Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Community Member

Default next meeting 3rd november ?

sat 3rd november
    Just checked time, uk has just altered clocks. I may be a little late then depends what time my daughter finishes her motorbike training. I have no forseeable problems with time after today.
    I'll try to be there at 10am pst maybe a little later. I think i added you all on my friend list.
    Azzrune,
    Last edited by SlowDM; 11-03-2012 at 05:08 AM.
    Just awestruck, wether it be a Dragon flying overhead Stormreach, that glowing character who just zoomed in'n'out of the Pub, or that i can drink a Beholder under the table and best of all rescuing Damsels in distress.

Not sure who all will be there today, sounded like we might have 1 new member and 2 missing, so we might want to focus more on RP/getting acquainted than adventuring for this session. I'm happy to do whatever the group wants, though
    Shall we plan on being 4th today, or stay whatever level we are? (Cyrean is still 3rd, but can level up anytime she decides to visit a trainer)

I am level 4 and can be there at 10 PST for a few hours before work. I bought Shan to Kor yesterday, so sometime in the future we can do that.

Hi. I'm back and looking forward to next week. Again, I'm sorry I missed the last meeting.
    I'm already level 4, hope that's ok.

So... Saturday, 10 am, Waterworks?

Bio time!

Ragma Feldaxe grimaced into his ale, thinking of times past. He'd left the Mror Holds and ventured to the island of Korthos only a few tendays ago, after he'd heard of a group of adventurers that had defeated a dragon there. IN his 100's, he wasn't the oldest of dwarf folk, but he seemed to be the old timer among these new friends of his. The brawny half-orc lass seemed to be the most like him, as she too knew how to swing an axe, and the rest were all okay. He'd spent the most time with the warforged healer, who seemed like a good "person." Sorcerers and rogues weren't easy to identify with for the down-to-earth dwarf, but they were necessities and he would put up with them as best he could. As long as they didn't play tricks on an old dwarf, they could become fast friends.

Stormreach was a totally new experience for Ragma. He'd spent many of his years fighting off giant kin and protecting his family, but after they'd all died many years earlier in a raid, he'd taken up adventuring to try and save others from the same sorrow. The adventurer was an odd type of person. They all were so enthusiastic about loot and becoming stronger. Ragma just wanted to smash the odd skellie and slice the odd kobold. He didn't care much about getting stronger. If that came to pass, it would aid him well, but he just wanted to stave off the darkness day by day.

It seemed as though they were about to help the Harbormaster with that problem. Hopefully the poor guy wasn't dead in some dirty kobold prison somewhere. Even if he was, Ragma was sure that his party would do all they could for the people of Stormreach. They'd only been together for a few days, but the trials had brought them closer together and would hopefully keep them together for many days to come.
    Last edited by thalliwell; 11-04-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Community Member

Default waterworks

Yes saturday 10th at 10am pst.
    Looking forward to trudging around in the sewer my favourite pastime :-). I've had some work done on my robe, slightly shorter so it does'nt drag in the muck.
    Was'nt expecting Azzrune to actually be the character i was going to use, so being him again will i'm sure make me write a story.
    Just awestruck, wether it be a Dragon flying overhead Stormreach, that glowing character who just zoomed in'n'out of the Pub, or that i can drink a Beholder under the table and best of all rescuing Damsels in distress.

10 pst works for me.

Yeah, I will be gone from about 9:30-6 pst next weekend. I doubt we can work around that, so just count me out. Great day of questing again!

10 am today? I hope so... See you there.

Default Hey

Look me up I play Fizzlesticks Sorc (11th lvl almost 12) and I am on the west coast I love to find a group that does alot of quests together I do not know mid-high level content as well so some of that I get lost in and just don't join groups out of fear they will be mad that I do not know where to go.

Were any new levels achieved yesterday, or are we all still on level 4?

Yesterday, there were only three of us. But I had a good time! I think we're all still level 4.

Unfortunately, as I mentioned, I won't be on next week (family & friend Thanksgiving). Sorry!

Suggestion:
    What if we switch to Sunday 11:30 this week? If everyone was available, it would be great, because I could be there.
    Plus, there is a chance I might not be around on Saturday next week too, but again, Sunday is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Quizzie View Post
    Suggestion:
    What if we switch to Sunday 11:30 this week? If everyone was available, it would be great, because I could be there.
    Plus, there is a chance I might not be around on Saturday next week too, but again, Sunday is fine.
    Sunday is usually not good for me. If I know in advance everyone else will be there, I can cancel my other plans, but I'd rather not do that unless I know for sure we're going to have the full group.

Quote Originally Posted by thalliwell View Post
    Were any new levels achieved yesterday, or are we all still on level 4?
    Still level 4. Azzrune, Gelora & Cyrean spent some time rescuing dogs and hostages from the Cerulean Hills. Was nice to get some fresh air for a change

I have to work at 1 PST on Sunday, so that may not work. A few hours earlier perhaps?

Yeah, I could make it a bit earlier.

However, Saturday is still way better for me.

I won't be able to make it on Sunday. I'll check in today and see if anyone else comes on; if not, guess we'll try again next week

I'll be on today as well.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast