Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar

Default Shroud with Codeshaper!

Developer Codeshaper wants to get some volunteers he can observe in the Shroud on Wednesday, June 20th at 4:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT).

If you'll be in getting your Shroud on at that time, please list your character name in this thread so Codeshaper can add you to his observation list! You can also join the chat channel if you're a late comer: /joinchannel shroudrun

Codeshaper will be monitoring performance, so play it like you mean it!

Hero

I will do everything I possibly can, but I am on call so it may be a last second bow out.

Pepy is the toon. 20 Kensai Fighter

Sorry in advance if that happens.

*edit* Dano made a good point below me..I am neither a killer vet, or a greenhorn. I absolutely look at both sides when recommending changes, if even warranted.
    Last edited by Drwaz99; 06-19-2012 at 10:28 AM.

Well, if this is any sort of testing that will determine any kind of changes...

Please ensure you guys have a mix of veteran and new players. DON'T base any kind of balancing on a 12 man team of killer vets.

Akree (L20 wizard)
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Quote Originally Posted by danotmano1998 View Post

Please ensure you guys have a mix of veteran and new players. DON'T base any kind of balancing on a 12 man team of killer vets.

Akree (L20 wizard)
    Yes, I quite agree. I saw a dev post saying that they take a pinch of salt when examining comments by the "typical" Lamma players, but still.... There are things in game that people on this forum call Easy that I and my guild struggle with.

Akree (L20 wizard)
    I suspect this is for lag testing during boss fights.

Vordax

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar

Akree (L20 wizard)
    Codeshaper is an Engineer, so his focus is performance optimizations as opposed to game balance stuff they made a few changes in the most recent game builds under the hood so now he's watching to see just how well they worked.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Codeshaper is an Engineer, so his focus is performance optimizations as opposed to game balance stuff they made a few changes in the most recent game builds under the hood so now he's watching to see just how well they worked.
    I'm not committing to anything, but would he prefer as many players as possible in an instance, or solo play?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Math never helps solve problems, it only further complicates them. Far too often players use it as a tool to push there own agenda and twist numbers to cause strife where its not due.

Hi there! Ill be able to join on my monk smashing. But i have a quick question. Will we have to be flagged for shroud or can he teleport us to the raid?

I ll happily join, if time allows it ... i m about 80% positive I ll be able to make it^^ ... character name is Ryaleen (sorc)
    Argonessen (mains):
    Myriellah (Stargazer II), Xryn (Pale Master), Ryaleen (Air Savant), Mayeena (Assassin)
    Leader and founder of the ShadowThieves guild

I'd love to, but I won't be able to... I didn't bother flagging on Lama and the toon I had hoped to Shroud with before the end, I haven't had time to lvl yet, so she's still at lvl 8...

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpinator View Post
    I'm not committing to anything, but would he prefer as many players as possible in an instance, or solo play?
    I bet he would like to see a full party with CC, Spells, DPS and everything to see what improvements have or have not worked. It's hard to create useful solo instances. I assume since it's the shroud and it perpetual lag, it's a best option to test.

Is there any way you could add a "Flag for this Raid" button? Or, is this something that +Admins can do for us?

I would imagine this would make things much easier on players that have been built from scratch or wiped, etc., to get in and test the raids you want us to test.
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

Are these global improvements, or optimizations that are specific to The Shroud? Of course, the next question would be: is The Shroud raid a contributing factor to latency/lag issues server-wide?
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

Re-enable epic shroud and im down.

Else...

No promises, but I might see if I can join on Ziind (level 20 FVS, Epic 4, Unyielding Sentinel 5). Hope the party has extra healers.
    Ziind Stargazer - Level 12 fighter/6 Barbarian/2 rogue Half-Orc (Neutral Good) - Formerly a level 20 Paladin Human - Orien

Fernian Summer Carnival

I would gladly join name of the toon is Moarclicks (Monk, fighter, paladin)

Inb4 12 bad PUGs determinate the outcome of Shroud for the rest of the game.
    I am a lost wandering soul

Quote Originally Posted by grodon9999
    Can the monkies who program this game get anything write?

I'd come along Tolero but my Lama client still won't open. Maybe if Tech support gets back to me in time.

Arrow

~
    Well lets hope he can at least swing a weapon or cast a spell! Or it will be HIS job to take out the Crystal in pt 2!
    ~
    Also,

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonk View Post
    I'd come along Tolero but my Lama client still won't open. Maybe if Tech support gets back to me in time.
    ~
    IF my Lam Client is working then, I'll come join the fun somewhere in that timeframe on my Artificer Wolfman-1.
    Last edited by WolfSpirit; 06-19-2012 at 11:58 AM.

~
    If we shrank our solar system to the size of a Quarter, and lay it at your feet, the Milky Way galaxy would still be larger than North America. ~NASA Perspective anyone?

ConfuciusMem says, When launcher for Llama is still broken, testing anything is impossible.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast