Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default Not sure if its a bug

but its ****ing me off to no end. I don't want public parties and seems every time I log in its set to that as default

So I go to the party UI, close down the LFM, and if I have mouse look turned on at the time and the warning window pops up that says "Changes you have made to your LFM post have not been applied. Apply changes before closing?" then I'm ****ed and have to restart my client.

The esc key does not work to close the UI windows, enter does not work to auto accept the ****, nor does hitting t to turn my mouse look on or off, I actually have to either use alt-f4 to close the program (slow), or just kill the process under my task manager (fast), which do you think I do?

This runs the risk of causing a data error in the program which would then lead to me having to AGAIN reinstall my damn client

Fix it, PLEASE
    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigalGuru View Post
    Note to Self: Dear Self, I like you very much, but you are an idiot. Next time, check your facts. There is no point letting everyone else know you are an idiot. It might also help if you were to stop posting at 4 AM. Sincerely, Self

Exclamation

Found this thread when looking for a possible fix to this problem.
    4 months later and it hasn't been fixed, I get it maybe 2-3 times a day and it's extremely annoying.
    Please fix this.

Okay guys. Year. A YEAR. And I guess not first one. It is still not fixed. Seriously.

At my job such bugs (where client stop responding) are equal to crashes, which means they are red priority and release stopper - new version is not allowed to update server or store until it fixed.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derailment View Post
    Okay guys. Year. A YEAR. And I guess not first one. It is still not fixed. Seriously.

At my job such bugs (where client stop responding) are equal to crashes, which means they are red priority and release stopper - new version is not allowed to update server or store until it fixed.
    I hit this bug several times a week, it gets annoying to have my client lock up. It's easy to reproduce, just edit a LFM while in mouse look mode and try to exit by hitting escape. There's no way to confirm the dialogue box, you have to restart after that.