Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

So, anybody available on Saturday? (I am.)

Nope, out of town with family. Sorry.

Looks like I've got family stuff going on tomorrow as well. Sorry, hopefully we can meet up next week.

Alright. Have a nice Christmas!

There's an about 50% chance I won't be able to come on the 29th.
    The 30th would probably be better for me.

Community Member

Default Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year

Sorry i did'nt make it Saturday but after food shopping and last presents, my friends waving and banging the window of the Ale House to me were too hard to resist.
    Everyone have a great Christmas :-)
    Just awestruck, wether it be a Dragon flying overhead Stormreach, that glowing character who just zoomed in'n'out of the Pub, or that i can drink a Beholder under the table and best of all rescuing Damsels in distress.

Alright, I will be away from town, without internet for the next few days.
    I will (probably) be back on Saturday and make the meeting if we start at 11 PST intead of 10.

That works for me.

OK, 11am Saturday. I should be able to play then. Look forward to seeing you guys again. Any preference what to do next. or shall we have our characters discuss it in game?

(My choices - Tangleroot Gorge or Sharn Syndicate if we have time for a chain)

[edit - also might want to check out the Drawn by Fate thread on the permadeath/static groups forum. they have a listing of their different static groups, and if we want to stay with them, we might want to introduce our group there. Then again, if we want to keep to ourselves, we might consider leaving the guild. Of course, they might turn out to have a rogue or artificer who'd like to play on Saturdays... ]
    Last edited by Arianrhod; 12-28-2012 at 08:15 AM.

I probably have between 2 and 3 hours Saturday, not sure how that effects the two chains. I hear Sharn is shorter. And if you want to introduce the group, go ahead. A trapper sure would be nice.

I hate to do this guys, but I have been requested to work at a school event tomorrow from 9 to 1. So, I may miss out on the entire meeting. I apologize profusely, my party. Hopefully I can join up next weekend.

On a good note, this means you don't need to expend an adventure pass if you do sharn or tangleroot. Good luck guys! I have faith in all of you.

~Ragma (Feeling guilty)
    Last edited by thalliwell; 12-28-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Well, today's adventure didn't happen. I hope to see a full group next week.
    Happy New Year!

Is a meeting happening today? I am on right now, as I assumed we went back to the original time. I'll wait around and see if any of you pop on.

We did indeed meet today. Gelora, Ragma & Cyrean braved the wilds of Tangleroot Gorge, dispatching a Spider Queen and a venomous Scorpion, among many lesser threats, while seeking Chief Ungurz and his loyal band. Once we finally found him, he sent us into the architecturally intimidating Splinterskull Fortress where we proceeded to thin the ranks, rescue prisoners, and recover some valuable documents. We decided to put off the mission to "squash a few spider eggs" till next time, however.

P.S. Azzrune, you coming back? We miss you

Community Member

Yes i'm coming back. Sorry i should have posted. I would'nt say i'm a toonalcoholic but i do struggle with new ones and i don't like my sorc(Azzrune is just a 'toon' i rolled to try your group, I need a 'character'). So this week i'll be spending some time on Sarlona either getting him right or more likely, you'll have a new companion this sat 12th. Dam i missed you giving the Orc's a taste of their own medicine. :-)
    Just awestruck, wether it be a Dragon flying overhead Stormreach, that glowing character who just zoomed in'n'out of the Pub, or that i can drink a Beholder under the table and best of all rescuing Damsels in distress.

Good news, Azz (or former Azz)! I was afraid we would loose you too.

If you're re-rolling, is a rogue an option?

Community Member

Today i've been trying out of a couple of options. A rogue is deffo the option. One i like and really enjoyed, was a 2 levels of rogue splash. With no magic he(lev2/2) managed to search traps in redfang on elite with a skill boost and even survived running through the 1st trap. Spot was a dodgy(well i didn't spot a lot on elite it worked okay on hard) but after buying a plus 3 spot item on AH it worked better. I found plus 3 search and disable items and they worked brilliant Tomorrow i'm going to try a full on rogue. Shan do kor would be good tryout hmmm. I'll be a some-sort of rogue at lev 5 by saturday.

That sounds fantastic. However, I hope no rogue answers the Drawn by Fate post now. Oh well. Now magic is our need!

Quote Originally Posted by thalliwell View Post
    That sounds fantastic. However, I hope no rogue answers the Drawn by Fate post now. Oh well. Now magic is our need!
    Having a caster is nice, but is it necessary? Maybe we could play just the four of us. The more players, the harder it is to coordinate.

Good to have you back, Azzrune (er...or whatever the new guy's name is)

Unfortunately I don't know how to link threads, but if you go to the Permadeath & Static Groups forum, the Drawn by Fate thread is on the first page, and our post is on the last page of the thread. I had them make Gelora an officer, so she can handle any recruiting we decide to do (including getting Azzrune's new guy added to the guild). Might be worth checking out the rest of their thread as well, to see what the guidelines are for the guild and its groups. Our playstyle is actually very close to what they describe in the thread, and they do allow for some flexibility for each static group to decide what specific rules work best for it (so even though the overall guidelines say No multiclass, I don't think there's an issue with an individual group changing the rule some, especially if they're going to be perpetually shorthanded).

Looking forward to adventuring with you all again

I checked out the guild thread and posted a reply. I think we fit in the guild very well.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast