Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpinator View Post
    I'm not committing to anything, but would he prefer as many players as possible in an instance, or solo play?
    As many as possible is ideal, but we're not going to make you group with your arch nemesi or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by pearlharbor66 View Post
    Hi there! Ill be able to join on my monk smashing. But i have a quick question. Will we have to be flagged for shroud or can he teleport us to the raid?
    You'll want to be flagged. I may be able to pop in and teleport folks in, but there are a few orders of business around the office that may delay me so don't count on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    ConfuciusMem says, When launcher for Llama is still broken, testing anything is impossible.
    Hmmm. Yes, that would prevent attendance. I haven't checked my Lama launcher since I got the never-ending live launcher update package installed. I'll be verifying lama launcher workings tonight.

So, if it works, We'll see ya there. If not.. well...
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthey View Post
    Are these global improvements, or optimizations that are specific to The Shroud? Of course, the next question would be: is The Shroud raid a contributing factor to latency/lag issues server-wide?
    Global optimizations. The Shroud just happens to be a very good place to observe differences since we have a long history monitoring the quest; it's easier to spot differences that manifest there.

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Texas - the most "MURICA!" part of 'murica! rawr

characters copied from live should have their flagging intact, right?

if so, i can possibly bring: a 20 bard (16 bard/2 rogue/2 barb warchanter), a 20 paladin (18 pal/2 monk DoS), or a 20 cleric (17 cler/2 monk/1 wiz RS/AA) Pointless, Tienshi, and Katzklaw, respectively.

the official home of LOLWUT

LONG LIVE R.O.G.U.E ! Pay2Win AND PROUD
    Q: how do you get me to instantly appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question!

Community Member

I'd love to attend on karnasis, level 20 wiz, but my lamma launcher keeps giving me "Value cannot be null" instead of letting me log in. The live launcher works fine.

Edit: Sorry now I'm getting ... on my lamma launcher

Edit 2: Really slow launcher connection (had to update for some reason :P)
    Last edited by Kabaon; 06-19-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Karnasis (Human Wizard, Pale Master, Level 27), Taldall (Half-Orc, Monk- Perpetually abandoned)

Well i could probably bring Rosze or Nete cause Aurai still aint back to 20...

Community Member

I certainly dont mind joining in, I put an lfm up yestersay but total lack of interest and lack of people still flagged after tr'ing into druids etc made it impossible to fill, after almost 2 hours i took the lfm back down with only 3 toons in the party and no healers would have made it suicide what with no hires in raids. Fingers crossed we get a full-ish party I wanna try out Harry with my new stuff to give him a beating he aint never had before. :-)

Toon's name is Metalsudz, 20 Arty 5 epic 5 Draconic on electric

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

Titanthree!!!!! I LOVE SHROUDS!!!!
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Will attempt to be on/running around 4:30 or so EST(I don't get off til 4) On HartOSong

Unless the character copy tool somehow decides to spontaneously love me.. and forgets its ineptitude at copying my main over.. and then manages to do it correctly when its told to.
    Hart o Gold Hart o Song
    14 RaS , 6 SaD Guildmaster
    Heroes of Gallifrey | Sarlona
    14 KoTC, 5 DWS 1 Ftr

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    You'll want to be flagged. I may be able to pop in and teleport folks in, but there are a few orders of business around the office that may delay me so don't count on that.
    Well I sure hope you will have the time to do so. Charater copy for me is still broken and I may not be able to flag my monk.

Community Member

Do we keep our flagging from live. If so, I'll be there on my wiz Karnasis

Karnasis (Human Wizard, Pale Master, Level 27), Taldall (Half-Orc, Monk- Perpetually abandoned)

Really want to hear what the Maximize and Empower changes do to Shroud.

If Harry has the new versions of those feats, expect DBFs to hit for 260-390 (instead of 200-300 on Live) and Meteor Swarms to hit for over 400 through 30 fire resist if you dumped your Reflex save.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Global optimizations. The Shroud just happens to be a very good place to observe differences since we have a long history monitoring the quest; it's easier to spot differences that manifest there.
    I always feel like .. somebody's watching me ..

i will be on demonsromes if i can get the flaggin done in time
    Demons run when a good man goes to war

Community Member

much as i would love to, that's 6am Thursday for me.

so not gonna happen

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Oh 6am for me - which means for once I can make it.

Probably on Messticulous, an FvS
    ~Thelanis ~ Khyber ~

Community Member

If I can get home in time I'll join on Arhain, lvl 20 Rogue/mech 2, 5 epic, 5 shadowdancer. It's a big "if" though since that's at minimum an hour before I'm supposed to get off work and I don't have Lama downloaded on my work computer.

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Will there be anyone around who can flag us for the Demonweb? I'm running out of time for all the things I need to achieve before update but would love to be able to participate in those runs.
    ~Thelanis ~ Khyber ~

Not committing 100% to it but so far no work and I dont see why I would forget. So, will bring Vixxin (12monk/6pali/2fighter AC build [Emerald 2.0 variant]). That should play manythings into the works with wraps and AC/PPR/dodge/incorp.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast