Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Quizzie View Post
    Arianrhod, what do you think? Is he coming back? Are we recruiting?
    Actually, I've got relatives visiting for the next couple of weeks, so won't be available much anyway till mid-October. We could give Speo a little longer, or you could consider recruiting if you're eager to get going again.

Quote Originally Posted by Arianrhod View Post
    Actually, I've got relatives visiting for the next couple of weeks, so won't be available much anyway till mid-October. We could give Speo a little longer, or you could consider recruiting if you're eager to get going again.
    I wish he at least told us he won't be playing now.
    Well, lets wait 'til mid-October and decide then...

Quote Originally Posted by Quizzie View Post
    I wish he at least told us he won't be playing now.
    Well, lets wait 'til mid-October and decide then...
    Well, mid-October is here, and still no word from Speo. I guess it's safe enough to assume he's either not coming back or not opposed to recruiting. My schedule is freer now, so if you'd like to begin recruiting - say, for a Saturday morning/afternoon (US Pacific/Eastern time) schedule - I'd be ready to start playing regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arianrhod View Post
    Well, mid-October is here, and still no word from Speo. I guess it's safe enough to assume he's either not coming back or not opposed to recruiting. My schedule is freer now, so if you'd like to begin recruiting - say, for a Saturday morning/afternoon (US Pacific/Eastern time) schedule - I'd be ready to start playing regularly.
    Alright... I would like that. I'll start recruiting.

EDIT: I posted these two threads (one in Sarlona section and one in the Perma-death & Static Groups section):

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...17#post4735117
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...15#post4735115
    Last edited by Quizzie; 10-20-2012 at 09:43 AM.

It seems I have two recruits. Are you available this weekend?

Community Member

Default This saturday 27th? for a trial.

This saturday 27th oct is fine with me. You said 10am PST? i will bookmark a time converter :-). I can make most days times except 6pm -2am PST( i think i've got that correct +8 hrs to GMT)an adventurer needs his sleep after all. I can be flexible 90% of the time. However this saturday i cannot start before 10am PST.
    If its okay then i will check what character's i have on sarlona. It's been awhile since i played a wizard or sorc but i'm up for the challenge. I'm VIP and have bought arti and fvs , Now did i buy 32pt build........ I also have a mic and using it isn't so scary once you get over the fear :-).
    Its a big jump from Thelanis where i feel its my home, and all my lovely magic items and money are :-). So forgive me for wanting a trail 1st. 1 or 2 adventuring sessions should be enough to see if our character's actually get along.
    I will roll a 4th level wizard or sorc, then if we get along okay. I will roll a lev 1 write a back history and catch up. I do like arti's but with the sound of the repeating crossbow and lack of spell points i forsee a problem.
    Maybe 1 week a wiz/sorc then try an arti the next ?. I really don't mind whatever fits in with your group is okay with me.
    Just awestruck, wether it be a Dragon flying overhead Stormreach, that glowing character who just zoomed in'n'out of the Pub, or that i can drink a Beholder under the table and best of all rescuing Damsels in distress.

yes, I can be there this Saturday. 10 am pacific is fine. Look forward to meeting you

10am PST, I will be there (Gelora).

Community Member

Default Coin-less and destitute in Stormreach

Hiya, I've chosen a half elf sorcerer (Azzrune) level 4. I've picked charm, web, and a 1st lev sonic spell so i'm not blast-y. Look forward to meeting you all on saturday.
    Just awestruck, wether it be a Dragon flying overhead Stormreach, that glowing character who just zoomed in'n'out of the Pub, or that i can drink a Beholder under the table and best of all rescuing Damsels in distress.

Alright, I hope we'll all meet tonight. Sarlona, 10 am, pacific. Character names:
    Gelora, Cyrean, Thissal and Azzrune.

I could potentially be interested in this. I have a fairly erratic work schedule, but I should at least be available at the decided upon time today. I would call myself slightly experienced, as I have played a mid-level rogue, cleric and sorcerer so far. I am not a huge fan of voice chat, so that may be out on my end, but I like all of the other play styles I have read about here. My questions for you guys are:

What level are you all? I don't have a toon on Sarlona yet, so I will most likely have to roll one up. Will I be too weak?

What class do you need most? I am willing to try out new things. I would say that I have the most experience playing a sorc (level 10 atm), but I can go melee, ranger, or even bard if you want. I'm up for it all.

Will it be alright if I am not present all of the time? As I said earlier, my weird work schedule means that I have a lot going on, as do school activities. Will this just pull the group down? I'd rather not be a hindrance. Weekends will be the best days for me. I am on EDT, if that plays a part in decision making. Looking back on the thread, it looks like I may have to do what GnollsNotTrolls did, where he joins up on occasion and solos at times too. I would keep up with the thread as well.

If you guys want me, or at least are interested, I'll join up later and try this out. If a fan, I can come up with a background and we can go forth. Thanks all!
    Last edited by thalliwell; 10-27-2012 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thalliwell View Post
    I could potentially be interested in this. I have a fairly erratic work schedule, but I should at least be available at the decided upon time today. I would call myself slightly experienced, as I have played a mid-level rogue, cleric and sorcerer so far. I am not a huge fan of voice chat, so that may be out on my end, but I like all of the other play styles I have read about here. My questions for you guys are:

What level are you all? I don't have a toon on Sarlona yet, so I will most likely have to roll one up. Will I be too weak?

Me (Gelora) and Cyrean are level 3. Azzrune is a newly-rolled level 4, Thissal has rolled a level 1 and is soloing Korthos at the moment.
    Voicechat didn't really work for us so far. We aren't even sure it's possible to roleplay in voicechat. But that might change in the future...
    We already have a tank, healer, rogue and a caster, so we have the essentials covered. That means it might be ok if you missed a session once in a while. But if you wanted to play only once in a few months, that isn't exactly what we need.

In the past two days my internet connection is up and down a lot. So if I don't make the meeting, I'm really sorry and it's not my fault. But it works now, so I hope it stays that way.

Alright guys, I'm going to roll up a defensive fighter type toon, speed to level 2 and then try to join you. Let's see how this goes. I read earlier that the tank may want some help.

That went very well guys. Thanks for allowing me in and creating a very fun afternoon. My character's back story will be up in the near-ish future. I looted some +1 cold iron returning daggers. Didn't someone say they wanted those? I'll keep them around.

Yep, it's nice to have someone to run the dungeons with again... Looking forward to next week.
    I think Cyrean wanted the returning daggers.

Community Member

I'd like to join this group :3
    I posted in the other thread but didn't get a response xD
    I really like the idea of going slow in the dungeons and RPing. :/ tbh i have been looking for a guild that does this
    for a long long time.
    I have a lvl 5 dwarf bard. "Me name be Kolex!"
    I thinking of double classing with either cleric or rouge, Depends on what ya want me to be ;D
    Last edited by Gurunlee; 10-29-2012 at 04:43 PM.

I'm really sorry, everyone, but I can't make it on Saturday - I have family matters to attend to.

Gurunlee, welcome to our thread. If you want to join, you should probably be on the same level as us (3-4). But we could use a bard. We have both a cleric and a rogue.

Community Member

Nice to meet you all last saturday. I thought it was a good start. It was a mad 15 min at the end killing all those kobolds. It was funny was just about to leave and saw Gelora still clubbing them to death. I think thats because they got the better of you last time :-).
    On the mic thing i much prefer a mic, its not about talking in a silly voice, just trying to stay in character in quests and trying not to talk about xp/guild or auntie joan etc. If you want to try , i can use mine you can hear me without having your own mic. You never know if you'll like it, untill you've tried. Also expect some stories of our quests once i get settled in and get to know your characters a little.
    I will write a backstory in next few days. 2mo i'm busy dm'ing a pnp in ravenloft for halloween.
    Azzrune

I should be able to attend the next meeting, guys, as long as it starts around 8-10 PST and lasts for a few hours. I have work after that, but I should be able to get in some time.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast