Default Fighter prestige class question

So now that we are in the realms is there any possibility that the purple dragon knight will open up as a prestige line for fighters?

as it stands now, dev plans are for ALL prestiges to be available with the enhancement rework; update 15/16 timeframe as of most recent information
    Rule one: never act incautiously when confronting a little bald wrinkly smiling old man. ~ Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Redicular View Post
    as it stands now, dev plans are for ALL prestiges to be available with the enhancement rework; update 15/16 timeframe as of most recent information
    Yep. In theory we should be getting the full list of prestige classes, as well as more options per each prestige class, and more customization per build with the enhancement update. Which, if all goes well, should be coming out within the next few months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraphim View Post
    Fly? That would break every quest in the game. You would see folks falling from the sky in Korthos and dying. It would be a rain of newbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Yeah. It's not "we nuked the city from orbit", it's "the city experienced a brief population drop". Check.

Community Member

As long as by "next few months" you mean December/January. :/

And that's just the scheduled time, plan for it to be delayed again... and again... and then forgotten for the NEXT BIG THING

On the plus side, after this big expansion, lag should be gone, but the downside of no players left will not be too good.
    Ghallanda Server Member: ToHitArmorClassZero
    Aaramar - Allimar - Calimaar - 11 others, but I'm usually on those three

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default enhancements

They have tried for years now to finish the enhancement system. They have failed. I would be incredibly excited to see it finished. I just don't see this new group of Devs finishing what the old Devs (who built the game) couldn't. The list has been out now for over three years. Its a project that goes far deeper than most people think of. Its a huge project. Forget U14!!! I'm thinking 2014!! I hope you can do it Turbine! Prove me wrong!!
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters