Default Silver Flame 400 favor

It takes so long to get! I really want those Silver Flame pots!
    Snarly Dwarf Chick With A Great Axe

16-18 quests on elite - if you are L16 or higher you should be able to pound that out in 3-5 hours.

'nuf said
    gotta to kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight - B. Cockburn
    Guild Leader - Order of the Silver Dragons
    Mains Darlao Completionist Toogor Sorc TR7 Also Listarn Shadar Kai Rogue 20/8 - WhiskyTango CL28 TR4 - Toongor Bd28 TR2 - Sooey Dwarf ConBarb28 TR2 Pusshy -WizMo 18/ 2/8+9 More

No matter what you post, there is always someone who responds with something like "Unless you are gimped, you should be able to do this with your eyes closed and one hand tied behind your back." It gets a little tiresome.

Keep at it. They're worth it. Took me a while the first time - I'm not the sort to lead parties so I had to wait for someone else to put up a group for the various quests, but it is easier than in the past now that there are the new quests in the harbour which are also give silver flame favour. Do you have guildies to help you if you don't like PuGing it?

Community Member

I don't think Tomb of the Tormented has been opened yet? No favor from there. Same for Cursed Crypt, unless you happen to have an opener >_<

It has become a bit easier with the new harbor quests.

I just TR'd my rogue and picked up silver flame favor. Here's how:

1) ran catacombs and necro 1 elite while leveling;
    2) ran end quest of necro 2 elite while leveling;
    3) ran 2 of the 4 necro 3 series while leveling;
    4) ran necro 4 elite and litany and Abbot while leveling;
    5) ran new harbor series elite while leveling.

All of those are good xp.

That put me about 320-340ish if I remember correctly.

I then soloed at lvl 20 the necro 2 side quests and the low level harbor one and hit 400. Overall not too painful. The trick is to hit those big xp ones while leveling.
    INFERUS SUS Sorcs (Socky, Sockie, Socklin), Rogues (Sockpuppet, Sockum), Clerics (Sockington, Sockase), FVS (Sockle), Intim (Tubesocks), Bards (Sockdolenger, Sockish), Rangers (Sockin, Sockel), Wizzy (Sockut), Kensai (Sockt), Monk (Sockfist), Arty (Sockficer, Sockcraft)

Getting through the Necro quests on elite is not trivial for a first life toon who also happens to be my very first toon. I am slowly working to that goal, but prefer to do normal and hard first so that I really know the quest. Necro 1 and 2 are completed through the elite level, but I am now trying to get through all of Necro 3 on hard (which is not made any easier by one of the quests being unavailable). So, even though the path is pretty obvious, the execution takes time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonulino View Post
    Getting through the Necro quests on elite is not trivial for a first life toon who also happens to be my very first toon. I am slowly working to that goal, but prefer to do normal and hard first so that I really know the quest. Necro 1 and 2 are completed through the elite level, but I am now trying to get through all of Necro 3 on hard (which is not made any easier by one of the quests being unavailable). So, even though the path is pretty obvious, the execution takes time.
    I'd recommend trying to get into groups with one or more arcanes--they can make quick work of these. If the runs are taking too long or are too difficult--skip them while leveling and them come back to them at level 20. Most of these are readily doable on any class at level 20 (1st life or otherwise) with a divine hireling (for deathward and heals).
    INFERUS SUS Sorcs (Socky, Sockie, Socklin), Rogues (Sockpuppet, Sockum), Clerics (Sockington, Sockase), FVS (Sockle), Intim (Tubesocks), Bards (Sockdolenger, Sockish), Rangers (Sockin, Sockel), Wizzy (Sockut), Kensai (Sockt), Monk (Sockfist), Arty (Sockficer, Sockcraft)

While still somewhat of a pain for a melee on 1st or 2nd life that can't directly unlock elite, you can comfort yourself by knowing that it used to be much much worse before they added the harbor chain lol.
    Comfortably [d|n]umb

Toons: Weirdly || Inbound || Samma || Ocular || Annoyed || Stinkpelt of Khyber
    WanderLust EuroTrash

Community Member

All I can say is fom experience: Those pots are worth the pain.
    Did 3000 favor on my barbarian first life and it took a week or two of intensive play to get the silver flame favor done - at lv 20 obviously.