Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Gelora was lying under a tree on the shore. She barely got any sleep in the last few days. Her room in the Leaky Dinghy Tavern was crawling with rats, keeping her awake, so she spent the night trying to exterminate them with her axe. The owner of the tavern wasn’t pleased with her effort and she ended up being banned from ever entering again.

There must be lot to learn in the big city. Especially since Jaldo is not around anymore. And her head is filled with these mixed thoughts. They’ve seen dark caves, battled evil creatures, even seen a dragon… Are they heroes yet? No. There is something missing.

She stood up, looked at her reflection in the water and examined the brand new scar on her shoulder. Bloody kobolds! They sure deserved their fate. But the heroes from the legends don’t fight kobolds. They go on great quests and save thousands of innocent lives! It’s time to leave the harbor. Especially now when she has nowhere to sleep.

(I'm available both on the 20th and 21st.)
    Last edited by Quizzie; 08-16-2012 at 04:30 AM.

Now I would prefer Monday, 20th. Real life may be happening on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Quizzie View Post
    Now I would prefer Monday, 20th. Real life may be happening on Tuesday.
    Actually, come to think of it I have some stuff going on Tuesday that may conflict as well. There have been rumors that Update 15 may be scheduled for Monday, so the servers may be down then, but if not, Monday seems like a better bet.

Sorry to have gone silent on the thread here. It's too hot to sleep or think but I am gtg on mon and tues. I think we were liking 10am yes? Let me know what time y'all prefer but monday is good.

And p.s. you know how much bloody ice cream I sold in all this heat? Huh!? Not a whole lot that's how much. In fact today I did not sell an absolute crapton of ice cream. Tuns. Ice Cream Man Got Zero Love Today. Bleh. K, done now. I'm looking forward to killing stuff on Monday.

Moday 10 am, deal.

So when's the next meeting? I'm away the whole weekend, so I won't be able to reply on the forum. But I think I will be available on Monday, usual time. And I'm sure Tuesday will be fine.

Well? I guess not Tuesday, huh? Next day I'm available is Friday.

My availability is pretty open, but I seem to recall Speo saying something last session about not being able to play for a while, so was waiting for some response from him to start planning the next session.

Right you are Arian, I have orientation starting this week so my schedule remains a little wonky for the next week or so. How about if we plan to try hitting our planned meet time this Saturday or Sunday. It may be a little dicy for me since we have company over the next couple weeks and a billion other things that are all happening at once but I can try and line something up.

Quote Originally Posted by Speo View Post
    Right you are Arian, I have orientation starting this week so my schedule remains a little wonky for the next week or so. How about if we plan to try hitting our planned meet time this Saturday or Sunday. It may be a little dicy for me since we have company over the next couple weeks and a billion other things that are all happening at once but I can try and line something up.
    I'm quite busy these two weeks as well. So... Saturday is good, but not Sunday.
    Then I will be away probably from 7th to 14th of September.

classes start for me on the 4th so my schedule will settle down a little bit then. So maybe we could plan to take up our regular planned Sat/Sun schedule the weekend of the 15th? And in the meantime...wow, between houseguests, babies, animals etc etc I really don't know where I'm at. But I will certainly check for Quizzie and Cyrean any time I get a chance to log on.

Quote Originally Posted by Speo View Post
    classes start for me on the 4th so my schedule will settle down a little bit then. So maybe we could plan to take up our regular planned Sat/Sun schedule the weekend of the 15th? And in the meantime...wow, between houseguests, babies, animals etc etc I really don't know where I'm at. But I will certainly check for Quizzie and Cyrean any time I get a chance to log on.
    I hope we can have one more session before I leave on the 7th. But after I return (15th or 16th), school is starting for me as well and I am ready for the regular Sat/Sun meetings.

OK....so shall I look for you guys tomorrow? And if so, what time?

Alright, I'll be there at 10 am.

Alright... I'll be back on the 15th, too late in the night for me to play. But maybe on Sunday, 16th?
    Last edited by Quizzie; 09-15-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Alright... I'll be back on the 15th, too late in the night for me to play. But maybe on Sunday, 16th?
    Sundays usually aren't good for me, but I don't have anything scheduled for tomorrow yet, so if I'm around I can check in and see if anyone else is on. Maybe around 11?

Quote Originally Posted by Arianrhod View Post
    Sundays usually aren't good for me, but I don't have anything scheduled for tomorrow yet, so if I'm around I can check in and see if anyone else is on. Maybe around 11?
    No signs of Speo, I think there will be no meeting today anyway.
    Lets rather set a regular schedule. Every Saturday, 11 am?

No signs of Speo, I think there will be no meeting today anyway.
    Lets rather set a regular schedule. Every Saturday, 11 am?
    Works for me

Speo?

Arianrhod, what do you think? Is he coming back? Are we recruiting?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast