matter the 2 min will never be noticed by the time you go to the tavern and sell/repair it will be ready to go again.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Fernando has yet to even suggest a nerf of anything.
    Oh and by the way (referring to your sig), we aren't nerfing the Torc.

Speaking of mechanics, is this a bad time to mention that epic timers are getting dropped down to 2 minutes?
    Cough, epic Raids too?

Make no mistake, Thrilled about how easy that'll make existing epic stuff available to the masses. This is a good thing.. It means their more than Epic surplus When the Expansion hits. Still, looking at my Helm of the MeowRoarin, and sighing as I still need a shard.
    Hart o Gold Hart o Song
    14 RaS , 6 SaD Guildmaster
    Heroes of Gallifrey | Sarlona
    14 KoTC, 5 DWS 1 Ftr

Quote Originally Posted by HatsuharuZ View Post
    The same thing you've always done with it: Don't equip it if you plan on healing yourself or anyone else in mid-combat :P
    I'm pretty sure the current bug is more like "Don't equip it if you plan on doing damn near anything that isn't swinging a weapon, including many abilities from epic destinies or activating barbarian rage"

Community Member

Default new toons and servers

Ok! I preordered the xpack. I have a toon on two other servers, if i make a toon on a server i have no toons on a will i still get the panther,mask, tome and pets? Or do i need to have if a toon on all the servers.

Community Member

The first character on *each* server to *use* the ticket gets the big bag of goodies. The rest get the lesser pile of stuff. If you have no toons on a server now, you can make any toons you want any time you want, just be careful which one opens the ticket first. The game will warn you that it's the first use and ask you to confirm.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by hiryuu42 View Post
    The first character on *each* server to *use* the ticket gets the big bag of goodies. The rest get the lesser pile of stuff. If you have no toons on a server now, you can make any toons you want any time you want, just be careful which one opens the ticket first. The game will warn you that it's the first use and ask you to confirm.
    Ok! Kool! I thought i read that somewhere just couldn't remember where.

Ok! One more thing the lesser reincarnation? Can it not be used like the free Fred feat swap?

Quote Originally Posted by gee-dragon776 View Post
    Ok! I preordered the xpack. I have a toon on two other servers, if i make a toon on a server i have no toons on a will i still get the panther,mask, tome and pets? Or do i need to have if a toon on all the servers.
    It's across all servers. Your first character you apply it too gets the greater tome of learning one on each server, then everyone else, including future characters gets the lesser. And even after you TR - you get a lesser, panther and the 3 hr 20% exp pot. Each TR.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_robinsonchia View Post
    Quick question -completionists got a true heart of wood last time a new class came out correct? Will the same be happening this time around? Not a big issue but if you have the time be nice to know.

N
    No we didn't get a free true heart, we got Artificers free, probably since there were many fewer completionists back then heh. I wouldn't count on the same deal this time
    Star Firefall
    20 Rogue Assasin
    Currently on life 42 of 42 (Final Life!)

A LR won't let me change my human PM wiz into a warfordge AM wiz... Thanks for the effort though (and I really do mean this, I have other toons that will love a TR to fix them up)

Guess I'll spend time leveling a Druid instead of going to the new relm with my fav toon and his wail of the kitten..
    Where am I and why am I in this hand basket.
    Main Server: Orien
    Main Toons: Gaarn lvl20 (4th life PM wizard) Broken on MyDDO | Jeran lvl20 (18 rang/1 monk/1 rog)

I am from the future (specificaly I am from Monday June 25th 2012 AD at 12AM.) and I can't pre-order Menace of the Underdark Collectors Edition! I really wanted to pre-order it but the future it is too late!

Can I at least pre-order the Founder's bonus? Does anyone know how to get ahold of Tolero? This must be some sort of ironic cosmic punishment for all those (tm) jokes I made about getting Druids soon!

If you can read this, heed my harbringing of Dooooooom! You have no idea how it feels to live in the post-pre-order time! I can only describe it as.... Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_Hart View Post
    Cough, epic Raids too?
    If I am not mistaken, completing a raid starts two timers: The Epic Timer, and the Raid Timer. The former one usually runs out before the second one. This will probably stay this way.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Community Member

Default Greater tome

Ok i had a thought last night when i went to sleep, i was thinking what would happen if say

1. Your acct. gets hacked and your toon that used the ticket got deleted or

2. You delete that same toon your self

Would you lose the ticket that toon used on that server or would it reset the ticket on that server?

Hope that makes sense cause if by some chance that happens and u lose the ticket then you just lost out on the money you spent for the preordered for the bonuses of buying the preordered.

Community Member

Yes Kruz will allow 1 free respec (a lesser reincarnation) per character. You don't need a heart of wood, just talk to Kruz and he'll let you do a lesser. Only restriction is it can't be a true, greater, or + reincarnation, just a basic lesser reincarnation.
    Good, this means we can remake our newly borked characters. Thank you, Tolero. I've been requesting this since I heard about the new combat changes.

Quote Originally Posted by gee-dragon776 View Post
    Ok i had a thought last night when i went to sleep, i was thinking what would happen if say

1. Your acct. gets hacked and your toon that used the ticket got deleted or

2. You delete that same toon your self

Would you lose the ticket that toon used on that server or would it reset the ticket on that server?

Hope that makes sense cause if by some chance that happens and u lose the ticket then you just lost out on the money you spent for the preordered for the bonuses of buying the preordered.
    These 2 actions would be in all likelyhood the players fault through a weak password, leaving the account logged in or making the decision to delete themselves. In any of these cases, all could be lost, not just the prepurchase ticket. Be careful when deleting and managing characters. The situations stated would be the user's fault, with confirmation needed on character delete and no obligation of turbines to fix.
    Agro - Paryan, Pary, Parrii, Parriahh
    Bringers of Darkness

Alright all, now that Lamannia enters its long slumber until the next preview/beta-ish time, wanted to cover a few last details before launch day...

- There are some issues that we'll be patching for after the launch. These are fixes that either couldn't make the last build window, or that didn't take hold in the last build (e.g. I'm looking at you madstone wackiness, epic lvl 1 after opening a challenge, uncentered monks losing gear buffs, and weird tome of fate drop rates). Thank you to all players who helped file bug reports and tried out MOTU on Lamannia during beta!

- The Lamannia forums will be bumped back down the forum list into hibernation, though still open and visible.

- Monday is "the day", but that also means the pre-purchase bonuses will go away. If you like the pre-purchase bonuses, this weekend is the last time to get them! You'll still be able to get the Xpack, but not with the battle panthers, masks, pets, and XP tomes. If you're into that, nab it while you still can. If you have friends who you even suspect are into bonus items like that, better let them know so they're not kicking themselves once the bonuses are gone (6+ years later and I STILL routinely get PMs about Founder status so for some of you I know this kind of stuff matters, hence why I'm calling it out).

- That 30% XP bonus is still on this weekend. Also don't forget to complete the Spinner of Shadows quest!

Thanks everyone for playing on Lamannia, and have fun this weekend! Monday we'll invade Eveningstar
    Hehe...he's talking about me (probably among others) RE: Founder status. I was in the game since Closed Beta, didn't care much for the forums at the time it was being handed out, and missed my window, then procrastinated on asking for it. Meh. I keep a Founder's Helm in the bank on my first toon in remembrance. *I* know I'm one of the oldest DDO players, and that's all that matters...right?

So, question: I bought a code for a friend who isn't back in the game yet, and may not be for another month. Since it is a CE MotU preorder code, will all the benefits be included when it is redeemed? That's how the original DDO preorder worked (got one for a friend back in the day so he'd get all the silly little things that just get deleted now). Anyway...seems like it'd invite a mess of trouble and complaints if it *didn't* work like that, as people would be paying $80 for...not much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyr View Post
    Tolero please confirm that the CE purchase after the 25th WILL STILL contain the 1 greater tome and a lesser for every other toon on an account forever as it was never listed as a pre-order benefit.

The other stuff you mentioned were listed as pre-order benefits on the other hand.
    Nevermind. I should've worked my way through the thread before asking. Thanks!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast