Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thebeest View Post
    I have also pulled a +1 tome of fate from chest. One of the quests from first chain in evening star. don't remember exactly which one, it was within the first week of xpac opening up.
    Yup, they cheated again. Of course they can say that those things drop ingame, but with the astronomically bad droprate they have, you will never see one yourself. The purpose of them dropping at all is obviously just a marketing ploy so they can continue to say "all the things that increase power drop in the game", which is only true if you really read it to the letter.

Community Member

The Tome of Fate dropping is like the unicorn, it doesn't exist. Maybe they where planned on dropping on live but someone got their leash janked to hard.

saw it drop in heroic von3 on live server. so yes, they drop but not for me.

and because almost everyone want to use it, i dont think pple will trade them.

oh and no ss, so its up to you if you believe it or not.

Default They do exist

This is the portal rare in the vale.

The sleeper has awakened

Krakonos The Ancient One Guild leader of Guardians of the Game Khyber

KrakenHeads(L20 WF THF) Ftr, KrakenSkulzz(L20 WF TWF), KrakenKills(L24 Drow Assisin), Spydraxis, KrakenSouls(L25 Human Fvs), KrakenHealz(L24 Human Cleric), KrakenTunes(L18 Drow Bard/Crafter A150/D150/E150)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devilteck View Post

This is the portal rare in the vale.
    Interesting. I guess you missed out on a +3 tome because chances are the drop rates are about the same... Just wish some devs would explain the drop rate like they did for +5 tomes?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by andy310 View Post
    Interesting. I guess you missed out on a +3 tome because chances are the drop rates are about the same... Just wish some devs would explain the drop rate like they did for +5 tomes?
    My guess would be that there's a small chance every chest is opened, that a DDOStore item will appear in one of the slots. Unfortunately, that DDOStore item will have a 95% chance of being regular Hair Dye. The other 5% will be some other DDOStore item: Astral Diamond, Mark of Cannith, Mark of Silver Flame, etc.

That's just my gut feeling since I keep seeing regular Hair Dye dropping quite regularly while the other DDOStore items seem infrequently rare.

Aside: If you want Hair Dye to drop, run a WF and you're chances increase. At least they do for me.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by andy310 View Post
    Was a 5 month necro really necessary for this comment?

Community Member

Default News

They have been added to daily dice rolls. GL rolling

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234