Default Updating Orien Speedruns

Quote Originally Posted by spectroum View Post
    This is supposed to be the official orien record chapter...so i dont care if the guy in charge has no time,has better things to do,etc etc...really i dont care because it's the official post! And i expect the official post to be updated frequently...
    You can have a 110% refund, processed immediately. Happy now?

As i said...if he cant keep track of the records he might as well leave it to someone else..
    Any volunteers?

That is an unofficial thread. It's not even stickied. No Turbine staff works on it or even recognizes it. A few months back Hunta-EU generously combed through all the old posts on all the servers and created an algorithm for recording all records times for EACH update. This was a massive amount of work on Hunta-EU's part as it required retroactively sifting through hundred of old posts. He did this to make it easier to post new times (fewer qualifications for screenshots), make it easier for server chapters to update each list, as well as the master list, and to address the fact that there are sometimes significant changes to raid mechanics and power creep with each update.

In any case, it's a pretty thankless job. Literally, I've not even gotten a single pos rep out of it, nevermind real compensation.
    Quote Originally Posted by xristoss View Post
    Thanks for posting your wraps,instead of update this thread!
    Thanks for... wait... um... oh, nothing.

I don't take your money. I don't expect your gratitude. No one's forcing you to read that thread. Pretending like it doesn't exist costs you nothing, not even time. We do not have a transactional relationship. There is no customer service. There are no customers. Take your indignation and shove it where the Feather_of_the_Sun don't shine.
    Last edited by Keybreaker; 06-18-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    Keybreaker, Leader of Over Raided (Orien)

Uber Completionist
    2016 DDO Players Council

Well, I guess some people have too much time on their hands and think the rest of the world should be the same.

I want to say thanks Key for doing this and for the wraps thread and the cannith twink gear and...

And to the people that say that things should be updated faster...

Quote Originally Posted by Keybreaker View Post
    Take your indignation and shove it where the Feather_of_the_Sun don't shine.
    If you are really unhappy about something - start your own thread and see how fast things get updated!
    Shalera Dagen - (Almost) Triple Completionist life 42 (+ ~30 epic) - it is too hard to keep track of the epic lives...

Community Member

This is supposed to be the official orien record chapter...so i dont care if the guy in charge has no time,has better things to do,etc etc...really i dont care because it's the official post! And i expect the official post to be updated frequently...

...and this post hasnt been updated since 26th April 2012 and we are mid-june now...
    Key how dare u not having time or have better things to do then not updating this dudes posts!!!

just lol..

As i said...if he cant keep track of the records he might as well leave it to someone else..
    Less whining and start ur own thread then.
    ~Nlx~|~Vareesa~|~Vevay~|~Vrac~

Maybe you missed the part where I said no one else would, and no one else has stepped up to the plate since he started. We were one of the last servers to get a speed record thread, and we probably still would not have one if Key hadn't started it.
    Last edited by IWIronheart; 06-19-2012 at 07:42 AM.
    Epicsoul(7th life) 20 druid - Deathdemize(6th life) 20wizard - Haiteraid(4th life) TR'ing - Epicbanjo(2nd life) 14bard4ftr2rogue.

Member of Over Raided!

Just think of all the wasted time that could have been used to update the other thread had you not made this thread 8)

Though I have never posted in the other thread thx for the work you do on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawdzilla View Post
    Just think of all the wasted time that could have been used to update the other thread had you not made this thread 8)

Though I have never posted in the other thread thx for the work you do on it.
    It was actually updated a few days ago. People aren't very observant.

There are too many whiners in the world and not enough do'ers. The loudest voices on the forums are certainly whiners.
    Keybreaker, Leader of Over Raided (Orien)